How we met~

Like A Machine!

Eunsol's POV

Woori gave me a nod as a sign for me to continue. 

*Its time to confess to her >< *

"Ok I'll start now Woori-ah~" taking a deep breath before telling her.

"Arasso arasso,ppali! Stop making me wait!" Woori wrote while showing an impatient expression to me.

" Okay so it all started when I was on my way back home when I got a call from my mum asking me to buy groceries at the supermarket which was way too far from my house and it was the other side of town.. I was walking and walking and walking and walking and walking and.." I was cut off when suddenly a pillow was smack into my face. 

"Hey! What was that for?!"

"Yah! Lee Eunsol! Don't you go dragging your explaination on walking and walking! Ppali tell me how and when did you two meet!"

"Aishh..arasso arasso! Sorry ok? I was trying to explain to you everything in detail. Sheeshh Woori-ah be patient" while rolling my eyes at her. 

"Ok let me continue neh?"

"Hehehe mianhae~ I'm too excited for my bestie love story!~" while a wide grin appeared on her face

"Its ok just let me continue and next time don't interrupt me ok?Ok so lets continue... I was walking and walking to the supermarket when suddenly a group of guys surrounded me. I was really scared and was too shocked to call for help."

"They started to ask me questions like 'Where are you going young lady?Mind joining us?', 'Come lets get a drink together', and 'Where do you stay?let me walk you back home sweetie' .I was too scared to reply,but it started to get worse when they started to touch me like literally touched me! I was too shocked that I couldn't even moved"


"But then someone saved me and it was.."

"It was Kris right?"

"Yeah it was him" without me noticing a smile appeared on my face remembering that day that he saved me.

"Ooohh I see someone getting all happy~" Woori wrote while poking my shoulders with a sly grin.

"Aisshh..whatever lets continue..."

"Kris saved me from the guys! He was really good at fighting! It was 1 against 3 but he still won.He just swung his fist at their faces and they were like 'I'm sorry!','Don't hit me!' and 'I won't do that again' while rubbing their hands together begging him on their knees! IT WAS EPIC! Buahhahhaha"
laughing really hard while clutching onto my stomach.

 

"Wah wah I see someone is in love~"  Woori while wriggling her eyebrows at me.

"N-o-o- no! I am not! I just treat Kris as a friend!"

"Then why are you stuttering?And its abvious since you will always blush when you talked about him."

"Since when?" covering my burning cheeks.

"SEE SEE! Look you are like blushing now~" touching my cheeks while a silent laughter escape her lips.

"No I am not"
looking down at my legs feeling embarassed.

"Ah~ I can see it! Anyway's lets continue this conversation of LOVE later and lets continue on how you met with Kris! I can see you are not done yet~"


"Oh yeah I almost forgotten! Ok lets continue~"

"After he had saved me from them,I thanked him and quickly head my way to the supermarket but I sense that someone was following me from behind but when I turn my head,there's no one there. I quicken my pace because I was afraid that it was one of those guys but soon enough I finally reach the supermarket and bought the groceries that my mum asked me too."

"As I was walking back home,a hand suddenly took grip of my grocery bags but this time I was aware of what is happening and took out a loaf of bread from the grocery bag and started to hit the guy and it was Kris.And soon after that he walked me home and we became friends and blah blah blah and the end"
giving a wide grin at Woori.

"Wow what a love story huh?~ he helping you with the groceries~ so sweet~, AND I KNOW YOU CUT THE STORY SHORT BUT WHATEVER AT LEAST YOU TOLD ME HOW YOU GUYS MET" she wrote while a smile was form on her lips.

"I told you we are just friends Woori-ah~ don't get the wrong idea.And i think its time to sleep,its already 11.00 PM" while looking at the clock which was hung above my dressing table.

"Wow!Its already 11.00 PM :O We talk for that long? yeah I think is better to head to sleep now"

We soon tuck ourself to sleep.

"Goodnight Woori-ah.Sweet dreams"

She just gave me a nod as a reply and soon she headed off to dreamland.

At 12.00 AM,I was still wide awake and couldn't put myself to sleep * What is wrong with me? My whole body is restless but my mind is still wide awake*

I was trying to put myself to sleep for the umpteenth time but suddenly a flashback of me meeting Kris came into my mind.

FLASHBACK

I was walking home from school *Asa! At last school is over.Sleeping time~*

My thoughts was caught when a sudden call from mom frightened me. * Mom?Why is she calling me?*

I picked up the phone and was greeted by a cheery voice 

"Eunsol-ah please head to the supermarket and buy me groceries ok? There is not much food at home already"

"Oh annyeong omma! Arasso i'll buy it"

"Thank you darling~ Be save ok?"

"Yeah yeah I will"

I hung up and a sigh escaped from my lips. * I guess there's no time for sleeping! Haih..*

I quickly turn the other direction and started to walk when suddenly a group of guys approach me * What the hell?? Please don't do anything to me!*

My thoughts was interrupted when the guys asking me weird questions like


'Where are you going young lady?Mind joining us?'

'Come lets get a drink together'

'Where do you stay?let me walk you back home sweetie' 

But it got worse when one of the guys started to touch my shoulders pulling me together with him.

*Someone help me!Please*

I was being dragged away when suddenly a guy saved me by beating up those guys 

I couldn't catch who is it since he was beating up the guys with his back facing me. *Who are you?*

Soon after that the figure turned towards me after finishing the guys up. I was shocked that the guy who saved me was no other than Kris *K-r-ri-s saved me?*

I wanted to thank him but was interrupted by the guys when they started to kneel down on their knees and beg for forgiveness from Kris 


'I'm sorry!'

'Don't hit me!'

'I won't do that again' 

He looked at me expecting me to answer them *Why me? You are the one who help me right?*

I look at him with my eyebrows raised while pointing at myself

"You're expecting me to give the answer?"

He didn't answer me and gave me the DUH look.

"Ok then" I replied and took a step in front towards the group of guys and smacked them on their heads while saying 

"Get lost you freaking Bastards,or I'll ask him to beat you up again" pointing at Kris while a smirk plastered on my face.

The guys ran and the last thing I heard from one of them was 

"I'm so sorry! Please don't make your boyfriend beat us up again"

*What did he just say?Boyfriend? !Did Kris heard that?*

I quickly turn to see his expression but he was just looking at me expressionless. *Phew..thank goodness he didn't hear that or not its gonna be so embarassing*

I quickly cut my thoughts and head over to thank him

"Urmm thanks a lot Kris-sshi,if you weren't there to help me I would be dead by now"

"Its fine,I was just walking when I saw those group of guys harassing you so I just helped out"

"But anyways.you did saved me and I'm still thankful" I said while bowing at him.

"I told you its ok already"

"Hehehe ok! And let me treat you to lunch when we meet again neh?"

"Yeah.. sure.. whatever"

I waved goodbye to him and soon head off to the supermarket again.

As I was on my way to the super market,I have that feeling that someone was following me *Oh crap,don't tell me its them again*

I turned behind ready to attack the guys when I see no one was behind *What?Was I just hallucinating?*

I turn back to my right tracks and quicken my pace to the supermarket.

10 minutes later..

After  a long 10 minutes walk, I finally arrived at the supermarket. *YES!I'm finally here*

I head in and quickly bought all the groceries that I needed.

I paid for it and soon left the supermarket with two grocery bags in my hands *Urghh..so heavy ><*

I was walking back when suddenly a pair of hands got a grip pf my grocery bags,I turn behind and got a grip on a loaf of bread before the bags were taken away and started to smack the figure who was now protecting himself with his hands.

"Hey hey hey STOP! What the hell are you doing?"

*That voice!*

"What?!" I looked up and to my surprise it was Kris again.

"Kris?! What are you doing here? And why did you grab my grocery bags?"

"Hey..I was urmmm.. buying some stuff too and I just see that you are having trouble with the grocery bags so I thought maybe I should help out" while a small smile appeared on his face.

*He should smile more..WAIT What are you thinking LEE EUNSOL!*

"Ermm hellooo..anyone there??"

"O-o-oh-ohh err sorry I was just thinking of something hehe,thanks but not thanks.I think I can walk back by myself" taking my chance to get a grip on the grocery bags that he was holding.

"Its ok,since I have nothing to do now I'll just walk you back home, and is not save for a girl walking alone at night" while holding up the groceries not letting me get a hold of it.

"Ok then lets go go go!" with a cheery voice.

He let out a small laughter and we soon head back to my house.

20 minutes later..

"Look we are here already! Thanks for helping me Kris-sshi" taking the grocery bags from him.

"Wow that was fast,oh and welcome it isn't much a big deal"

"Urmm so I'll get going then.. Annyeong" waving at him and soon walking to the front gates of the house.

I was stopped by him who was grabbing onto my wrist

I turned behind and his face was flushed red *Why is he blushing?*

"Ermm anything you need Kris-sshi?"

"Ermm..can I have your phone number? Its ok if you don't want to give it,I just wanna ask in case you are in trouble then maybe its easier for me to help you" while a shy smile plastered on his face as he replied.


 *Why does he need my number?*

"Err..sure" handing over my phone to him to exchange numbers.

After we finish exchanging numbers he bid me goodbye and soon turn to the other direction and head off. 

I quickly head back and drop the groceries on the kitchen tabletop before heading to my room.

*Wow! what was that about?* 

After washing up and putting fresh clothes
 I soon head off to dreamland.

One week later..

We soon got closer after the he helped me from the guys.

We even talk more often and he even started to smile more . 

And now he is someone who I can talk to when Woori isn't around.

Someone who can replace HIM...

Back to reality..

After the long flashback,I soon head off to dreamland with a smile spreading onto my face. *I'm glad I'm friends with him*





(A/N Hello subbies :) Firstly,we would like to apologize for not updating for like 5 days? :O So sorry subbies >< *bows* So how are you guys? :D Sorry for not updating often now :( School is killing us with exams,homework and projects! Gahhh!~ D:
Anyways,how was the chapter? And thank you for your beautiful comments~~ keep it coming guys~ We love reading it. For new readers! Subscribe,Comment and Up-vote our story :DD


Oh and if any of you subbies want to be friends with us just write on our wall~! We will surely reply you guys :D

And lets not forget gifs <3



Don't you just love how they dance <3



Hot in White >V<



I want to dance like them too D:




Aren't they just adorable >w<



Omgosh! They are just so hot *v*





Please comeback in February ><



Don't you guys just love them :3



Bad boy style *hot*



What are you doing with L? :(



I just love this <3

Thank you for subscribing new subbies~


@gordeebrubaduck
@cloudabovemyhead
@WeAreOneEXO226
@lalaloops
@magic158
@ELF-JJ-SONE
@ihaveakpopaddiction
@demirockz
@Coconutzie
@Ariel--
@Nynadea


Pictures belongs to rightful owners :)
Thank you to THEDERPCHANYEOL and EXOTIC GROUNDS for the awesome poster :)

-Updated by Dee Eyna-

Enjoy~