Back to school ...

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV 

The next day , I went back to my house after staying a night at Eunsol's 

When I went home I was greeted by my mum's cheery voice . 

" Ahhh Woori-ah how's your stay at Eunsol's ? " she said while taking off her pink apron . 

" It was alright . So what are you cooking omma ? Something smells nice ! " I wrote . 

" Ahh it's Kimchi stew ! I'm glad you're back in time . It's just nice and hot ! Come here and have some " taking a seat at the dining table . 

I gave a nod and quickly took a seat at the table . 

* Ahhh Kimchi stew . Mmmmm * 

I hour later , I quickly wash the dishes and head to my room 

* Ahhh ! Home sweet home * 

I quickly took a bath and jumped on my bed when suddenly * ahh , my leg * 

I look at my leg and thats when I saw a scar . * Oh no , there's a scar . Damn it , how am I gonna hide this from omma . Its so obvious the scar its not from tripping , its too big . * 

I sigh as I quickly took the first aid kit and quickly treat the scar .

* Aigoo .. * I thought as I shook my head . 

I finally treated the scar * Aish * 

* I think its time for bed * 

I Thought as I let my mind drift to dreamland . 



The next day 


I woke up by someone's voice " Woori-ah wake up ! You're late for school " 

" Ahh omma , I'm not feeling well , I think I wanna stay at home today " I wrote . 

" Araso , rest well Woori-ah " 

I gave a nod and closed my eyes again . 

* Thank god omma believed that and yay I don't have to go to school * 


After a few days..


"Niga eobseultae ~ " " Niga eobseultae " * Ughhh ! * 

I grunt as I took my phone and turn off the alarm . * I can't believe I need to go to school already * 


*Urghh..after convincing my mum that I was sick for the past few days*

*I don't think she will believe I'm sick again so I guess I got to go school.*



I mentally screamed in my head as I got out of bed and head to the showers . 

* Ahhh that was nice * I thought as I took my bagpack and head downstairs . 

" Woori-ah are you feeling better today ? " she said as she ate her toast . 

I gave her a nod and took a slice of toast . 

I waved omma goodbye and walk to the door . 

I close the door and started to walk to school when suddenly " Woori-ah !! Neo gwenchana ? ( Are you okay ) " 

* Aish this girl * " Neh nan gwenchana !! " 

"Thats good to hear come lets head to school now before we're too late " I gave a nod as put her hand on shoulders . 

" Kajaaaaa " 

Surprisingly we arrived school early so we've decided to hang out at the school garden. 

When we reached there we went to sit on the nearby bench when suddenly Eunsol's phone rang . 

" Ahh yeoboseyo ? " 

" Ahh Kris o-o-ppa " she said shyly as she looked the other way avoiding my eye contact 

 

* Aigoo . This girl * 

" A-a-h neh o-oppa , I'll go now " she said as she end the call . 

" Woori-ah, Kris o-op I mean Kris-sshi wants to meet me . See you later at History class " she waved me goodbye and skipped to find her oppa 

 

* Aigoo , I'm so bored * 

" WOORI-AHHHHHHH " 

* That voice ! Lee Sungyeol ?! * 

" What are you doing here alone ? " 

 "Oh Eunsol went somewhere " 

" Eh Woori-ah why didn't you come yesterday ? I was waiting for you during English class " 

" Ahh don't worry I just caught a cold " I lied . 

" Ahhh wear more warm clothes next time neh ! I don't want you catching a cold later on!" 

" Araso araso , I think we gotta go now . Let's go our separate ways now . Annyeong oppa . " I smiled and walked towards the next class . 

" Annyeong Woori-ah see ya later ~ ! 

* Aigoo this boy . Hmmm I wonder what subject I'm having now * 

I took out my schedule and look through . * Science class ! Nooo ! * 


~~~~ 

" Kringgg " " Krigggg " 

 

* Ughhh finally * I got up from the chair and did a little stretch . 

* Yes ! I'm having the same class as Eunsol and Sungyeol * I mentally fist pump . 

I quickly walked to the History class and I saw Sungyeol and Eunsol was already sitting there . 

I quickly took a seat at my usual place and greet them on my way . 

" Woori-ahhh finally you're here !" 

" Oh woori-ah you're here already . Annyeong ! " 

I waved at them and took out my textbooks . 

Suddenly I heard girls in my History class screaming . * Ehhh * 

I looked up and saw Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun * Oh I forgotten I have same class as them * 

I took a quick look at Kai oppa and I saw him winked and mouth " Hello " 

I gave a small smile and quickly looked down again . 

Suddenly , I heard the scratching sound of the chair beside me and I turned my head . * KAI OPPA ?! * 

He secretly smiled to himself and took out his history books too . 

Just then , Mrs Sung came in the class . 

" Ok class today I've got something to tell you all " 

I quickly and thought curiously * What does she want to tell us? * 

" So , here I got the list of names that I group up for a History project " she said happily as she clapped her hands . 

* This is the first time , I'm seeing Mrs . Sung  smile . Wow , her students misery is her happiness * 

" Ok so I'll start reading the names now " 

* Please let me be with Eunsol . Please Please Please ! * I mentally prayed . 

" Baekhyun and Sungkyu " 

" Sungyeol and Kai " 

" Eunsol and Zinger " 

* Noooo ! If Eunsol is not paired up with ... * my thoughts was interrupted when Mrs Sung said . 

" and the last pair Woori and .. 
.
.
.
.
Sehun " 


* WHATTTT! SEHUN ! WHY MUST IT BE HIM ??! *

 
"Okay class ! So for today lesson I'm giving you all time to discuss with your project partner about where you wanna do it and what I want you all to do on can be anything from the History textbook . The due date for the project is 2 weeks from now . Soo chop chop ! Discuss now ! " 

I awkwardly got up from my seat and I immediately felt daggers shooting at me * I guess they're angry because I'm pairing up with their 'oppa* 

I sigh as I walked towards where Sehun was seating which was behind Kai oppa . 

I then quickly took the seat beside him and pulled the chair towards his table and put the textbook on the table . 

" Sooo where do we start ? " Sehun said as he rubbed his neck awkwardly . 

" I guess we can meet at your house if you don't mind . How about this Saturday ? " I wrote . 

" Umm I guess its okay . Can I have your number so that I can tell you my address to my house " 

" Err okay its 01XXXXXXXX . You can tell me your address later . " 

" So what topic do you want to do on " 

" Lets do this " he said while pointing to chapter nine . 

" Ok I was thinking of doing that too since is easier " 

" Krigggg " "Kriggg " 

" Ok lets talk this Saturday . Bye ! " Sehun said . 

" Ahh annyeong Sehun-sshi " 

I then head back to my seat and hung my bag on my shoulders . 

" Woori-ah lets go together since we're having the same class " she gave me a big grin .

I gave her an okay sign . 

I then head to my next class with Eunsol * Sehun is not that bad , I guess * . 

"Krigggg " "Kriggggg" 

" Yeah finally class is finish !! " Eunsol said loudly , earning stares from some of my classmates . 

I quickly put my finger to my lips indicating to talk softer . 

" Ahh mianhae mianhae " she said to the classmates

" Ahh Woori-ah lets gooo for lunch break " 

I gave her a nod and head to the cafeteria . * I guess I will eat today . I'm feeling quite hungry today * 

I thought as I head my way with Eunsol to the cafeteria . 

" Yes ! Today's lunch menu is bibimbap ! Asa ~ " Eunsol said as she fist pump in the air . 

I gave her a smile and waited in line to buy the bibimbap . 

 A few minutes later  it was finally our turn . 

After we have bought ur lunch we then started to find a place to sit . 

Suddenly we saw an empty table all over at the other end of the cafeteria . 

I poked Eunsol shoulders and pointed towards that table . 

We then quickly took a seat at the table . 

Eunsol and me was talking random stuff but I kept feeling that someone was looking at me on the right . 

I looked to my right and I saw Kai oppa looking at me . I look at him and raised my eyebrows . 

He then looked around and took out his phone . 

A few seconds later , I received a message from Kai oppa . 

" Woori-ah , I wish I could sit with you and Eunsol . =( " 

" Aish , you can sit with us when no one is around . " 

" AH araso araso ! tsk tsk so evil >:( " 

" Whatever oppa , I want to finish my lunch . Talk to you later ~ Annyeong ^^" 

I quickly ate my bibimbap while making random conversations with Eunsol . 

" Kringggg " " Kringggg " 

"Woori-ah lets walk together since my teacher for my next class is not strict ! Kaja ! " 

I gave her a nod and walked with her towards my next class . 

"Annyeong Woori-ah , see you at the school gates when school is over " she gave me a quick hug and went her way . 


 

Sehun's POV 

 

 

I was walking to History class with Baekhyun and Kai   * Oh I have the same class as Woori  * 

When we entered the class , girls started screaming * Aish , annoying girls * 

I quickly look around the class and I saw Woori seating at her normal seat and I saw my seat beside her was also not taken * Yes * 

I started fast walking to the seat when * Wait , act cool  Sehun. Act cool * 

I then slowered my pace but I suddenly regretted when suddenly I saw the seat that was empty a few minutes ago was taken by Kai * Why is Kai suddenly sitting there ? ! * 

I then sigh and went to take a seat behind Kai and Baekhyun took a seat on my left while Sungyeol was on my right . 

Just then , Mrs Sung came in the class . 

" Ok class today I've got something to tell you all " 

My attention was suddenly averted to my history teacher . * What ? * 

" So , here I got the list of names that I group up for a History project " she said happily as she clapped her hands . 

* Why is she smiling ?! * 

" Ok so I'll start reading the names now " 

* Please let me be with Woori! Please let me be with Woori!* 

" Baekhyun and Sungkyu " 

" Sungyeol and Kai " 

" Eunsol and Zinger " 


" and the last pair Woori and .. 
.
.
.
.
Sehun " 


* Omg ! I can't believe I'm in the same group as her ! YES ! * 

 "Okay class ! So for today lesson I'm giving you all time to discuss with your project partner about where you wanna do it and what I want you all to do on can be anything from the History textbook . The due date for the project is 2 weeks from now . Soo chop chop ! Discuss now ! " 

I was debating whether to go to her seat when suddenly I saw she was walking towards my table . 

She then took a seat and placed the history textbook on the table . 

" Sooo where do we start ? " I said feeling awkward with the situation.

 

" I guess we can meet at your house if you don't mind . How about this Saturday ? " she wrote . 

" Umm I guess its okay . Can I have your number so that I can tell you my address to my house " * I can't believe I asked that * 

" Err okay its 01XXXXXXXX . You can tell me your address later . " 

" So what topic do you want to do on " 

" Lets do this " I  said while pointing to chapter nine . 

" Ok I was thinking of doing that too since is easier "   

" Krigggg " "Kriggg " 


* Wow ! That was fast * " Ok lets talk this Saturday . Bye ! " I  said . 

" Ahh annyeong Sehun-sshi " 

~~~~~ 

"Krigggg " "Kriggggg" 

" Yeah finally class is finish !! " Kris  said loudly.

" Aish hyung , lower your voice please " Tao said 

" Aish araso " Kris replied . 

"Lets go for lunch " Baekhyun said 

" YEAH ! " the other EXO chimed . * Aish this kids * I thought as a chuckled escaped my lips .

We all quickly bought our lunch which was bibimbap and we took a seat at the Exo table . 

All the Exo members was eating and talking randomly when suddenly I saw a familiar figure coming in the cafeteria * Ehh Woori ?! She came to eat today? * 

I followed where she was walking and realise Woori and her friend went to take a seat at the table at the very far end .

* Aish , I wish I could talk to her . Wait ! what am I thinking ?! OH SEHUN THINK STRAIGHT ! * 

I quickly look away and quickly finished my lunch . 

Suddenly , Kai who was sitting beside me started chuckling . 

" Yah ! Whats wrong with you hyung ? " 

" A-Ah nothing Sehun-ah " 

I looked at him and I realise he was messaging with someone . 

*  Okay , whats with him ?! * I thought suspiciously 

I quickly shook of the thought and continued eating . 

A few minutes later , the school bell rang . 

I look at the table where Woori sat and realise she was already gone * Wow so fast ! * I sighed .

I then head to my other classes with Exo .


 


At The End Of School 
 

Woori's POV

 

I walked towards the gate avoiding all the teasing , mocking and laughing * This is why I hate coming to school * 

When  I walked out of the school I saw Eunsol and quickly walked towards her direction . 

I tap her on her  shoulder and she turned around . 

I gave her a wave " Woori-ah annyeong , hey you wanna come to my house today ? " 

" Sorry Eunsol-ah , I'm busy today . i got tons of homework to do . I'm so so sorry . " 

" Araso , see you tomorrow then " she formed a pout and waved goodbye . 

" Annyeong and stop pouting . " I wrote as i pinch her cheeks . 

" Let go let go . Bye Bye " she then walked to the opposite direction . 

* I guess I'm gonna do my homework today * 

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I was interrupted . 

" Woori-ah , why are you walking alone . Its dangerous for a girl to walk alone . Let me walk you home " 

" No oppa . I don't want to trouble you " 

" but I thought you got to pick up your niece ? "

" a-ah not today . My aunt is gonna pick my niece up . Aish don't mind that and let me a good friend . "

" Araso araso " 

It was a silent walk but not an awkward one . 

After a few minutes of walking we finally reached my house . 

" Gomawo oppa for walking me home . You can go now " 

" Araso annyeong " 

I waved him goodbye and head to my gate . 

" Woori-ah wait " 

I turned behind when suddenly he hug me * Wh-ha-t ! * 

I was dumfounded and I didn't know what to do . I just stand there waiting for him to let go . 

After 2 minutes he let go of me and quickly turned away " A-A-A-A-A-ANNEYON-G-G  Woori-ah " he stuttered and quickly walked away before I could write anything to him 

* Whats wrong with him * I raised my eyebrows and went to my room . 

Sungyeol's POV 

I was on my way home when I realised Woori was just walking back to her house all alone * I better say hi to her * 

" Woori-ah , why are you walking alone . Its dangerous for a girl to walk alone . Let me walk you home " 

" No oppa . I don't want to trouble you " 

" but I thought you got to pick up your niece ? "


" a-ah not today . My aunt is gonna pick my niece up . Aish don't mind that and let me a good friend . "

" Araso araso " 


After a few minutes of walking we finally reached Woori's house . 

" Gomawo oppa for walking me home . You can go now " 

" Araso annyeong " 

She  waved goodbye and head towards her house * Aish . Its now or never * 

" Woori-ah wait " 

When she turned behind I quickly gave her a hug  * I can't believe I'm doing this  * 

I hugged her for a while and quickly let go of her * Gosh thats embarassing ! * 

" A-A-A-A-A-A-ANNYEON-N-G Woori-ah " * Omg why did I stuttered , I must looked like an idiot * 

I quickly walk the opposite the direction not even waiting for Woori to reply . 

* Aish , what have I got myself into . *


Kim Woori's POV 


I quickly took a bath and laid on my bed after finishing all those homework * Ughh I feel so exhausted *. 

I checked my phone and realise that I just got a message from an unknown number * Who is this ?* 

I looked at the message and read it . " Annyeong Woori-sshi , It's Sehun here . Reply me if you want my address =) " 

* Oh ya , I forgotten I gave him my number * 

" Annyeong Sehun-sshi , ya give me your address =) "

A few seconds later , I recieved a message . 

" My address is XXX XXX XXX , meet me at 12 noon =) " 

" Araso , thank you for telling me your address. Bye :D" 

I sent the last message and locked my phone . 

I was lying on my bed when suddenly the moment when Sungyeol hugged me appeared in my mind * Why did he do that?* 

I thought suspiciously when suddenly i felt a vibration 

* Oh! Sehun replied! * 

" Araso . bye =) " 

I smiled as I read the message . * I guess his not as bad as I thought * 

I then headed off to dreamland . 

 

 

 

A/N
Annyeong everyone !! Hope you like the chapter ~ There will be more Sehun and Woori moments . Please wait ! ;) Thank you for all those lovely comments . It really make our day when we read it and reply . ^^ And to those who are new ~ Please subscribe , comment and up-vote our story if you like it ^^ Hope you like this update peeps ~ Oh and sorry for not updating for so long >< You know there is Chinese New Year and stuff so I just got back from my hometown.. and Pheww it was tiring ><

Here's some  pics for you guys !! 

INFINITE PIC SPAM !! 


Infinite ^^


;) 





















EXO PIC SPAM !! 




















Credits to all the rightful owners 

Credits to Thederpchanyeol from exotic grounds for the awesome pics 

Updated by
- DEE NYSE - 

Hope you like it ~