Chapter 36 :)

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

*Urrghhh what is that sound?* 


"~~~"
 

*Who is messaging me in this early Sunday morning?*

I took my phone which was on my table and look at the caller ID.

*Sehun?*

To:Woori

"Annyeong Woori,am I disturbing you? I'm so sorry but I just wanted to ask you whether you would like to go out with me today?"

To:Sehun oppa

"Yes you were :) but its fine now since you woke me up already.I'm so sorry but I will be going out with Eunsol today."

From:Sehun

"I'm so sorry for disturbing you. I didn't mean to >< Oh really? Its ok but lets hangout really soon :)"

To:Sehun oppa

"Its ok oppa :) Yeah but I haven't asked Eunsol yet whether she is free but if she isn't then we can surely hangout. Okay oppa!"

From:Sehun

"Oh chincha? So does it mean that I still have a chance to hangout with you today? Yeah lets hangout more often"

To:Sehun oppa

"Yes oppa! Are you that happy? XD Sure why not?"

While I was waiting for Sehun's reply,I quickly send a quick message to Eunsol.

To:Eunsol 

"Hey bestie~! Are you free today? I would like to hangout with you and do some shopping?"

After sending her a message, a new message appeared.

From:Sehun oppa 

"Yeah I am, at least today won't be so boring if I have someone to hangout with.. :D"

To:Sehun oppa

"I just messaged Eunsol so lets see what she will reply :) Oppa why can't you hangout with Exo? I mean sure they will be free right?

From:Sehun

"Okay :) Be sure to tell me whether she is free. Its too boring hanging out with them. They are so childish :P"

*Sehun is so funny*

From:Eunsol 

"Annyeong Woori-ah,yeah I'm totally free today :D Yes its been so long since we hangout! Lets goo~! 11.00 A.M. sharp and lets meet in front of the cinema :)"

To:Eunsol 

"Arasso, meet you there! Ppyong :)"

*I better tell Sehun that I can't hangout with him today*

To:Sehun oppa

"Oppa Eunsol just replied me and she said she is free :/ I'm so sorry lets hangout another time then :D PS: Go hangout with your childish friend today :P "

"From: Sehun 

"Chincha? Arasso lets hangout another time then :) Yeah I think I have to hangout with them :( Bye I'll see you tomorrow then :)"

After seeing Sehun's message I got up and quickly get ready to hangout with Eunsol.

I wore black jeans with sweater which gives off a casual look.


After getting ready I took my notepad and put it in my bag before I forget.

*Omgoshh its already 9.30! I better get going!*

I quickly say goodbye to my mum and ran to the bus stop and got on the bus.

*Pheww thank goodness I reached here in time*

After 10 minutes,the bus finally comes to a halt in front of Seoul shopping complex.

I took a look at my watch and it is already 9.45. 

*Omgoshh I'm gonna be so late!*

I ran to where we were suppose to meet and finally I arrived at the cinema.

I walked around trying to spot Eunsol when I felt a pat on my shoulders.

I turned and it was Eunsol looking at me with a big grin on her face.

"Hey Woori! I was finding for you!"

"Ah mianhae! I just arrived :) So what show are we watching?"

"Its okay. We are watching G.I Joe 2! I can't wait to see Lee Byunghyun" Eunsol said while she started to spazz.

"Arasso! Yeah Lee Byunghyun sure is hot!"

"Kaja lets go! The movie is about to start and here take this" handing me the bucket of popcorn."

I hour and 15 minutes...

"Omgoshh did you see his body?? He is so so hot!! Right right right Woori?"

I took out my notepad and quickly wrote to her. "Yes he is really really hot! But you don't you dare push Kris aside for Lee Byunghyun" wriggling my eyebrows at her.

"Y-a-yah! Why did you have to bring him up? I told you that we are just friends" trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Are you sure? Because by the way I see it,you two like each other" while a big grin was on my face.

"Aishh lets not talk about this and lets go have lunch okay?" 

"Arasso arasso! Let eat pizza! Its been so long since I ate it"

"Okay pizza it is!! Lets go go go!" pulling me to a pizza store

We took a seat and ordered a pepperoni pizza.

"Soo how are things going with you and those other two dudes?"

"The other two dudes? Sungyeol and Sehun? Nothing much,we just hangout and stuff"

"Hangout and stuff?" giving me a mischievous smile

"Yeah just hangout and you know talk! What are you thinking?"

"What? I didn't say anything but don't you think that maybe one of them or maybe two of them like you? I mean look at it,they always ask you to hangout and have lunch with them"

"I don't think so,I just think that is their way of showing how much they care for me as a FRIEND!" giving her a shrug.

"You will find out real soon" giving me a smirk.

*What does she mean?*

My thoughts were cut off when the pizza finally arrived



"Wah doesn't this look nice? Dig in Woori-ah"

*It sure looks nice!*

I quickly dig in and took a bite of the pizza.

"It tastes so good!" giving a thumbs up.

"Mmmmm it is sooo delicious! Its been so long since I ate this"

After eating we head out of the pizza store and started to shop.

We stopped in front of this lovely shop where it sells dresses and sweaters.

*Wah! its so nice!*

"Eunsol lets go in here!"

"Yeah lets go!"

Once we walk in, we were greeted by staffs with friendly smiles on their faces.

"Hello! Welcome in"

I looked around and there were so many beautiful clothes.

After looking around we grabbed some clothes and went to the changing room to try them on.

"Woori what do you think about this?" 




"Nah.. this doesn't suit you! How about mine?"



"Omo! Woori-ah! Its really nice! You totally have to have this!"

"Arasso! Lets try the next one"

After a few minutes we both came out with new clothes on us.

"So how about this Woori?"



"Eunsol you look beautiful in this! Get this :)"

"Chincha? Arasso I'll get it since you said its nice! Omo your sweater is so nice! Get this too Woori"



"Chincha? Arasso I'll get it :D Hehe"

"C'mon lets try more.Hmm wanna try on some bottoms?"

"Hmm sure!!~ :D"



"Is this nice Woori?"

"Hmmm its not that nice! Go try another one!"

"Arasso! Come let me see yours..."

 

I gave her a spin and smile at her.

"Soo.. do I look nice in this?"

"Hmm no not really. Lets go try the others"

"Arasso"



"Soo how about this Woori-ah? I find this pattern really sweet "

"Wahh! Eunsol this is totally your style! This is a must buy!"

"Arasso I will buy it! Omo! I think you should totally buy yours too! This jeans totally suits you"



"Arasso! I think it is enough shopping for clothes lets go see some bags and shoes"

"Hehe lets go" 

After we done changing back to our clothes we head to the bags and shoes section and bought a few shoes and bags.









After finish shopping,we head out of the shop and went to a cafe nearby.

"Pheww that was tiring! I didn't know trying on clothes can make me so tired"

"Yeah it is really tiring! At last we can rest :D but at least it was fun right?"

"Yeah I'm glad we hangout today Woori"

"Yeah its been so long since we hangout! Oh unnie anything you want to eat.The waiter wants to take our order"

"Oh ok then! Do you want to a sundae ice cream ?"

"Okay"

"Urmm we would like to have two sundae ice cream with caramel as a topping"

"Two sundae ice cream with caramel topping coming up"

After waiting for awhile,the ice cream finally arrived.



"Ahhh it is so good"

"Yes it is !!"

"Omo! I totally forgotten! I have to go Woori,I'm having dinner with my family and it is already 6"

"Chincha? Eunsol faster go before you are late for your dinner!"

"Arasso annyeong Woori"

"Annyeong Eunsol! See you tomorrow"

After Eunsol left,I got up and paid for the ice cream before leaving the cafe. 

*Hmm..what should I do now?*

I was walking around when I remembered that Eunsol's birthday will be coming soon.

*Oh right! Eunsol's birthday is coming! I shall find her a present*

After an hour..

*Hmphhh why can't I find a perfect birthday present for Eunsol?*

As I was walking, suddenly I saw a shop where they are selling vintage things.

*Wow! What is this??*

I walked in and was memerised by the decoration of the shop.



*Wah its so nice!* 

I looked around the shop when I saw the perfect gift for Eunsol.

*Omgoshh this is the one I've been looking for!*



A best friend ring the perfect gift since we never had one.

*Okay I'll buy this* 

After purchasing the ring,I head out of the store with a big smile plastered on my face.

*Hehe at last I found a present for Eunsol,now I can head back ho...*

 I was busy looking at the gift that I didn't realise that there were a group of guys in front of me.


*Ouch that hurts*
 

I looked up and I was faced by Luhan.

*Oh no! Why them?*

I quickly took out my notepad catching a glimpse of Sehun worried look before replying Luhan.

Before I could say sorry,one of the members decided to speak up.

"Oh look Silent Machine here in Seoul Shopping Complex all alone and look she was shopping all alone! How sad!" Luhan said while a smirk was on his face.

"Oh wait hyung,look at her hideous clothes! What is she wearing?"


After Tao's comment the whole EXO started to laugh except for three people.

"Pfftt what did you expect from her Tao? Do you think she is gonna look like some hotshot model? Puh-lease she is just plain ugly".

I was shocked by Lay's comment not expecting him to say such harsh words.


I was about to walk away hiding my watery eyes from Exo when suddenly I felt a tight grip on my hand.

I turn around and it was no other then Kai.

"Woori-ah neo gwenchana?"

I looked at him with a shocked expression trying to get my wrist out from his grip.

We were interrupted when Sehun suddenly talked "You guys know each other?" giving Kai a glare.

"Yeah we do.. got a problem?"

"Wait hold up..I thought you talked to her the ever first time was like last week and it wasn't even a real talk, it was more like an introduction?" Baekhyun said with a confused look on his face.

"Wait what? I'm confused here.. three of you guys know her?" Suho said with a What-the hell-is going-on-here expression

"Not 3, 4!" Kris finally speak up while raising his hands.

"W
HAT?!!" all of them said in unision.


"Okay okay you guys better explain to us briefly like now!"

Sehun's POV

After I received the message from Woori,I quickly took a bath and went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning Umma"

"Good morning Sehun-ah, why are you up so early today?"

"Oh I couldn't really sleep" trying to avoid eye contact with Umma.

"Ohh okay,so will you be going out today?"

"Yeah I will with EXO I think"

"Arasso, ppali eat up and you can go out"

"Arasso Umma"

After I ate my breakfast I head out to meet Exo at our usual hangout.

---------

"Hyung I'm here" coming in through the front door.

"Oh! Hey Sehun whats up" Kris said.

"Urmm I was just bored so I thought I should drop by here "

"Oh I see you came here because you were bored not because you want to meet us? Fine fine" Baekhyun said while a smile was on his face.

"Yeah yeah whatever hyung" rolling my eyes at them.

"Hyung hyung hyung! I'm bored too!! Lets go shoppinggg!" Tao said while doing aegyo at Kris.

"Fine fine lets go shopping then" taking his jacket from the couch.

------

"Ahh finally we are here" 

"Yeah at last we are he.."

*BAM*

"Ouch" Luhan said while rubbing his shoulders.


I looked up to see who Luhan bump into.
 
*Woori?!*

I was about to help her when Luhan suddenly spoke up.


"Oh look Silent Machine here in Seoul Shopping Complex all alone and look she was shopping all alone! How sad!" Luhan said while a smirk was on his face.

Things got worse when Tao talked.


"Oh wait hyung,look at her hideous clothes! What is she wearing?"
 

After Tao's comment the whole EXO started to laugh except for Kris,Me and surprisingly Kai.


I was about to help her when Lay's comment made me stop.

"Pfftt what did you expect from her Tao?Do you think she is gonna look like some hotshot model?Puh-lease she is just plain ugly"

After Tao's harsh comment,Woori was about to walk away when suddenly Kai hold her wrist making her face us again.
 

"Woori-ah neo gwenchana?"


*What?! I thought they just talked like for one time?*

I looked at him and Woori with a shocked expression trying to understand what is happening.

After digesting what is happening,I finally spoke up while giving a glare towards Kai. "You guys know each other?"

"Yeah we do.. got a problem?" he said looking pissed off.

"Wait hold up..I thought you talked to her the ever first time was like last week and it wasn't even a real talk, it was more like an introduction?" Baekhyun said with a confused look on his face.

"Wait what? I'm confused here.. three of you guys know her?" Suho said with a What-the hell-is going-on-here expression

"Not 3, 4!" Kris finally speak up while raising his hands.

"WHAT?!!" all of them said in unision.

"Okay okay you guys better explain to us briefly like now!" Luhan said with a very confused look.

"Okay let me explain then since you all look quite shock but first lets take a seat in a store or something" 

"Urmm okay then but is Woori coming along?" Kai said still holding onto Woori's wrist.

"Lets just let her go back home.She looks tired." Kris said while giving Woori a reassuring smile.

"Woori I think its better if you head back home first,I will message you later okay?"

"What?Message her?You have her number? You got to be kidding me?" Lay said with an unbelievable expression.

"Hyung can you just keep quiet for now? We will talk later" 

"Arasso arasso. I'm just so confused right now."

"Urmmm so bye Woori-ah see you tomorrow"

"Arasso Sehun oppa! Kai oppa! Kris! See you all tomorrow :) "

"WHAT? No bye to me?" Baekhyun said while giving a playful smirk to Woori.

She chuckled while scribbling on the notepad. "Arasso annyeong Baekhyun"

She gave a bow to my hyungs with a scared expression before leaving.

After Woori left, EXO diverted their attention towards us.

"Lets go! You have a lot of explanation to do"

*Should I tell them the truth or should I just lie?*










(A/N) Hey hey hey subbies :) So how are you all? I hope this chapter is long for you guys and I hope you like it :DD Sooo.. comment,like and subscribe if you like our story too~ :DD Oh and I think my sister told you guys about us wanting to bid our story right? So if you guys are willing to donate us some Karma's we will be very happy :DD. Even if its just 10, it can help a lot :D 

Here is some gifs for you guys~







Don't you guys just <3 his smile >o<



Oh Baekhyun <3 <3



So what do you guys think of Kris airport fashion?



His eyes *.*









Look at Kris stare... XD 



I'm officially in Love with his hair >u<



His smile isn't it just so... >W<



Cutie boy Channie~





He look so manly ^,^










I know this is late but... 

Happy Birthday Luhan and Sehun!~ Hunhan couple :D <3 <3 <3 Here is more pics of them





Aww its sad that not all 12 of them are together :(



Hahah I practically burst out laughing when I saw this XD hahha



Eventhough this photo was last years one but they look so 
cute here >o<



Lulu's kiyomi!~ :DD HEHEHE



Happy Birthday deer Luhan~! #HappyLUHANDay <3 <3








Thank you new subbies for subbing to our story~! 



@EykaaFinkuru
@jongbaby18
@amy_panda
@dreamhighh
@k-starlove00
@kaianna27
@SeoKyung
@yinyangsphere
@craxykpoper
@Ilovekpop13
@eeeroeee
@AyoWaddup1267
@thehunwifeu
@MiSunWoo
@khaystephen7
@Anneloveschu
@HaeNi24
@iluvsweetstuff
@pineapple_sherbert
@IRa_LurvesOnew
@maeeee








Credits to rightful owners on the pictures.
Credits to Honeysenpai from Exotic grounds for the lovely poster :)

 

 


Enjoy~! 

 



-Updated by Dee Eyna-