A day out with Sungyeol (Part 2)

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

I came down from the ride in a dizzy manner *oh oh I don't feel so well ><* while Sungyeol was all happy about it.

"Woori -ah, it was fun right? Would you like to go on it again?" Sungyeol said in a happy manner.

I quickly put up my hands at my chest making a "X" sign.
* No way I'm going on it again.Never!*
I took out my notepad and wrote 

"Sungyeol please don't bring me to a ride like that again. Or i will die. Jinja~~ ><" showing it to him.

"Arasso arasso lets go play some games that doesn't include loopy rides,hahaha" he then pull me to a stall where the game is




"Ok Woori-ah now choose what bear you want and oppa will get it for you! hehe" he said.

"OPPA?! since when you are my OPPA?" I quickly wrote to him.

"Why?Whats wrong? ok if its so hard on you lets make a bet,If I win you must call me Sungyeol oppa and If I lose you don't have to call me Sungyeol oppa.Fair?" 

"No thats not fair! I still have to call you oppa even if I lose"

"Fine fine! How about I win,you call me oppa.If I lose you don't have too. Deal?"

I nod my my head showing sign that I agreed on his bet.

"Ok here we go" said Sungyeol. He started to pop the balloon and finally he gets to hit all of it.

After a few games Sungyeol in the end won.

"Yeah,I won! WooHoo~Now ppali call me Sungyeol oppa~" he said in a cheery tone.

"Arasso Sungyeol OPPA!!~~ Happy?" looking away when I show him what I wrote *Urghh,I shouldn't agree on that bet*

"Yes Lee Woori you better start calling me with and OPPA in it, emphasising the word OPPA in front of my face with a smirk. And I know you are mad with me so I'll give you a plushie toy.Neh? Choose anyone you like ok?"





"I want the one on the second from the left.Can I have that?" Its so cute >u<" you wrote on the notepad while pointing at the fluffy animal.

"Ok,if you say so..Ajusshi I'll have the second plushie from the left." looking at me with a big grin on his face.

"Ok,here it is young man.Young lady, you are so lucky to have a boyfriend who will get prizes for you" the ajusshi smiled while sending you a wink. * Two misunderstandings in just one day.WOW!*

Before I could explain,Sungyeol interrupted "Ajusshi, we are not together.We are just friends.Please don't misunderstand"

"Ah,Chinchayo? Mianhae for saying that.But you two really look good together" while laughing at his own comment.

Sungyeol just laughed along and soon later we left the game stall too.

"Wow that was awkward" laughing it off without looking at me in the eyes.

"Haha I know right. Why would they say that?" also showing him my eye smile.

As he was about to continue talking me suddenly his phone rang.

Oh~My~Boy~, Oh~My~Boy


"Eh? wait a little while Woori-ah." He picked up and talked to somebody with a serious face.

After a few minutes,he put down his phone
"Ah Woori-ah mianhae,that was my mum.She was scolding me because I forgotten to picked up my niece from school.Umm, I got to go pick her up now. Want to follow me?"

"Ahh, Its ok Sungyeol oppa! you can head off first,I would like to stay here a little while more" gesturing him to go while showing the notepad at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Neh,I'm really ok oppa.Just go ok? I can take care of myself :)"

He was in his own thoughts and later finally gave up

"Arasso I'll go first Woori-ah~ Take good care neh! and call me if you are in trouble" 

"Arasso! annyeong oppa~ and yes I will call you when I have any problem"

Before he head off we exchange our numbers and soon he left too.

*Hmm.. I guess I'm alone now. What should I do?* I was too engrossed in the surroundings that I suddenly bump into them. 

*OH NO* not again.

Yes I bump into EXO again.

"Oh look its SILENT MACHINE and she is alone again!" said Xiu Min in an offensive tone.

"And she is playing the rides all alone.. AWWW so sad" Lay said while wiping fake tears from his eyes.

"HAHHAHHAHA" all the members laughed at Lay's and Xiu Min's comments. 

I hold in my tears hoping I wouldn't make a fool of myself by crying in front of them again.I was about to walk run away when someone said one word that broke me.

 

"Yah! don't think you are so great by just staying quiet.You will always stay as SiLENT MACHINE even though you talk in the near future.You hear that SILENT MACHINE" said Luhan.

Once I heard those words,I broke into tears unable to hold back my pain and running all the way out of Lotte World ending my day in the most unmaginable way.

Little did I know someone was following me...


Sehun's POV

After she ran away from us. I quickly excused myself 

"Hyungs,I would like to go to the bathroom.You guys go ahead.I'll catch up later." 

"Arasso,we will be playing rides so just call us if you are donesaid Kris.

I just wave a goodbye and head off to find her.After a few minutes I saw her outside of Lotte world waiting for the bus to arrive.

I quickly followed her and stand behind a crowd of people but not that far away from her.As the bus arrived she hop in and sat at the most right at the far end of the bus.

I quickly took a seat of the most left end before she could see me.*Phew,hope she didn't see me* while taking a peek turning my head slightly to my right.

After a few pit stop,she finally got up and walked out of the bus.I quickly got off the bus and followed her.

After passing a few rows of houses,she finally stop in front of a very cozy house *Is this her house?*
She quickly walked in closing the gate behind her * I guess it is.Hmm.*

Soon after that I left after making sure she is fine. * I hope she is ok*

As I arrived at home,hyungs will already there."Yah! where have you been? We were waiting for you at Lotte World for one hour and you still didn't call us" Suho said in an angry manner.

"Ah,mianhae It was boring so I went out and walk around the neighbourhood"

"Fine fine,But next time please  inform us if you are gonna disappear like that.Understand?" Luhan then replied me and giving me a  glare .

I then replied with one word since I'm too lazy to talk to them "Understood" and head of to my room to sleep while still thinking about her..

*Is she ok?I think I shall check on her tomorrow* I soon drifted of to sleep too.

??? POV

As I got back home from Lotte World,I still couldn't forget what happen back there. *How could Hyung's say that?*

I wanted to help her so badly since last time I used to protect her.*I'm her oppa and I can't even do anything good for her.I'm really am a bad oppa *

"Aish!!!"
messing my hair in frustration.

"Wae?are you ok dongsaeng-ah?" Chen said.


"Ah AH! neh hyung I'm fine.just go to sleep.does nothing to worry about"


"Arasso arasso now you better head of to sleep too and whatever matters is worrying you just forget about it .ok?" Chen said in a worried tone.

I just gave him a nod and soon found myself drifting off to dreamland.




A/N Hello lovely subbies <3 YES DOUBLE UPDATE FOR U GUYS <3. so how was the update? and don't worry Woori will soon be meeting Sehun again :D Comment and Up-vote yeah! And for new readers if u like our story,SUBSCRIBE :DD And for silent readers,pls feel free to comment too~

And not to forget,Gifs for lovely subbies.Yes this time is GDA Pics :< 


Here is Suju from the red carpet GDA :)


Look at B.A.P with Blondish greyish hair so cute >u<



Look at red B1A4 *so cute* ><


CNBLUE is blue <3


And here is the EXO :') They look so hot in suits XD


Aww. they look so RED :>


BtoB is back~


Yeah~ SHINEE is so bling bling <3

Thank you for subscribing new subbies~

@AikaHikari122
@geaneybean_kpoplover
@pbcccc
@xbbyvoleak
@micheokorea
@andreab990619
@KimGyuri
@YumiChan18

And thank you for the subbies who upvoted us SARANGHAE <3 *hugs*

@gothprincess666
@rolypoly_10
@-katya
@exotic_exo97
@KimGyuri 

Enjoy~

-Updated by DEE EYNA-