Sorry

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

"Special..special ... special Girl" my alarm clock rang signalling that its time to head to school,YES school, and time to face him too,SEHUN.

*Somehow I feel bad about what happen the other day with Sehun.But i'm still gonna ignore him.hmphh* I quickly wipe that thought away and quickly hop off the bed and took a quick bath putting on a fresh uniform after that and soon head downstairs to have my breakfast.

"Woori-ah,today you are a little late already.I packed your breakfast in here.Eat it before your first class neh?" handing me a pink lunchbox to me.

"Arasso umma,I will :D I better get going before I'm late for school" showing her my notepad while I quickly took the lunchbox from my mum.

I was heading towards the front door,when suddenly umma said


"Oh Woori-ah,I forgot to tell you.There is a guy waiting outside for you.Is he your boyfriend?" looking at me with a smile forming on her lips.

"A guy is waiting for me? arasso umma I better get going.I'm late and whoever he is outside,he isn't my boyfriend ok! ANNYEONG UMMA" while making a heart shape above my head.

"Arasso arasso annyeong Worri-ah!Have a nice day with yor FRIEND" emphasising the word friend and soon a laughter was heard from her lips.

*Haish,umma and her thoughts* shaking my head.

As soon I close my front door,I was faced with no other then 

SUNGYEOL again.


"Oh annyeong Woori-ah! At last you came out.I was waiting for you since 7.00 A.M." with a cheery voice that soon turn to a pout.

*urghh,he and his choding* while rolling my eyes at him.

"Annyeong oppa,I'm sorry >< I was tired ok? And please don't wait for me next time neh?.I feel bad :(" I showed him my notepad while giving him a small smile.

"Arasso arasso,but i'm still gonna come here everyday.No buts.Lets better head to school now.We are late already"

Before I could reply him.

He took hold of my hand and drag me to school


*Why is he holding my hand*

After we reach the school grounds,I quickly pull my hands away.

"Ahh mianhae,I didn't realise that I was holding your hand just now" while rubbing the back of his neck feeling embarrased.

"Its ok oppa,lets spilt up here.I don't want anybody seeing us together like this.I don't want to get beaten from Queenkas or something" showing him the notepad .

"Woori-ah,can we not hide our relationship? I want to be in an open relationship! I don't like to act" while a sad expression was plastered on his face.

"Oppa,lets stay like this for a while till I get really comfortable with you.OK?? I better get going before I'm late for English class.ANNYEONG~"

I waved him goodbye and quickly head to my next class.

As I arrived in my class the class was already packed with students.
* Where should I sit?*

I was looking for a place to sit when someone from the end of the class ushered me to sit beside him.

*Should I?* I have no choice but to take a seat beside him since the class was already packed with students.

After an awkward 5 minutes,Mr Lee finally arrived.


"Ok,class pleae quiet down, and turn to page 126.We will be learning Simple Present Tense"

I was listening to Mr Lee when suddenly a notepad was drifted to me. *What is this?*

I quickly pick up the notepad and read it. 

"I'm sorry for what happen that day"

After a long thought, I quickly replied and pass it to him "Its ok,since we are not even friends. So its nothing"

He was reading it and soon the notepad was pass back at me "Urrmm.. since we are not yet friends.Can we be friends? And I really didn't tease you with my hyungs,it was just my hyungs who tease you. I really didn't want to,but I would like to say sorry on their behalf,they didn't mean it"

I read it with eyebrows raised  "Why would you want to be friends with me? Its ok just forget about the whole incident." *Why would he want to be friend with me?*

"Just because.So are we friends now? :D"

"NO! I don't want to get hurt by Queenkas just because I'm friends with you. Nu uh."

"Aww come on,let be.. SECRET friends. how about that? nobody will find out if neither of us says it right?"

"Hmm..fine.I lost.I know you will never give up even if I continue to say no.Yeah lets be secret friends."

"Arasso don't worry,if the Queenkas ever hurt you, I'll be there to protect you.Thats what friends are for!"

"Aishh whatever lets stop our little chat here and listen to Mr Lee neh?? lets chat some other time Sehun"

"Ok ok.And from now onwards call me oppa"

After I saw the last sentence,I let out a sigh and continue with listening to Mr Lee *Why did I agree on being friends with him? Haih*

Soon the school bell rang singnalling it was for the next lesson "KRIING" KRIING"

*At last its over,talk about awkward*

Sehun's POV

*I'm so glad she is friends with me now* 

Actually I bought a notepad specially for her so I can chat with her since I've always seen her with a notepad,so maybe I thought I should get one and talk to her through writing.

As I was daydreaming,the school bell rang signalling that the class has ended "KRIING" "KRIING" *wow,thats fast*

I was heading for my next class when an arm was swung around my shoulder.

I look to my right and it was no other then Kris hyung
* Oh ,I totally forgotten that I was having the same class as him *

"Oh, hi Kris hyung.What do you want?"

"OH, HI KRIS HYUNG.WHAT DO YOU WANT? thats is how you greet your hyung?Pshh rude" rolling his eyes at me.

"Skip that,so whats up?"

"Oh yeah,lets get to the point.Do you like that SILENT MACHINE?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I saw you and her was having a little 'Pass the notepad around' in class just now.Don't you remember hyung has the same English class as you" while laughing at his own words.

*.Caught* "No we were just....sharing notes."

"Are you sure? I saw you two taking turns writing things on that notepad" while wriggling his eyebrows at me.

"Whatever,just think what you want. I gotta go.Annyeong"

"Arasso arasso annyeong dongsaeng,see you at lunch time"

We waved goodbye and head to our next class.

 Time flies really fast and soon it was recess already "KRIING" "KRIING" 


*Urghh time to face FANGIRLS. Haish. Oh where does she normally hangout? I don't see her around in the cafeteria*







A/N Hey hey hey lovely subbies~~ how are you guys?? So how is the story going?? and at last to all SEHUN fans,Woori and Sehun are finally friends *throws confetti* So I've seen many comments about ???,if you read our story carefully, we gave you lots of tiny hints here and there. and some of you guessed it correct but I ain't saying who :P hehhe .Like our story subscribe!. To subbies:comment and upvote if you like too.(and silent readers,pls speak up~) hehe :>




Gifs for lovely subbies


Don't mess with angry TAO >:D



Aww the baekyeol couple~






OMG! i srsly can't get enough of HUNHAN couple >U<



Oh gosh greasy wooyun is back~



Don't you guys just love them :')

Credits to the rightful owners
And thank you THEDERPCHANYEOL and exotic grounds for the great poster<3

Enjoy~

Thank you to our new subbies too !! <3 

@Bunny_Muddles
@spyJewELF
@RobinSky
@keysicalover4ever
@soulmates
@Wassupdeliboi
@happysadheart888
@exo-melody
@catherinewong88
@EXO_Luva
@SwaggerFEA
@leximamaz
@kissmexotic1494
@kpoplover1501

@Hunteris5000
@Becky-ah
@SUJU_Addicted




-UPDATED BY DEE EYNA-