Questions ?!

Like A Machine!

Sungyeol's POV 



I was reading a magazine while laying on the sofa when suddenly Woohyun came in with an unreadable expression while looking at me.

He sat down and called all of us to gather around. 

*What is wrong with him?*

After a while Sunggyu finally speak up.

"Woohyun why did you ask us to gather here"

Woohyun didn't answer but he just kept looking at me and finally he asked me a question that shocked me.

"Sungyeol... What is your relationship with that Silent Machine girl?"

After Woohyun said that,all of them looked at me and Woohyun with their eyes wide open.

I was really shocked myself and I couldn't even think of a  reply.

I swallowed my saliva and looked at Woohyun with a smirk on his face.

*Ok.. I'm dead* 

" So what's your relationship with her ? " Woohyun asked . 

I was so shocked that no words came out . I look at all the Infinite members and they were all looking at me  waiting for me to answer Woohyun's question. 


" Urmm Urmm W-w-we're j-j-just friends Woohyun hyung " I said while shaking my head . 

" I know you're just friends , but thats not the main question . I actually want to ask you how did you know her? . " Woohyun said while a smirk was on his face . 

* Aish ! How am I gonna tell him * 

" Okay fine ! Fine ! I know her because we were the same class for English class and I sat beside her so I talked to her okay ?! " I said . 

" Ahhhh , but why are you walking her home then ? " 

" Hyungggg why are you asking so many questions ? " 

" Wait ! Sungyeol walked her home ?! " Sungkyu said while eyeing me . 

" See even Sungkyu hyung is surprised . So why did you walked her home Sungyeol ?" 

" I walked her home because I'm her friend . "  I said . 

" Duhhh , I want to know why are you treating a friend like the silent machine so special ? " 

" B-b-b-because ...... SHE'S DIFFERENT ! She's different from other girls . Happy hyung ? " I said feeling a little agitated by the questions . 

* Why do they want to know * 

" WOOO
OO~ " All the Infinite members chorused together . 


* Aish ! * 

" Shut up already . I don't have anything with Woori ! We're just friends okay ! " I said to them .

" Okay ! Okay ! Chill Sungyeol-ah . Don't get so worked up . I was just curious . " Woohyun said while laughing . 

" Aish hyung , don't ask anymore questions okay . " 

" Araso araso . " 

" Guys actually I wanted to introduce you to Woori the other day but she was busy . I know that you all already know her as THE SILENT MACHINE but I want you to know her as WOORI not the Silent Machine . So one day I'll bring her here and we will hang out together " 

" Mwo ! Is she really that different ?" L said . 

" Yeah she's really different . Thats why I want you guys to know her . Is that okay with you guys ? "

" Sure hyung ! " Sungjong said . 

" That would be great " Woohyun said while smiling . 

" Yeahh " L said . 

I looked at the remaining three and they gave a nod . 


* I can't believe they're taking this so calmly * I thought with a smile on my face . 

" Okay ! I'll just tell you guys when to meet okay ! " I said . 

" Arasso Sungyeol-ah " Woohyun said . 

" Oh ! I bought a new game . Do you guys wanna play ? " Woohyun asked . 

" YEAH ! " Hoya and Dongwoo chorused . 

* I'm glad I have friends like them . I can't wait till Woori meets them *


Woohyun's POV

 "Sungyeol... What is you relationship with that Silent Machine girl?" 

All of them looked at me and Sungyeol with their eyeballs popping out.

Sungyeol mouth hung open with a shocked expression on his face.

*Oh I see..there is something going on?* while a smirk was placed on my face.


" So what's your relationship with her ? " I ask Sungyeol. 

I looked at Sungyeol and his face was full of shock * Haha this boy * 

" Urmm Urmm W-w-we're j-j-just friends Woohyun hyung " he said while shaking his head . 

" I know you're just friends , but thats not the main question . I actually wanna asked you how did you know her . " I said while a smirk was on my face . 

*How long is he gonna keep quiet * I gave a small sigh . 

" Okay fine ! Fine ! I know her because we were the same class for English class and I sat beside her so I talked to her okay ?! "he said . 

" Ahhhh , but why are you walking her home then ? " 

" Hyungggg why are you asking so many questions ? " 

" Wait ! Sungyeol walked her home ? " Sungkyu said to Sungyeol. 

" See even Sungkyu hyung is surprised . So why did you walked her home Sungyeol ?" 

* I love to tease this boy * I smiled to myself . 

" I walked her home because I'm a friend . "  Sungyeol  said . 

" Duhhh , I want to know why are you treating a friend like the silent machine so special ? " 

" B-b-b-because ...... SHE'S DIFFERENT ! She's different from other girls . Happy hyung ? " Sungyeol said with an irritated tone  . 

*Different ?! I smell something fishy about this boy * 

" WOOOOO~ " I chorused with the other Infinite members . 

* Hahaha  * 

" Shut up already . I don't have anything with Woori ! We're just friends okay ! " Sungyeol said with his eyebrows furrowed  .

" Okay ! Okay ! Chill Sungyeol-ah . Don't get so worked up . I was just curious . " I said while laughing . 

" Aish hyung , don't ask anymore questions okay . " 

" Araso araso . " 

" Guys actually I wanted to introduce you to Woori the other day but she was busy . I know that you all already know her as THE SILENT MACHINE but I want you to know WOORI not Silent Machine . So one day I'll bring her here or we'll hang out together " 

" Mwo ! Is she really that different ?" L said . 

" Yeah she's really different . Thats why I want you guys to know her . Is that okay with you guys ? "

" Sure hyung ! " Sungjong said . 

" That would be great " I  said while smiling . 

* I want to see this Silent Machine . I mean Woori . She seems like an interesting girl * I smirk .

" Yeahh " L said . 

Hoya , Dongwoo and Sungkyu gave a nod  . 

*I can't wait to see how this goes! * I thought with a smile on my face . 

" Okay ! I'll just tell you guys when to meet okay ! " Sungyeol said with a big smile on his face  . 

" Arasso Sungyeol-ah " I said . 

* Awkward , I better break the ice * 

" Oh ! I bought a new game . Do you guys wanna play  ? "I  asked . 

" YEAH ! " Hoya and Dongwoo chorused . 

* Woori , I can't wait to meet you!!  * I thought .


" Okay guys ! Lets play ! " I said while waving the game in the air . 

 



Woori's POV 

 

 

I went to the school gates when the school bell rang .

* Aish I hope Sungyeol's not waiting too long *

I went to the gates and Sungyeol was no where to be found .

* Oh maybe he's running a little bit late .

I took out a book and waited there while reading the book .

Suddenly I heard footsteps.


"Oh annyeong Woori! Sorry for being late!" Sungyeol said while giving a smile . 

I  quickly took out my  notepad and scribble some words on it.


"Oh annyeong oppa! Its okay anyways I was reading a book so no worries oppa" 

"I'm glad at least you have something to do while waiting for me.Kaja Woori lets go!"

"Hehe yeah! The book was really interesting by the way !.Arasso oppa! Kaja"

After walking for a while we finally arrive at my house.

"Annyeong Woori! See you tomorrow!And remember to tell me if you are going to school early ok?"

"Arasso oppa! I promise I won't forget again!"

After saying goodbye , I went into my house . 

" Oh Woori , you're back . Omma cooked some bulgogi kimchi fried rice . Come here and eat " 

" Neh ! Omma wait for a while , I want to change out of this dirty clothes first " I wrote . 

" Arasso , go take a bath quickly . Ppali ! " 

I gave a nod and went to my room . 

I quickly took a bath and put on a pair of fresh clothes . 

* Ahhh . Thats better * 

I went to the dining table and I saw omma still sitting there . 

" Oh Woori-ah . Wait for a while , I'll take your bulgogi kimchi fried rice " 

I gave a nod and waited patiently . 

" Here you go Woori-ah " 

I gave omma a smile and start eating the fried rice . * Yumm . Omma's cooking is the best * 

----------- 

* Ahhh I'm so full * 

I went to the sink and wash all the dishes before I went to my room . 


Before I went up the stairs omma stopped me . 

" Woori-ah , bring that handsome tall boy someday okay ? When his free! " she said while giving a smile . 

" Arasso omma , I'll ask him to come when his free " I wrote . 

" Okay thats good . Thats all I wanted to say Woori-ah . You can go now " 

" Arasso omma . Jalja " I wrote before heading to my room . 

* Oh ! I still have homework to do . I better finish it before I forget * 

I took out my Science book and started doing the homework my Science songsaengnim gave me . 

---------- 

I was doing my homework when suddenly I recieved a message . 

* Sungyeol ?! * 

To : Woori 

Sorry if I disturbed you when you are busy . Just wanted to tell you that I've got somewhere to bring you after school tomorrow . :D 

From : Sungyeol 


To : Sungyeol 

Nah , its okay ~ I was just doing my Science homework . :)
Where are you bringing me tomorrow ? O.O


From : Woori 


To: Woori 

Its a secret Woori-ah . Just make sure you don't have any plans tomorrow ~ :)

From: Sungyeol 


To : Sungyeol 

Haha arasso Sungyeol oppa . I gtg now , I gotta finish my Science homework . Annyeong and Jalja ~ ^-^

From : Woori 


To : Woori


Jalja Woori-ah :D 


From : Sungyeol 

I locked my screen after seeing Sungyeol's message and continued doing my homework . 

* I wonder where Sungyeol's bringing me tomorrow  *  . 



A/N 
Hey everyone ! I'm so sorry for the short chap >< Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chap . Sry for not many Woori and Kai moments , but there will be more in the future . Gidaryeo ! hahahaha . Thank you to those who just subscribed to us * hugs* . Please comment , subscribe and up-vote our story if you like it ~ Until now , ppyong ^^ 


 

Thank you new subbies ( PS : The other half we will write it in  the next chap ~ )

@laracamira
@Superman2311
@chulie08
@Fayyho
@DobuOnew
@koreanthings
@herroitsdani
@Fluffydar
@SHINeefreak100
@sweetlikecherry
@dreamscometrue123
@BestfriendInspirit97
@cherrytomato1003
@MiRaKissMe
@SheyShey110
@HanKrisYeolBaek
@Kpop56
@Foreverluve
@KRISpyBacon101
@KimAgasshi2012
@atnight
@LittleLess
@Crong14
@KoreanFaan
@pyudding
@sweetchoco007
@hyunaswag
@Yoon_HaJae
@MusicFreak0207
@tasminaontop
@criestalexz
@Rbeastforever
@iluvm333
@chocolatewallabyies


 

Thank you to those who upvoted us ^^ 


@britt29able1
@ClarissaChoi
@ABx3B2UTY
@miezah_ija
@micheokorea

Here's some pics for you guys ^.^ 







Sungjong in the teaser ! 



Infinite ~
















Baekhyun look so innocent here ^^




 











Aww Suho <3












Happy Virus ;) 

 

Credits to the rightful owners ~ 

Credits to --honeysenpai from exotic grounds for the awesome poster ^^ 

Hope you guys like the pics ~ 



Updated by Dee Nyse !