Chapter 37 ~

Like A Machine!

 

Woori's POV 

*I can't believe I had to bang into  EXO out of all people ! WHY ?! *

I thought as I took a slow walk back home . 

* Why does these things always happen to me ? * 

I blew a silent raspberry and shook my head . 



When I reached home , I saw my mum sitting on the couch while watching her daily Korean drama and  munching on a packet of chips . 

*Aigoo omma * 

I close the door behind me and omma shifted her gaze from the television to me . 

" Oh Woori-ah , how was your day with Eunsol ? " 

" It was fun actually ! " 

" Why didn't you ask Eunsol to come over , its been a while since I've seen her " 

" Oh she had to go somewhere so she went home first , Oh and I bought these for her birthday since her birthday is around the corner " I wrote and showed her the friendship ring . 

" Oh , its so nice ! And I see that you've done some shopping too " 

" Neh , I wanted some new clothes " I wrote while smiling at her . 

" Okay , Woori-ah go take a bath and get some rest . " 

" Araso omma , jalja " 


I walked to my room and quickly took a bath . 

I laid on the bed with my pajamas when suddenly my phone vibrated . 

* A message ? * 

To : Woori 

Hi Woori :) I hope I'm not disturbing you . 

From : Sehun 


To : Sehun 

Hi Sehun oppa :) Ani . 

 

From : Woori 


To : Woori 

Are you okay ? 

From : Sehun 


To : Sehun 

Yeah , why won't I ? :/

From : Woori 


To : Woori 

Uhh just asking , I'm glad you're alright :) 

From : Sehun 


To : Sehun 

I think I should be asking you that question . Exo looks angry when they said that they wanted you to explain about us being friends :/ 

From : Woori 


To : Woori 

Nah , it was nothing . The members was just shock . 

From : Sehun 


To : Sehun 

Thank goodness :D urmm I wanna go take a rest since there's school tomorrow . Jalja oppa :D 

From : Woori 


To : Woori 

Yeah , I guess I better rest too . Jalja Woori :D

From : Sehun 


I read the last message ad put my phone on the table .

* I just hope that I won't have to face EXO again * 


Sehun's POV 

" You have a lot of explaining to do " Suho said after arriving at EXO's hangout . 

" Yeah , since when did you befriend with that silent machine " Luhan said sarcasticly and took a sit on the couch . 

" She has a name and her name is Woori . You should start calling her that ! " I said a little too loudly . 

" Why should we ? Who is she to us ? Huh ! Tell me ! " Tao said . 

" Hyung ... " 

" I thought all of us were not friends with her , whats with the sudden change ? " Lay said while looking at Kai , Kris , Baekhyun and me . 

" Hyung , why are you looking at me like that ? " Baekhyun whined . 

" What do you mean , you're friends with silent machine right ?" 

" Woori ! " I corrected Lay . 

" Right Woori . " 

" Yeah , but I just introduced myself and she's friendly . Why are you guys being like this ? " Baekhyun said . 

" How could you call her friendly when she doesn't  even utter a word to anyone ? ! " 

" Why are you guys being so mean ? " Kris finally said . 

" What do you mean ? " D.O said 

" Yeah , why can't you accept her as a friend ? " 

" Whatever . Sehun , tell us how did you make friends with Sile... I mean Woori " 

" I made friends with her when we did the History project " 

* I can't tell them about me saving Woori from the queenka's * 

" Are you sure its that simple ? " 

" Yeah , what else do you want me to say ? " 

" How long have you all know that Sehun was friends with Woori ? " Chanyeol asked 

" I knew for a while " Kris said . 

" Me too " 

" Yeah " 

" Ok fine , now its your turn Kai . How do you know Woori ? " 

" I knew her the same time with Baek , we introduced to her that time in History class . Right Baek ? " 

"Yeahhh ! " 

" Are you sure ? " Chen asked Kai . 

" Yeahhh " Kai awkwardly said . 

" Sehun , why ? Out of other girls , why Woori  ? " 

" Chen , don't be so harsh on Sehun " Baekhyun said seriously . 

" Oh thats why Sehun didn't say anything when we were teasing Woori the other time ! " 

" Yeah ! I remembered !  " Suho said .

" She's my friend ! Accept the fact hyung ! "

" Ok stop it you guys ! " Luhan said 

" As the oldest , I just wanna ask you something Sehun " Xiu Min said .

" Yes hyung ? " I asked trying to avoid eye contact with Xiu Min 

" I'll just go staright to the point , do  you like ..... Woori ? "

* WHAT ! * 

" NO! " 


" Then why are you trying to be close to her Sehun-ah ? "

" I'm not ! I'm just treating her as a friend ! Why can't you treat her as a friend ? "

" Fine , I'll make a deal with you Sehun ! If you can make Woori say a word in front of us , we won't be mean to her and maybe we'll try to be friends with her  . Deal ? " 

* Can I ?!  " 

" Sure hyung " I said unsurely.


" I'm just shock Oh Sehun . I didn't know that you who never talked to girls would suddenly talk to a girl and the girl is no other then Woori aka Silent Machine " Lu Han said while shrugging his shoulders . 

" Don't be shock Lu Han hyung , in the end  all of you will be friends with her too . Just you wait and see , I'm gonna make her speak in front of you guys !" 

* Yes ! Kim Woori , I'm gonna make you talk * I thought as I smiled to myself . 

" Sehun-ah , I think its time for you to go back and get some rest , jalga " D.O said . 

I bid goodbye to EXO and head to my house . 


After taking a shower I text for a while with Woori and soon headed off to dreamland . 

* Hope things will get better between Woori and EXO * 



Lu Han's POV 

" I'm just shock Oh Sehun . I didn't know that you who never talked to girls would suddenly talk to a girl and the girl is not other then Woori aka Silent Machine " I said . 

* Oh ho ho , I think someone has a crushh * 

" Don't be shock Lu Han hyung , later all of you will be friends with her too . Just you wait and see , I'm gonna make her speak a word in front of everyone " 

* Its not that I don't want to be friends with her , its just that after all I did to her I can't just go up to her and be like ' Hey lets be friends ' My pride will be goneee ! * I thought .  


" Sehun-ah , I think its time for you to go back and get some rest , jalga " Suho said . 

" Arasso hyung , bye guys " Sehun said . 

After Sehun left , Kai , Kris and Baekhyun also left because I guess the atmosphere was awkward after all the talking about Woori . 

" So guys , do you think Sehun would make that Silent Machine talk ? " Tao suddenly asked . 

" I'm not sure " I said . 

" I just don't get whats so special about that Woori " D.O said while shaking his head . 

" I guess we'll never find out until we talk to her " I said while chuckling . 

" So you wanna talk to her ?

" Thats not what I meant . I meant we all will have to talk to her if Sehun wins the deal right ? " 

" Yeahh , I guess you're right ! " 

" Its getting late , let's go back home " Xiu Min said . 

" Nah , I'm just gonna stay a night here " I said . 

" I'll stay here too " Suho said . 

" Ok Suho hyung , I'll go up and get some rest , you too ! Jalja " I said . 

I laid on the bed and headed off to dreamland . 

* Woori , I want to see you talk in front of all of us* 


( Monday ) 

Woori's POV 

I got ready for school and headed downstairs to have breakfast . 

When suddenly I heard a familiar voice . 

" Wahh , omonim you're cooking is really good !" 

" Aigoo , I just cooked some Bacon and you said it is good  " omma giggled . 

" Its really nice ! " 

I walked down and I saw Sungyeol talking with omma 

* Aigoooo why is he here ???* 

" Oh Woori-ahhhhhh , you're readyyyyyy " Sungyeol said loudly . 

" Come sit down beside Sungyeol and have some Bacons " 

" Arasso omma" 

" What are you doing here ! " 

" I was waiting for you outside but your mum saw me when she was throwing out some rubbish and she invited me in for some breakfast " 

I did an O with my lips and continued eating the bacon . 

After we have finished eating , we bid omma goodbye and walked out of the gates . 

 



" Hi Woori ! " Kai said . 

" What are you doing here ?! " Sungyeol said . 

" I came here to walk with Woori to school , isn't that obvious ? " Kai said . 

" Go away ! It's my job !" Sungyeol said while giving a little nudge on Kai's shoulder . 

" Yah ! Why did you touch me " 

* Aigooo , this childish boys * 

I walked ahead , leaving the two boys behind . 

" Wait , Woori's leaving ! " 

" Yah ! move out of the way ! " 

" Woori-ahhhh wait up! " Sungyeol shouted . 

* Aish this boys * 

The whole walk to school was so noisy because Kai and Sungyeol kept fighting over small stuff . 

* Oh I better go meet Eunsol at the school garden * 

" Can you guys stop it ! Let's go meet Eunsol at the garden !"   I wrote . 

I walked to the school garden and it was empty . 

* I guess she's a little late * 

* I'll just wait for a while then *

I sat on the bench and Kai and Sungyeol sat beside me . 

" So where's Eunsol ? " Kai asked 

" She's just a little late , I'll just wait for a bit " 

" Oh okay " Kai said while giving a grin . 


Eunsol's POV 

I was walking out of my house when I saw Kris . 

* Wow ! His early today  * 

" Annyeong Eunsol ! " 

" Oh annyeong Kris oppa , you're early " 

" Yeah I know I came earlier because you said you were going to the library so I wanted to go with you " 

" Really ?! You don't have too " 

" But I want too "

" Aiggoooo , let's gooooo ~ " 


When we reached the school grounds , it was so empty because we went there like 6.45 A.M 

" Let's go to the library , I got to finish my homework ! " 

" Arasso , kaja Eunsol-ah " 


I took a few books to help me in my homework and I sat down at the table where Kris were . 

" Hey , did you eat breakfast y....." 

* Oh his asleep , I'll just go get something for him to eat * 


I went to buy a bun and a chocolate milk 

When I came back , I saw Kris walking around the library looking anxious . 

" Yah ! What are you doing ? " I said while chuckling . 

" Where have you been? " Kris said while holding my shoulders tightly 

* He looks angry * 

" I-I just went to buy you breakfast because you looked tired , why are you so worked up ? " I said feeling a little bit agitated . 

" Oh mianhae Eunsol-ah , I was just worried about you . And gomawo " he said while giving a small smile . 

" You should smile more oppa ! Aish , its only morning and you're already frowning . Tsk ~" 

" Arasso , go finish your homework chingu and I'll take that " he said and took the breakfast that I bought him 

* Chingu ? I don't know why , I just don't like him saying that * 

I went to do my homework and Kris continued eating his breakfast . 

I was too busy doing my homework that I didn't even realised that someone was staring at me . 

I looked to my right to take a book when I caught Kris staring at me . 

When I looked at him , he quickly turned away . 

* What was that ? * I thought while scratching my head , 



" Ahhhhh , finally , I'm finished !! " I said while stretching . 

" Wow , that was fast ! " Kris said . 

I took a look at the clock and it was already 7.20 A.M 

*Oh no  , I better go meet Woori now ! I'm already late ! * 

" Kris oppa , we gotta meet Woori now ! Kaja " I said while pulling Kris along . 


When we arrived there , I saw Woori , Kai and Sungyeol sitting at the bench and talking , 

* Phewww * 

" Woori-ahhhhhhhhhhhh ! Mianhae , I'm late " 

" Ani , its okay " 


" What are you doing here Kai ? " Kris asked 

" Oh urmm talking with Sungyeol , yeah Sungyeol " 

" Oh okay " 

" Hey , lets get going before we're all late " Eunsol said . 

Five of us walked to our class since we're having History class together . 

I was about to enter History class when suddenly I heard someone calling me 

" Eunsol-ah " 

* Eh , who's calling me ? * 

" Eunsol-ah , do you miss me ? " 

* That voice ! It can't be ! * 

I turned behind when suddenly someone hugged me . I didn't get to even looked at the guy .

* I know its HIM , I just know it ! * 


Sehun's POV 

I was late to school and I wanted to take a shortcut which was at the school garden . 

Suddenly I saw Kai , Sungyeol and Woori sitting on the bench . 

* What is Kai doing with Woori again * 

I stood behind a tree and observed them . 

A few minutes later , Eunsol and Kris came . 

* Kris with Eunsol again ? Kris oh Kris * I thought while smirking.

They had a little chat but I can't hear what they were saying . 

* I'll just follow them * 

I followed them till they reached History class

* Yes ! I have the same class as Woori ! * I thought . 

Suddenly I saw a guy approaching them * Who is that ? I've never seen him before * 

* Why is he going to their direction ? * 


I followed the guy with my eyes and suddenly he hugged Eunsol . 

* What is going on here ? * 




Hey ! Hey ! Hey ! Hope you like this chap ! Sry for the late update , we had exams the whole week and we just came back from school so mianhae >o< And we just got 300+ subbies *throws confetti * Its all thank to your support ! And finally for those who was curious on who was HIM . HIM would be finally revealed in the next chap . Look forward subbies ^^ Thank you to those who commented , subscribed and upvote us . Saranghae <3 
Oh if you like our story , feel free to leave comments and up-vote us ~ Kamsahamnida ;) 


Thank you to our new subbies ~

@miso94
@crazedpandalover
@yeollieyeruchiii
@yeollipop
@LeonieZeng
@krispypies
@redeemedamethyst27
@Explosive_Yoli
@Alieee05
@iLoveSJ01
@Taecyeonyoona
@rocidani
@kpop_girl93
@Pirateroll
@HaeYeon16
@shineeinfinitely
@AiKi21
@FreakyKimmy
@Oh_ha_ni
@Yeners
@Katkat06
@jominhyuuki
@Suzuki-san
@wariii
@missHANA0918 

Thank you to those who upvoted us ~

@KazooForYouu
@mymikp
@osese2
@iya_007
@Demonera
@Ivorystarlight 
@Pixelsha
@amy_panda
@thehunwifeu
@k-starlove00

Here's some pics for you guys ~ 




Whats with that pose . A hint for comeback ? XD 


Aww Lay, your dimple >< 


Awww <3



Kris * BAM * 



D.O <3



Aww Chanyeol <3 Sho cute ><



Tao :O 



Chen ~ <3



Whats with Sehun and that pose XD 



Aww Lulu in pink hair <3



The four chinese members ~ Heee <3



Baozi <3



D.O ^^



Kai ;D



Lulu ~ 



Bacon with guyliner <3



Lay ~ 



Awww Suho <3



Aww Suhooo ~




We are one ~



I'm proud they won ;) 



Exo-M ^^


Credits to --honeysenpai for the awesome poster from exoticgrounds ~ 
Credits to the rightful owners for the pics ~ 

Enjoy ~


Updated by Dee Nyse ~