Wha-a-a t?!

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV 

"Annyeong Sungyeol oppa!"


"Annyeong Woori and Eunsol, see you tomorrow!" with a big smile lighted on his face.

"Arasso Sungyeol sshi! Annyeong!"

"I'm so so sorry I can't follow you guys back home"

"Its ok Sungyeol oppa :D you better hurry up and pick your niece! Don't be late again!"

"Arasso annyeong! see you tomorrow"

Me and Eunsol soon head of to her house. * What a long day..*


When I arrived at Eunsol's house I was greeted by the smell of caramel 

*Mmmm something smells delicious * 

" OMMA !! OPEN THE DOOR ! I FORGOTTEN TO BRING THE HOUSE KEYS " Eunsol shouted while knocking on the door for a few times. 

" Araso araso , wait for a while neh ! " Mrs. Lee shouted again . 

After a few minutes of waiting , the door suddenly opened and I was greeted by Mrs. Lee flustered face . 

" Aigoo , sorry girls I was busy baking in the kitchen . Sorry for making you wait for so long " 

" OMMAAAAA ! YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE WAITED ~ YOU SHOULD AT LEAST OPEN THE DOOR FIRST " Eunsol started whining . 

* Aigoo this girl * I thought as I shook my head . 

" Aigoo sorry girls , why don't you come in " 

" Yeah yeah you should ask us earlier omma " Eunsol whined again as she slowly dragged you . 

" Girls ! Why don't you come to the kitchen now " 

" Ah omma ! yes ? " Eunsol ask her mum .

" Oh I wanted to ask you girls whether you want some chocolate caramel cake ? " 

" Woori-ah do you want the cake ? " 

"Of course I want some cake . You know that I love chocolate and caramel right ! "


" Of course I know , I'm just worried because you know , you just got hurt and I'm wondering if you're really okay to eat sweet stuff." she whispered . 

" Of course , I'm okay ! I was hurt on the outside badly not the inside so sweet stuff won't harm me " I wrote as a shook my head . 

" So girls ! Do you want some cake ? " 

" A-A-h omma ! Sure we'll have some cake " Eunsol said as she pulled me towards the kitchen . 

" Okay Woori-ah and Eunsol-ah ! Here's one for you and here's one for you " Mrs .Lee said as she passed a plate to me and Eunsol . 

 

" Wahhh ! Omma ! It smells so nice . Your cakes are always the best " Eunsol said while showing a two-thumbs up . 

" I know , I know " Mrs.Lee said as she flipped her hair . * Like mother , Like daughter * 

" Woori-ah ! Let's go eat at the dining table " 

I gave a nod and quickly walked to the table . I quickly took a seat beside Eunsol and started digging in . 

"Woori-ah isn't it good ?" 

" Yeah , its super good . It's been a long time since I ate your mum's cake ~ " I wrote as I gave her 2 thumbs up . 

" Hehe yeah ~ ! " 

After a few minutes 

" AHHH ! I'M SO FULL ! " Eunsol said loudly . 

A smile crept up my face unknowingly as I look at my dorky best friend . 

" I'm so thirsty ! Woori-ah would you like a glass of water ? " 

" Ahh ! Okay ! I'm feeling thirsty after eating all this sweet stuff " 

" Okay ! Wait for a while neh . " 

I gave her a nod as she disappeared to the kitchen . 

Awhile later she came in with two cups of ice cold water * Ahh thats what I need now * 

" Here you go Woori-ah " Eunsol said as she pass me the cup . 

I gave her a smile and quickly drank the water in one gulp .

 

* Mmmm thats better * I thought feeling satisfied . 

" Woori-ah want to go my room after cleaning up the plates and stuff ?" 

" Sure " 

After we've finished washing the cups and plates , we then head to Eunsol room . 

" Ahhh ! My fluffy bed ! Come to mama ! " Eunsol said as she jumped on her bed . 

" YAH ! YAH ! You're so dirty ya know ! Why don't you go take a bath then only jump on your bed . You dirty girl " 

" Aish ! Araso AAAAAAJJJJJUUUUUMMMMMAAAA!! " she shouted as she ran to the bathroom . 

* Aigoo ! My bestie is so childish * I smiled as I took out a magazine to read . 

Suddenly " ~~ " "~~" 

 

* Wha-a-t is that ? Oh wait it's Eunsol phone * 

" Woori-ah can you help me to pick up the phone " Eunsol shouted from the shower . 

I quickly took her phone and I saw the caller ID * Kris * 

* Wha-a-t why is he calling her ? I smell something fishy * I was about to take the call when suddenly the phone stopped ringing . 

* Ehhh aish * I just forget it and continue reading the magazine . 

" Woori-ah who called just now ! Did you pick it up? " 

" I was going too but if i were to pick it up , how on earth would I tell that you're busy when I can't talk but I know who that person was " I wrote as I wriggled my eyebrows 

" What is that face for . Wait ! It's Kris right ?! " she gasp . 

" You think " I wrote and toss her the notepad and continued reading the magazine. 

" Omg ! Wait I gotta reply him first " she said as she toss the notepad to me . 

 

* Aigoo this girl ! She really miss talking to a guy eh ! Since HIM ! * I smiled as I shook my head at her childishness . 
 

" Woori-ah ! Aren't you curious what happened in school today ? " 

"Why would I ? Should I be curious? " I wrote as I looked at her curiously . 

" No !~ I'm just asking ~ Oh yeah... today someone asked where you were and that someone excludes Sungyeol " 

* Huh ? Other than Sungyeol ? * 

" I bet you're wondering who right ! " she said as a smirk appeared on her face . 

 

" Faster tell me!! " 

" It's Sehun " she said bluntly . 

" WHAT SEHUN?! " I wrote on the notepad still not believing what I was hearing . 

" What did he ask ? " 

" Well he ask where were you " 

" So what did you say? " 

" I lied to him and said that you were sick and was resting at home " 

" What really ? Is there anything else ? " 

" Nope . He just thanked me and thats about it . Woori-ah I thought you said you weren't friends so if you're not friends then why would he want to know where you are ? " 

" Ahh it's complicated Woori-ah . He ask me to be friends so I think i accepted but we never really talk . Our friend relationship is just a weird one." I shrugged . 

" Ahh really . It seems that you two don't socialise around with other people for a while now so maybe thats why you two get awkward talking to someone who's alike in character . " Eunsol said as she gave me a big smile . 

" Ahh maybe . Sehun .. He looks mysterious " 

" Yeah ! You know I was shocked when you told me he talked to you ! " she said . 

" I'm shocked too , when suddenly he saved me but I don't know . This guy is hard to read " 

" Yeah ! Hard to believe " she said as she let out a small chuckle . 

Eunsol's POV 

 

 

" Woori-ah who called just now ! Did you pick it up " I asked Woori .

" I was going too but if i were to pick it up , how on earth would i tell that you're busy when I can talk but I know who that person was " she  wrote as she  wriggled my eyebrows .

* Aigoo ! This girl and her thoughts * 

" What is that face for . Wait ! It's Kris right ?! " I  gasp . 

" You think " she  wrote and toss her the notepad at me .

" Omg ! Wait I gotta reply him first " I  said as I  toss the notepad back to Woori .

 

" Woori-ah ! Aren't you curious what happened in school today ? " i said in a teasing tone .


"Why would I ? Should I be curious " she then gave me a weird look .

" No !~ I'm just asking ~ Oh yeah... today someone asked where you were and that someone excludes Sungyeol ~ " 

 

I looked at her and I saw that she was thinking of something .

" I bet you're wondering who right ! " I  said as a smirk appeared on my  face . 

 

" Faster tell me " * WOO ~ Someone's getting impatient~ * 

" It's Sehun " I  said bluntly . * Its so fun teasing her * 

"WHAT SEHUN?! "  as she widened her eyes 

" What did he ask ? " 

" Well he ask where were you " 

" So what did you say ? " 

" I lied to him and said that you're sick and resting at home " 

" What really ? Is there anything else ? " 

" Nope . He just thanked me and thats about it . Woori-ah I thought you said you weren't friends so if you're not friends then why would he want to know where you are ? " 

" Ahh it's complicated Woori-ah . He ask me to be friends so I think i accepted but we never really talk . Our friend relationship is really a weird one." she gave a shrugged 

* Woo ~ Something's weird * 

" Ahh really . It seems that you two don't socialise around with other people for  a while now so maybe thats why you two get awkward talking to someone who's alike in character ." I  said as I gave her  a big smile . 

" Ahh maybe ! . Sehun .. He looks mysterious " 

" Yeah ! You know I was shocked when you told me he talked to you ! " I  said . 

" I'm shocked too , when suddenly he saved me but I don't know . This guy is hard to read " 

" Yeah ! Hard to believe " I said  as I let out a small chuckle .

* Why does Sehun want to talk to her all of a sudden . I gotta keep a close eye on this Sehun dude ! * 

 

Woori's POV 


We sat there a few minutes in silence while I was reading the magazine and she was messaging someone . * I guess she's chatting with Kris * 

" Ehh ! Woori-ah you haven't bath yet and yet you call me a dirty girl . Go take a shower now ! " she said . 

 

* Gosh she scared me . * 

I gave her a salute and head my way to the bathroom . 

After a few minutes , I came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed . * AHHH , I feel so clean * 

" hahahaha " " hahaha " I look at Eunsol with a bewildered expression . 

* What is she laughing at ? * 

I thought as I slowly walked towards her . When I walked closer to her , I suddenly realised that she was laughing at her phone . 

* EHHH ?! * I thought as I tried to take a peek at her phone . 

" YAH ! what are you doing Woori-ah ? " she said with an amused expression . 

" Why are you so startled and why can't you let me see what were you laughing at . Can't you let your bestie see the thing that seems funny to you ? " I wrote as I fakingly wipe tears from my eye 

 

" It's not that Woori-ah , It's just ...... I was talking to ..... Kris and he told me a joke " she said 

* Ahhh I see . Its about Kris * I thought as I gave Eunsol a smirk . 

" Kris I see . " 

 

" What do you mean ? " 

" Eunsol-ah actually I'm really curious about you and Kris . I mean how did you meet each other for a short time and yet you seem like you know each other fo years . Eunsol-ah its been a veryyyy long time since I saw you talking to a guy ever since HIM disappeared . I'm really happy thats why I wanna know who's that lucky guy who can make my friend smile like this " I wrote as I wait for her reply . 

" Aish araso araso . I know you're just caring about me since HIM went somewhere . " she said . 

" Okay so I will tell you how you met ! The whole story ! " 

I gave her a nod and waited for her to continue . 

" Okay so it all started when ...... " 




A/N 

Whats up everyone ~Firstly , we're sorry for not being so active ~ *bows 90 degrees*  How was the update ? I was so freaking pissed because I practicaly wrote this chap more than half and BAM i suddenly pressed a button and BAM everything that I wrote was gone so I practically need to write everything again . Okay I'm sorry for making you all hear me rant . Anyways , the next chap will be all about Kris and Eunsol . So who is HIM to Eunsol ? Pls comment and up-vote our story if you like this story . We really love all the comments that you leave and we love replying them . To those who are new , Subscribe , comment and up-vote if you enjoy ~ ( Oh and if you are confused about the story , please leave comments too ~ ) 

Here's some pics for awesome ppl ^^ 


WOO ~ HOYA !! 


Dancing boy Hoya ~ 


Dongwoo from special girl mv ^^


Dongwoo ^^ 



Myungsoo <3 


Kyuzizi ;)


Fotogenic maknae ! Sungjong ~ 


Choding Sungyeol and his gummy smile ~ 


Namstar ^^


Who is this ? 


It's Infinite ~ 

Hope you like the update !! 

Credits to the rightful owners ~ 

Credits to Thederpchanyeol from exotic grounds for the awesome poster ! ^^ 

Updated by
-Dee Nyse -