A day with? Part 2

Like A Machine!

Sungyeol's POV 

*What?! Is that Kai and Woori together?! How do they know each other?!!!!*

Flashback

I was standing in front of Woori's house and I was thinking whether I should ring the doorbell. 

*Should I ring it? Or should I not? Or should I just wait till Woori comes out?*

I was still thinking when suddenly the front door of Woori's house opened and a figure came out holding a plastic bag filled with rubbish.

"OH! Sungyeol-ah..waiting for Woori again?"

"Ah neh Mrs.Kim.Is she still sleeping?"

"Oh my! Woori didn't tell you that she will be going to school earlier?"

"What? So Woori's in school now? Did she tell you why she went to school earlier?"

Mrs.Kim took a look at her watch and gave a nod "Yup I think she will be at school by now and I think she told me she will be heading off to the library to find some information on a history project or something like that"

"Thank you Mrs.Kim for letting me know! annyeonghagasaeyo! I'll be heading off first"

"Welcome! Neh neh annyeonghegyesaeyo Sungyeol-ah" 

After talking to Mrs.Kim I quickly head to school to find Woori.

*Aish chincha where is that girl?*

The first place that came across my mind was the garden but she wasn't there at all.I then searched the cafeteria and classes but I still couldn't find her.

I was about to give up when suddenly I saw two figures 
talking at the back of the school .


*Tsk tsk tsk kids this days* shaking my head disapprovingly.

I was about to walk away when I heard Woori's name
 
"Please just for today Woori ah!"

*Wait did he just called Woori's name?! Ani ani ani it can't be*

I turn behind and hid behind a wall just in case if they caught me .

I squeeze my eyes to get a better view of the girl.

*Oh my goshhh!! It is really Woori! Who is she with anyway?*

I took another glance and I was shocked by the person who she was talking with 

*K-A-I? KAI KAI Kai Kai kai?! WHAT?*

"What?Since when do they know each other?" Leaning against the hard cold wall whispering to myself.

I turn back and continue spying on them when I realise that she is climbing on his back trying to climb over the wall.

*What? Woori is skipping school with Kai?Where are they going?*

"What is their relationship? I got to find out!* 


Woori's POV


"Oppa what are we doing here?" turning my head towards the dukbokki store.


"What else? We are going to eat!" flicking my forehead lightly with a 'Duh' expression on his face.


"Ahh oppa neomu apa! Aishhh chincha!" giving an angry glare.


"Aww is my little dongsaeng in pain?" leaving a little pout on his face.


"Yes neomu apa!Because of you!" pointing a finger towards Kai's direction.


"Aww mianhae mianhae" rubbing my sore forehead softly.


"Don't touch me! Go away! I hate you!" pushing his hand away.


"Hmphh fine! Then oppa will leave then" walking away with his head up high.


*What?! Is he really serious?Bringing me over here and now leaving me alone?*


I quickly walk towards Kai and grab hold of his hand while shoving my notepad towards him ushering him to read what I wrote a few seconds ago.


"Oppa are you kidding me?You ask me to skip school and now you are leaving me here all alone and moreover I do not know where am I now, so how do you expect me to find my way back if you leave me here huh?" sending him an angry glare.


"Ahh Woori-ah mianhae eo? Forgive me ok? I was just joking! Kaja lets go inside and eat! Its getting cold out here"


I nod my head and a smile slowly formed on my lips.


We then walk in to the dukbokki store taking a seat at a corner where it was quiet.


Kai then ordered the dukbokki and we sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes until Kai spoke up.


"Soooo..do you remember this place?"


I quickly wrote a reply "This place? I never been here before."


"WHATT?! How could you forget this historical place?" showing a shocked expression.


"Yah! Lower down your voice! Everyone is looking at us now >< and am I suppose to remember this place?"


"Oopps sorry its just that this place is where we used to hangout remember? You,Me,Eunsol and him?!"


I started to look around when suddenly everything seems familiar. The tables.The chairs.The food.The picture hanging on the wall.


*Hey thats our picture!*


Flashback


"Hey guys wanna go eat some dukbokki?" Eunsol said with a wide grin on her face.


"Asa! I'm so hungry! Thank you Eunsol for bringing it up!" Kai said.


"Come lets goooo~!" I said with a goofy grin plastered on my face.


"So I'm guessing we are going to our usual shop then" he said.


"Like duh! Where else? Ishh pabo"


"Arasso ppali!"


A few minutes later we soon reached the dukbokki store and took a seat.


"Soo I'm guessing we will order a 7 people set right?" he said.


"What? Isn't that like too much?" I said in a worried tone.


"Yah! Don't worry we will finish it! Right __?" Kai said while he sling his hand over HIS shoulder.


"Yup we guys can finish this up so don't worry Woori-ah" giving a reasurring smile.



"Ok then! Seems like we have already made up our mind so lets take our order" Eunsol said.
 



"Ajumma over here" 



"Ah yes , may I take you order?"



"7 people dukbokki set and 4 korean teas" 



"Arasso, dukbokki and korean teas coming up!"



"Kamsahamida"



We chat while waiting for the food to arrive when Eunsol said



"Hey! Do you guys want to take a picture and stick it there?" pointing at the other end of the store.



"Sure why not? So do you guys want?"



"Ok! I'm standing beside Kai oppa!"



"I'm standing beside Woori!"



We quickly took our places while Eunsol held onto the polaroid camera.



"Ok ready? 1! 2! 3! CHEESE!!~"



"CHEESE"

"CHEESE!"

"CHEESE"



We quickly pose with goofy faces on and peace signs everywhere.



A few seconds later the picture came in view.



"You girls look so pretty!" HE said.



"I agree~"



"You guys are not bad too!" Eunsol said with a wide grin on her face.



"The photo turn out well"



"Ok then lets write a small note and stick it there before the food comes"



"Woori how about you write it?"



"Ok!" 



'Best friends forever! Lets stay like this <3'



"Done!"



"Ok __ stick it!"



"Arasso!"



"Hmm lets remember till the day we die. Hahahah"



"Promise?"



"Promise!" we all said in unison.



End of flashback



"Helllooooo~?! Woori? Are you listening?"



I snap back from my thoughts and look at Kai and gave him a nod while pointing at the picture hanging at the far end of the store.



"Now you remember! You broke the promise! Tsk tsk tsk"



I hit him lightly on his shoulders "I didn't forget! It was just lost in my memory!"



"Yup you forgotten! How could you? We even said it together remember?"



"I'm sorry ok its just...many things changed after that"
 


"I know what you mean its so hard to see HIM"



Before Kai could finish talking the food then arrived.



"Oh kamsahamida ajumma!" Kai said bowing slightly at her.



"Ah welcome! Enjoy!~"



"Neh!"



We soon found ourselves digging in and soon the food was all gone.



"Ahhh~ that was good" while rubbing his tummy.



"Mhmmm I agree! The dukbokki still tastes the same as last time"



"I know right we should all come here again together. Just 4 of us"

 

"Yeah but will HE ever come back?"



"HE will! Don't worry.. HE promised us especially to Eunsol remember?"



"I hope so.."



After a few minutes of silence Kai got up and went to the cashier to pay for the dukbokki.



"Kaja Woori lets go!" taking hold of my hand pulling me out of the dukbokki store.



"Oppa where are we going?"



"You'll see" 



Few minutes later.



We were standing in front of a tall building and the board wrote 'H Dance Academy' 



*H Dance Academy?*



"Why did you bring me here?"



"Remember I made a promise to you that if I ever made a choreography,you would be the first one to see and thats why I  brought you here"



"Oppa! You really meant what you said last time?" 



"Yes! I will never lie to you Woori-ah"'



"Arasso ppali show me your dancing skills" pulling him along.



"Ok lets go" 



We got into the elevator and he pressed the 8th button.



Once we reach the room, Kai quickly went inside and the lights.



"Wow! So nice oppa!" while a wide grin plastered on my face.



" Yes it is! Woori take a sit here" pulling me towards a chair.



"Ok I will begin then"



He quickly slip in a CD into the CD player and stood in front of me.



Once the song starts to play,Kai starts to dance according to the beat.

*Wow! So perfect! I didn't know he could dance like that*

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you

Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

 
All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down,
it will never change
I’m a guy whom you can trust
You will find out

 
I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, as I become a better guy
you shine more brightly

 
I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

(What is love- Exo)







After the song ended, Kai was soaked in sweat.


I clapped my hands and gave a thumbs up to him.


"Oppa you did great!" passing him my handkerchief.


"Gomawo dongsaeng-ah" using the handkerchief to wipe away his sweat that were dripping down  his forehead.


"No problem :) Oppa your moves are so smooth! I bet everybody dreams to dance just like you"


"Ani I'm not that good! Do you want me to teach you?"


"Jeongmal? You really want to teach me?"


"Yes little dongsaeng" while ruffling my hair causing it to messed up.


"Hehe oppa I bet every girl would like to date a guy like you"
 

"I know right!" swinging his imaginary long hair while a smile was on his face.


"Eww oppa maybe not every girl!" showing him my disgusted face.


"Sobs sobs" while he wiped his 'fake' tears.


"Hahaha oppa VERY funny" rolling my eyes.


Our conversation went on and soon it was already 8.00 p.m.


"Wow oppa! Its already 8?!" looking at the clock on the wall.


"Wow! its really 8 already! Kaja lets go before Mrs.Kim kills me" while making a cut sign on his neck.


"Heheh kaja!" while a silent laughter was forcing out of my lips.


After a long walk back home we finally reached.


"Oppa annyeong! Thank you for walking me back"


"Annyeong! Welcome and its my pleasure walking a pretty lady like you"


"Oppa! You and your mushy words"


"Hahha thats me!"

"Urmm.. so I'll head back then" walking towards my gate waving a goodbye to Kai when suddenly he hugged me.

*Oppa?!*


"Woori lets stay like this.Just for a while its been so long since we've been like this"


I hugged him back tightly while tears was st down my cheeks.


After a while,Kai pulled back and wipe my stained cheeks with his thumb.


"Don't cry Woori ah..it hurts! Seeing you cry like this. After this I will never let anyone tease you anymore. NO ONE!


I just gave a nod.

"Soo I guess I better get going then before hyungs panicked"


"Bye Woori-ah. See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up in the morning"


I quickly took out my notepad. "Oppa you don't have to pick me up tomorrow.I'm going to school with Eunsol!"


"Arasoo then I'll see you in school then"


"Annyeong!"

I quickly pick up my bag and head to my bedroom.


*Pheww that was close! Its all Sungyeol's fault! Haisshh*


I quickly took a quick shower and changed into my faviorite PJ's.


I laid on my bed ready to switch off the lights when suddenly my phone rang.


*Hmm? Who will message me this late at night?*


From:Sehun

Hey this is Sehun here.Urmm about Saturday its at 12 in case you forgotten and my address is Gangnam xx xx xxx :) Oh and if you don't mind me asking,where were you today?Are you sick?

To:Sehun

Hello Sehun oppa. Thank you :) I'll be there 12.00 sharp. Haha yeah I was not feeling that well so I skipped school.

Few minutes later,my phone rand again.


From:Sehun

Ok can't wait to meet you this Saturday. Are you okay now? 

To:Sehun

Me too :) Yeah I'm feeling much better! Will be coming to school tomorrow so don't worry :D

From:Sehun

Great to hear that.Get well soon Woori and see you tomorrow in school.

To:Sehun

Thank you oppa.See you tomorrow too.Goodnight ^-^

From:Sehun

Welcome Woori-ah.Goodnight :) Sleep tight.

After getting the last message from Sehun, I laid my phone back on the table and drift off to sleep.






(A/N) Sooooo Heyyyy subbies~! Its been a while since we updated :) Hope you like it >o< I'm sorry if it isn't that long!~ Comment,Up-vote,Subscribe if you like our stories.Sorry if we didn't reply neither put your names below yet from the previous chapters. We were just busy with exams again -.- don't you guys just hate exams? >:( Anyways, hope you like our update \(^o^)/


Gif time!~~


Look at how Jello moves~ 




Teen top shake~ :DD




Don't they just look so hot >V<






Oh Kris *.*




Kyungsoo and his stare~ ><




Omgoshh Sehun >O< *dies*




Hahaha this is epic XD 




Words can't explain how much Sehun loves us XD






Shinee doing sistar19 dance XD look at Minho's face XD





Omygoshh *-*
 







Here its some videos too~
 


I do not know how to put the videos in here so I'll just give the link :)


I'll be back by 100% cover :) 
They are really good!Do check them out :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCLLeGXqt6U&list=WL880AD0611375C539


OMGOSHH!Did you guys see 2AM newest song? :O
The song and their vocals are so good 
If you haven't! Here is the link :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKgK5LqT6BY


Credits to rightful owners :)
Thank you Thederpchanyeol and ExoticGrounds for the awesome poster :)

Thank you new subbies who subscribe to us :D




@dimplegirl_ain98
@ktoots13
@Suddenrush-
@haaaybeautiful
@taeshawol
@kimhana2
@kpop_animelover
@exotic64
@kyeopta4ever
@ailisu
@Kannii
@callmekrizzy
@akanekaulitz
@Heechul_Petal
@bulblover
@aulia_sha
@exoticlove_
@epic_perfection
@hello_snflwr
@Ayo2oya
@jngcsy
@B2STFTWW
@Jaeryeolover
@Badkitty11
@xchessthebest
@nikkiniknik21
@SelectedVVIP
@milkycouple101
@PhilynaEricka
@kkapdancer6
@OominkioO
@mblaqfirstlover
@Miss_b2uty
@osose2
@ABx3B2UTY
@midnight_angel26
@jazrul
@kikibobokid
@nana-light
@Mina13
@TONIFINITOP
@sooyoung_sone
@izzylovesshinee
@SaranghaeZEA
@Angelfreak1999
@sunshine_devilXIII
@Faidy15





-Updated by Dee Eyna-