Meeting with Infinite.

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

After having breakfast with Sungyeol we soon head out of my house to go to school.

Once we bid my mum goodbye I quickly took out my notepad and wrote something to Sungyeol.

"Yah! I told you that you don't have to come so early!"

"But I want to! Because you never know when 'Mrs.Sleeping Beauty' wakes up late and 'Mr.Prince Charming' have to wake her up" Sungyeol said while chuckling.

"Oh so now you're saying that I'm the one that always wake up late? How could you!! And see because of you,I need to hear my mother saying 'Oh its that your 'friend' ?' 'Bring him in again' or like 'You guys look so sweet together' "

"How if I did mean it that way? Ok ok sorry then,I didn't mean it to make your mum like me in that way"


"Aishh you are just annoying! Urghh, I kept telling her that we're JUST friends but she just wouldn't listen!" while showing him a disgusted face.

"You know mums they wouldn't believe whatever their children say and they will act like they didn't hear a thing.So why don't we just leave it this way! " while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Are you crazy? Do you really want my mum to believe that we are a couple?! You + Me? Nu-uh! I'm not doing that! End!!"

"Nooo.. its not that but you know...your mum...Ok whatever! Forget it tomorrow when I come to pick you up I'll explain to her. How about that?"

"Oh yes thats the answer I've been waiting for! Goshh why haven't you thought of that Mr.Sungyeol?"

"Ok then its set.I'm sorry I don't have a quick mindset to think up a solution that fast. Sheeshh."

After talking for a while we soon arrived at school.

"Oppa you go first and I will catch up with you 
later "


"Arasso arasso but why can't we just walk in together?"

"I don't want to! I told you lots of times what the reason is so please just go!"

"Fine but lets walk together next time ok?"

"Ok but not for this few months ok?I'm not ready yet"

"Fine! Oh yeah Woori-ah remember today.Hangout after school! Don't forget"

"Oh yeah! Ok I won't. Wait at the front gates right?"

"Yup! Ok see you later.Bye!"

"Arasso, annyeong"
 
After saying bye to Sungyeol I head to my first class.

"KRIING" KRIING"

*Oh I better get going!*

After a long run I finally arrive in my class.

I took a seat beside 'Comic book guy' since that is the only space left.

I took out my notepad and wrote to him. 

"Hey Kris :) You are friends with Eunsol right?"

I slide my notepad to his side of the table while still facing in front.

After for a while the notepad is passed back to me.

"Oh hey Woori right? Yeah I am. Why?"

"Yup. Oh can you tell her that I wouldn't be walking back with her later because I have something on."

"Ohh sure I will but why can't you just message her?"

*AISHH this guy! Why can't he stop asking questions? I just want you guys to have more time together!*

"Oh my credit is out and I don't have any classes together with her today so yeah"

"Oh ok then. Don't worry I will tell her."

"Thanks"

"Welcome"

*Ok... He seems so unfriendly.I will nickname him 'Mr Comic Book Guy'. Anyways I do not know what Eunsol sees in him? He is like so cold hearted*

After that awkward 'talk', I took out my textbook and quickly jot down the note that teacher wrote on the blackboard.

"KRIING" "KRIING" 

*Wow that was fast* 

I quickly put my books in the back and I was about to head out when 'Mr Comic Book Guy' called me.

"Urmm Woori, annyeong! See you again soon"

"Oh annyeong,see you soon too"

*Ok that was weird* 

I quickly head to my locker to grab some books for the next lesson when suddenly Sehun walked up to me with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Woori! How are you? Do you... want to hangout later?"

"Oh Hey Sehun. I'm fine but didn't we just meet like yesterday? Oh I'm so so sorry but not today oppa.I have already plans" while I busily putting books in and taking the next lesson books.

"Oh yeah,it feels like we didn't for so long.Oh its ok, some other time then and come let me help you since we are having the same class too" while he swiftly took the books from me.

"Oh I'm so sorry for bothering you .Anyways ....Thank you so much"

"Oh no problem,come lets hurry up before we're late for class"

As soon we walk in,Sehun quickly dragged  me to a table behind Kai and Baekhyun.

I took a seat behind Kai while Sehun took a seat behind Baekhyun.

"So what do we have here? Sehun and Silent Machine together?" Baekhyun said while a smirk was on his face.

*Oh no this is bad*

"Yeah got a problem" Sehun said in a angry tone while glaring at Baekhyun.

"Woah woah woah chill Sehun I was just asking. Don't have to get all worked up over that" laughing at his own reply.

Sehun just rolled his eyes and said "So are you done? If you are then just turn your head to the front"

"Nope I'm not done yet,I haven't introduce myself properly to her" while his gaze now is on me.

*Ok creepy* 

"Hyung stop you are scaring her!"

"No I am not! Oh by the way,Hi I'm Baekhyun nice to meet you SILENT MACHINE!" emphasising the word 'SILENT MACHINE'.

I took out my notepad and quickly wrote a reply.

"Hi I'm Kim Woori or you can call me Woori or whatever name since I don't care!" while a smirk was on my face.

"O-o-o oh ok Woori or Silent Machine. Sorry for all that,thats how my character is. No offence"

*Ok so is he nice or what? He is making me confused*

"Ok Baekhyun-sshi"

"Ok introduction is over now , Baekhyun can you turn in front already?"

"Ok ok fine chill! Oh by the way nice meeting you again Miss Silent Woori." turning in front.

*Silent Woori? New name?*

After Baekhyun turned in front Kai looked at me and 'introduce' himself.

"Urmm Hi I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai." while he gave a smile at me.

"Hi Kai I'm Kim Woori you can just call me Woori" while I smiled at him.

We then shook hands and Kai secretly gave me a wink causing me to hold in my laughter.

We were cut off by Sehun when he lightly hit Kai's head.

"Yah! Are you flirting with her? I saw that!" while copying Kai's wink.

I burst out a silent laugh which made my whole face turn red.

"WHAT!! I was just being friendly! Sheesh!" while he quickly turned to the front.

"See Sehun! Kai is worse then me!" Baekhyun said while turning behind with a proud face.

"You two are exactly the same!" smacking Baekhyun's head roughly.

"Yah! That hurts you pabo!You are gonna get it later!"

"Is there a problem Baekhyun sshi?" 

After Mrs.Sung said that the whole class turned their attention to us.

"A-ani Mrs.Sung.There is no problem here!"

"Detention after school! Same goes to you Sehun-sshi"

"Neh" they both said in unision.

The lesson soon proceed and finally the lesson comes to an end.

"KRIING" "KRIING"

*Yes! Lunch time babe!*

I quickly packed my bag and rushed out of the doors without even saying bye to Sehun or Kai.

* I can't wait to meet Eunsol* 

To:Eunsol 

Hey,you are going to the back garden right? 

From:Eunsol

Yeap! Meet you there :)

To:Eunsol 

Arasso see you there.


After messaging her I quickly head of to the garden.

Once I reached the garden I saw Eunsol and Kris already there.

"Wooriiii!~~ Annyeong! I heard from Kris already that you won't be walking back with me and its ok."

"Annyeong Eunsol! Annyeong 'Mr Comic Book Guy'!  oh how about you ask Kris to walk you back later?"

"Hey Woori! and whats up with 'Mr Comic Book Guy? Oh Eunsol do you want me to walk you back? I can if you want" while he gave Eunsol a smile.

"Thats your nickname starting from now :) Hehe. Eunsol just let him walk you back ok?"

"Fine fine! Kris you can walk me back later" while giving a smile.

"Oh yeah Woori come and sit down! We bought some food from the cafeteria before we came here"

I took a seat opposite of them and look at all the food that was laid on the grass.

*Wow so much food?!*

"Isn't that too much?" pointing at the food.

"No it isn't since we have some company too."

*What?Company?*

"Sehun-sshi come here!"

I look up and saw Sehun coming out from his hiding place which was behind a tree.

"Yo Sehun come take a seat!"

Sehun then took a seat beside me.

"Hi Woori! Is it ok if I sit here?"

"Yeah sure! Sit down"

We soon start to eat and soon the recess bell rang 

"KRIING" "KRIING"

"Oh annyeong Woori,Sehun and Kris. I better head to class! Bye" as Eunsol stood up to leave.

"Eunsol wait for me! Bye Sehun and Woori.I'm gonna head to class too!" running off to Eunsol who were far away already.

*Haishh this 'couple'* 

As I was thinking about Eunsol and Kris,Sehun interrupted my thoughts

"Urmm Woori wanna go to class now too?"

"Oh yeah sure lets go"

I got up and we both head off to our respective class.

After recess , the time flew  really fast and finally it was already the end of school.

I was heading out of Art class when suddenly I got a call from Sungyeol.

I pick up and heard a cheery in the other side of the line.

"WOORII!! Remember we are hanging out today!!"

"Faster come out arasso?" 


After that he ended the call.

* hmm seems like he knows that I wouldn't reply him.*

I quickly texted him a short message and quickly ran to the school gates.

To:Sungyeol

I'm coming :)

When I reached there I saw a tall figure waiting there with an impatient expression.

*That is surely Sungyeol*

I walked slowly making sure that my footsteps can't be heard.

I quietly stood behind Sungyeol and pushed him a little making him startled.

"W-w-haat?" with a frightened expression.

He turned towards me and gave me a How-dare-you look.

I gave a shrug and started to walk when suddenly he tickled me .

"Yahh! Oppa don't do that!"

"You started it!Hmphhh.. anyways lets better get going"

"Where are we going?"

"You will find out soon."

Sehun's POV

When the last school bell rang signalling school was over I quickly head out of class to at least catch a glimpse of where Woori is going before I need to head off to detention class.

*Haishh ! This is all Baekhyun's fault! *

I quickly walked out of class when I saw Woori at the corridor on the phone with someone.

*Who is that?*

I quickly followed her as she head to the front gates.

I was about to to say bye to her when I realised that she was about to walk up to someone.

*Who is that?*

As the figure turned I was shocked that is Sungyeol again.

*Sungyeol?*

*So she is going out with him?*


I looked at them who were playing happily and walked away feeling upset.

*She is hanging out with him?Wait what the hell Sehun? What are you thinking? Me and Woori are just friends and I do not like her right?*

After all the thoughts I walked back to school feeling a little bit confused.


Sungyeol's POV

After walking for a while we finally arrived at Infinite's hangout.

"Woori here we are!"

"What are we doing here?" Woori said while looking at the apartment.

"Actually Woori I have to tell you something.I'm gonna introduce you to Infinite" while I gave her a smile.

"WHAT? Why didn't you tell me?"

"You see if I told you,will you come? No right? Thats why.. I'm sorry for not telling you but I need you to meet them"

"Yeah but you should have told me! I'm so scared to meet them!"

"I'm sorry Woori-ah but please do this for me?"

"Arasso last time ok?" 

"Okay I promise" 

I took hold of her shivering hands while I ring the doorbell waiting for Infinite to open.

After a few seconds I can hear someone shouting from inside.

"Yah! Maknae go open the door this instant!"

"Why me??Why can't you hyung?"

"You want me the Biggest Hyung to open it? No way"

"OKAY YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP! I will go open it! Sheeshh.."

The door swung open and Woohyun was standing there with a smirk on his face.

"HI WOORI."



Woori's POV

"HI WOORI" 

I bowed at him and look at Sungyeol for help.

Sungyeol gave my hand a squeeze signalling that everything is gonna be just fine.

"Hyung move let us come in"

"Arasso arasso come in"


We soon step in and the apartment was really big and nice.



*Wow!* 

I was interrupted by Woohyun when he suddenly shouted.

"OK GUYS! LISTEN UP! THIS IS WOORI! INTRODUCE YOURSELF NOW"

"Ok I will start first then. Hi I'm Sunggyu the oldest here.Nice to meet you Woori"

*Wow! Infinite is nothing like EXO! I'm surprised*

I gave a nod and soon was continued by the others.

"Hi I'm maknae Sungjong! Nice to meet you Woori noona"

"Hi I'm Ho to the Ya. I'm Hoya nice to meet you"

"Hi I'm L.Sungyeol's best friend.Nice to meet you.

"Eh yo whats up! I'm Dongwoo! Nice to meet you Woori."

"I'm Woohyun nice to meet you Woori"

After their introduction I took out my notepad and wrote 

"Annyeong I'm Woori! Nice to meet all of you :) You guys are really friendly"

"Hehe thank you noona!"

"Hey hey hey lets eat!"

Sungyeol then pulled me to the dining table and he asked me to sit between him and L.

"Woori-ah today Woohyun cooked.So lets see whether it will taste good or not" Hoya said while laughing.

I chuckle at his comment and gave a nod while looking at Woohyun who was putting the soup in a bowls . 

"Hoya I heard that!"

While walking towards us with a bowl of spicy seafood soup.



*Wah it looks so good* 

After all the dishes and rice was set on the table we started to dig in.

I took a spoon of the soup and it tastes great. 

"Woohyun-sshi your soup is really good" while giving a two thumbs up.

"Thank you Woori-ah i'm glad that you like it"

I was busy eating and I didn't even realise that my mouth was dirty.

Sungyeol quickly took a tissue and wipe my lips.

*What?*

While he was wiping my lips,I started to stare at his feature.

*His eyes*
*His sharp nose*
*His long eyelashes*


I was brought back to reality when Sungyeol shook me a little.


I looked at him and he pointed at your lips saying that it was dirty a while ago.

*What is wrong with you Kim Woori?!!*


"Thank you" smiling at him.

"You are welcome."

After we had Lunch we played a few games and soon it was already 7.00 P.M 

*Omo its already 7?! I better get going. *

"Urmm I think I better head home now since it's getting late! Thank you for your nice company today! Annyeong!"

"Oh you going back already?Stay over for the night! "

"Its ok! My mum will be worried if I don't head home now"

"Arasso annyeong Woori! Do come again arasso?" L said with a smile on his face.

"Arasso annyeong Infinite.Sungyeol I will be going first!"

"Wait Woori let me walk you back" while taking his coat ready to leave.

"Its ok oppa! I can go back by myself!" pushing him back.

"Nevermind lets go" pulling me out of the house.

After walking out from the building we soon head out to the main road.

"Soo...How was it? "

"Oh they are really friendly by the way.You have really good friends!"

"Pheww.. I'm glad you like them"

After a few minutes we arrived at my house.

"Annyeong Woori! See you tomorrow"

"Arasso oppa! Annyeong"

I walked up to my room and quickly took a quick bath changing into my PJ's.

I quickly finished all my homework and soon it was already 10.00 P.M.

*I better sleep*

After brushing my teeth I soon fell asleep.


Woohyun's POV

When I opened the door,Sungyeol and Woori was standing at the front door while 

*HOLDING HANDS?* 

I looked at their hands and looked at Sungyeol with my eyebrows raised.

He just gave a shrug and walk in.

*Whats all that?*


After all the introductions,I soon head to the kitchen to put the soup into bowls to be served.

After I laid all the food on the table,all of us started to dig in.

Woori was eating the food hungrily when suddenly Sungyeol took a tissue and wipe Woori's lips.

*Hmm interesting*

I looked at them with a smirk on my face.

After lunch we played a few games and while we were playing games I realised that there were a few contacts between Sungyeol and Woori or at least Sungyeol with Woori.

I just know that Sungyeol likes Woori but I'm not sure whether Woori likes him. 

*Hmm I will have to find out soon.*

After Sungyeol and Woori left we started to talk.

"So what do you guys think of Woori?" I asked them.

"Woori noona is really cool!"

"She is not like other girls" L said with a neutral face.

"Ooookk how about you guys?"

"I like her already.She is totally my style" Hoya said.

"Shut up Hoya! I know you flirt a lot.I think she is a really nice girl by the way" Sunggyu said.

"She is cool!"

"I think she is the right girl for Sungyeol" I said with a big grin.

They all look at me with What-are-you-talking look.

"Lets just say Sungyeol likes her."

"WHAT?!" all of them said except L who doesn't seem surprised by my answer.

"Yup!" 

"Really?"

"Yes! Lets just keep quiet when Sungyeol comes back.Let him realise this by himself ok?"

"Arasso but how if he doesn't?" Dongwoo said with a worried expression on his face.

"Then it's his own lost" 

After the long chat we all soon head off to dreamland.

(A/N) Hey guys!First thing I would like to say is that we now have 200++ subbies!! :DD *throws confetti* Thank you guys for all your support! *hugs* So sorry for not posting much this days T_T You know school :( Anyways hope you guys like this chap :) New readers,Subscribe,Comment and Like too :) Silent readers comment too~! We love comments :) 

Thank you new subbies for subscribing :D <3


@cutegalz4eva666
@areeba
@BananaGirl8520
@bluebellbanana
@Mooper
@pikachuuuxD
@choding_yeol27
@DCKIMI
@PzahDryxbell
@mariamae
@exoticgirlforever
@mrmfgrmnw
@headintheclouds
@LollipopFille
@Mia_myungsoo
@aisyahkpop
@Shinigamirukiasr
@LollipopHandsome
@eenieminnie
@kodeexo
@miezah_ija
@alwaysmile9
@Infinitelyk
@maisy2383
@teamzelo
@yukochan
@linography
@acebunbuns
@MeiMeiLovesFics
@kimgaeun96
@keila_
@eternity4infinity
@Kim-In-A
@MontseElf
@Asian_Invasion
@freezyfreya
@JenieceVu1007
@kaiscrotch
@hangooji

@littleone
@Darkmave
@Kat123
@Cielo7
@CraazyEXOtic101
@azncutiexbabyx
@KoreanloverBB
@jasminnie
@FutureMain
@aymyungsoojjang
@elfishy97
@TeexDee97
@DancingMachine
@musica95
@putewi_jae
@krishyungbear
@Norinsaeunri
@3sezel
@wookfats
@ljoetaekai3000
@Inezzaaahra
@alvejkul
@dentine
@kpoperrose
@sapphire_22
@mblaq_lover12
@kriswu
@sehunsation1216
@Kpopanda22
@LaCaille
@shy-gurl
@LovelySoulmate
@msbabyface
@allycat437
@EXOticLariBird
@lyhome
@enanitachan
@sungun5692
@usovkeks
@MaipaLee
@mellychau
@milliejie
@blueberries45
@ohyeazelo
@silentstreets
@SukiMaya
@-xinspirit



Gifs for you guys :)


Sehun >o<




Hahah look at Suho X)



Chanyeollie~



He look so good in that uniform >u<



This! I love it <3



Chanyeol looks like he wants to murder somebody XD




Baekyeol <3 




The cute Bacon :D





Baekhyun with  Kim Yoo jung <3



Why are you not smiling Kai? ToT




Sehun like a boss :D


Kyungsoo putting on a cool face~! :D




Joonmyun with his beautiful smile :3


















 


They all look so cute *-* 



Credits to rightful owners on the pictures.
Credits to Honeysenpai from Exotic Grounds for the poster.

Enjoy~~


-Updated Dee Eyna-