'???'

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV

I woke up by the sound of something beeping

" beep " "beep" "beep" ..


*UGHHH Whats that sound? * I hesitantly open my eyes and was welcome by the white celling .

My eyes took a while to adjust to the surroundings when suddenly the place seemed so familiar . * Is this the hospital ! What happened to me?* I thought . 

"Creak..." I turned my attention towards the door and I saw ..... 








*KAI oppa ! * I thought as my eyes widened . 

He was holding a jug of water when suddenly he realised I was already awake . 

"Woori-ah you're awake ! " he said as he quickly rushed to me after quickly putting down the jug on the table beside me . 

" Do you know who am I ? What is your name ? " he ask worriedly as he took my hand and stared at my eyes . 

I quickly gestured him to bring me a pen and a paper . * I don't think he know that I can't talk * 

" Firstly , you are Kai oppa and my name is Kim Woori . Don't worry I remember but I don't remember what happened  just now . The only thing I remebered is that I got hit by Sistar badly and was carried away by someone . Is that someone oppa ? " I wrote as I pass the notepad to him patiently waiting for his respond . 

" Oh thank god Woori-ah you're alright ! And yes I'm the one who saved you ! " he replied with a smile plastered on his face . 

" Kai oppa I miss you . It's been a long time since we can talk like that since that incident " I wrote as I tried holding back my tears . 

* I really miss those times! When we're always together! * 

"Woori-ah I miss those times too ! I'm sorry I couldn't keep the secret that we made . I'm sorry I broke the promise " he said .

Hearing him say that , a tear suddenly escaped my eyes . 

" Woori! Wae ? Wae ? Are you hurt ? Are you okay ? " he asked me as he look at me with worried eyes . 

I nod my head and stared at him , not believing that any of this is true * I can't believe his here * 

" Then why are you crying ? Don't cry Woori-ah ! It hurts me seeing you cry . You cried enough already dongsaeng-ah " Kai said . 

I look at him and flashed him a small smile . 

He smiled in return and suddenly he said " Woori-ah why won't you talk? " 

" Oppa I can't talk because I got a sickness called laryngitis. It's a rare disease." I wrote. 

" What ! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WOORI-AH ? WHEN DID YOU GET THE DISEASE ? " he half shouted . 

" Oppa calm down . The only people I told was Eunsol and omma . No one else know about it and I'm not planning to change that . Oppa I got the disease after we had the incident with oppa and omma " I said . 

" Oh really ! Why do you want to keep it a secret ? If you tell everyone , they will stop calling you the silent machine ! It hurts seeing them call my precious dongsaeng that ! " he said still holding onto my hand . 

"Oppa I don't want to tell them because I don't want pity from people . I hope you understand and I hope you won't tell anyone neh ? " 

" Arasso arasso ! Anything you want dongsaeng-ah . I promise I won't tell anyone until you are willing to " he said as he pat my head . 

" So do you want some water ? " he asked me . 

I nod my head and he quickly poured me a glass of water . " Here you go Woori-ah " he said as he pass me the cup . 

I quickly drank the water when suddenly I remembered something . 

" Oppa have you tell Eunsol yet ? " I pass him the notepad . 

" AHH yup I sent her a message ju......" his was interrupted by a bang on the door . 

" Woori-ah !!!! Are you okay ?? !!" she shouted as she ran though the door and checked on me from head to toe . 

* Aigoo this girl * I silently shook my head as a small smile formed on my lips . 

" Eunsol-ah don't worry , I just got a few bruises here and there " I said to her . 

" WHAT! You tell me not to worry when you're hurt like that?! " she said loudly as a frown was on her face . 

" Eunsol-ah calm down ! I asked the doctors already and they said that it was a minor injury and she will only stay here for 1 more day . The doctors said she will also need a lot of rest so don't stress her out " Kai said interrupting Eunsol . 

" Kai oppa ! I know but as her best friend I don't want to see her hurt anymore! I'm sorry chingu-ah I didn't get to protect you this time " she said as she look from Kai to you.

"It's okay chingu-ah . You're still my best friend " I wrote as I gave her an eye smile . 

" Ahh jinja ! Oh Kai oppa since you're here for so long why don't you go back home and take a bath since your clothes is full of blood " she said while pointing at his bloody clothes . 

" Ahh arasso ! I was so worried that I didn't realise that I was in a mess " he said as he let out a small laugh . 

" Oppa ppali go back , you can come back here later " I wrote . 

" Ok ok I'll go now " he said as he turned to walk out of the door . 

 

Kai's POV 

"Ok ok I'll go now " I said as I head to the door . 

As I was walking back home I was remembering what happened in the past..

Flashback ( 3 years ago ) ( Author's POV )

"Oppa !! You're here already " Woori came running to Kai 

" Aigoo annyeong Woori-ah " Kai replied . 

Little did Woori know was that Kai has a crush on her . 

" Hey how about I walk you home " Kai said as he put an arm on Woori's shoulder . 

"Arasso oppa " she replied . 

" Hey ! Hey people !~ Have you forgotten about me ? " Eunsol said interrupting the two buddies . 

" Oh mianhae Eunsol-ah ! Don't worry you can go back with HIM " Woori said while wriggling her eyebrows . 

" Aish arasso chingu-ah " she said as she pulled HIM along with her . 

" Annyeong " Woori waved to her friend . 

" Woori-ah lets go before its too late " Kai said as he pull her towards her house . 

Thay walked for a few minutes and finally arrived at her house . Suddenly they heard something crashed . 

" HEY DON'T TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE HALF SIBLINGS ! " Woori's mum said . 

" NO! I DON'T THINK ITS RIGHT TO HIDE FROM WOORI AND KAI " Woori's dad said . 

" I DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW . ITS NOT THE RIGHT TIME " her mum replied . 

" I DON'T CARE ! I'M GONNA TELL THEM SOONER OR LATER ! " he said as he opened the front door . 

What surprises him was that he saw Kai and Woori there . " K-k-kai and W-w-woori what are you doing here so early? " he said . 

 

" WHO'S THAT! " Woori's mum said when suddenly her eyes widened seeing her daughter and her half son . 

" W-W-Woori and K-k-kai what are you doing here so early?! " she said trying to faked a smile . 

" Don't lie to me omma and appa! Why didn't you tell me . I hate you guys ! " Woori said as she stormed away from her house 

Kai stood there dumbfounded after finding out that he actually had a father * I thought my father died * 

He quickly came to his senses and gave the couple a glare and quickly ran after you . 

" Woori ! Woori! Stoppp ! We need to talk " Kai shouted as he tried to catch up with Woori . 

" AAHHHH ! " Woori shouted as she fell face first on the cold wet ground . 

" Woori-ah ! Gwenchana ?? " Kai asked as he help her up . What saddens him was that the girl that he loves was hurt and tears was streaming down her face . * Stop crying ! I hate seeing you like this * 

Kai quickly carried Woori bridal style and laid her on a bench . " Wait here ! I'll go get some band aids " Kai said as he quickly ran to a convenient store . 

Woori just gave a nod and Kai just went to get the medicine and band aids. 

* I can't believe Kai and me are siblings ! Why didn't omma and appa tell me earlier . I can't believe dad already had a wife before omma ! I hate him ! I hate him ! * Tears escaped Woori's eyes . 

" Woori-ah I've .... " his words was cut when he realised she was crying . 

" Woori-ah don't cry " he said as he gave Woori a warm hug . 

" O-O-Oppa I can't believe this is happening to us " she said as she sobbed hard in his chest . 

" Arasso arasso just rest Woori-ah . Don't worry I'm here . I'm here . " he said

30 minutes later 

*Where am I * Woori opened her eyes and she realised that she was lying on Kai's lap and was welcomed by Kai's sleeping face * I can't believe my best friend is my half brother * 

Woori slowly got up trying not to wake up Kai . * Please don't wake up * 

Too bad she failed and Kai woke up . " Oh ! You're awake ? " Kai said . 

" Yeah I just woke up " Woori put on fake smile . 

" Don't smile , I know you're sad . Smile when only you want to . Don't force a smile " Kai said . 

" Arasso oppa ! I just can't believe this is happening to me " Woori said . 

" Yeah me too ! I can't believe we're siblings " Kai replied * I can't believe we're siblings . Does that mean I have a crush on my sister . I gotta forget her * 

His thoughts was interrupted when he recieved a call ( Woori's dad ) 

* Woori's dad ! Why is he calling? * Kai thought as he picked up the call . 

" Annyeong ajusshi ! Is there anything ? " 

" Ahh Kai . I think by now you know that you're siblings so now I want you to take over my business ! So that means you need to stay with me and I want you to stay away from Woori because her mum doesn't like it . " 

" What ! No I don't want to ! And does my mum know about this ? " 

" Yes ! she knows and by the way she already has another guy . I bet she didn't tell you . She said once you know about this she's gonna leave you and go to America to start a new life there " 

" W-W-What she really said that ?" Kai replied as tears urged to come out .

"Yes ! She really said that so SON will you come with me ? " 

" No ! I won't and I won't leave Woori! " Kai said as he put down the phone . 

" Oppa what happen ? " Woori asked . 

" AHH nothing nothing . Let's go home ! " Kai said as he pulled Woori to her house . 

2 days later ( Woori's POV ) 

I was walking in school when suddenly I heard whispers everywhere . * Ughh * 

Suddenly someone pulled me away . I look at the figure and I instantly recognise the figure * Kai oppa * 

He pull me to the school field and gestured me to sit on the grass . I quickly took a seat. " Oppa why did you pull me here " i asked him . 

" I think we should tell everyone Woori-ah " he said . * I don't think this is right ! I don't want anyone to know * I thought . 

" Oppa can you promise me something ? " asked . 

" Anything Woori-ah ! What do you want me to promise you ? " he asked . 

" Oppa can you promise me that after this can we act like we fought over something and we're not friends anymore . And And let's act that we're not friends anymore " I hesitantly told him . 

" But why ? No way am I gonna avoid my bestie which is now my sister " he said . 

" Oppa please ! Do this for me please ? " I said . 

" How long do you want to act ? " he asked . 

" Just for a while neh? I promise you " I said as I raised my pinky . 

" Arasso ! For a while only okay ! " he said as he connect out pinkys together . 

* I promise you oppa ! It's for a while only * 

 A few weeks past , then months and finally a year past . ~~

* It's been a long time since I came to school but everything's different now ! I lost my voice and thats the big difference * I sigh as I head to meet Eunsol 

I really love Eunsol . Omma and Eunsol is the only one who knows about this and I'm not planning to tell anyone . I wanted to tell everyone that Kai and I were siblings this year but I guess I'm not going to do it . It's gonna embarass him since I can't talk anymore and I don't want that to happen to oppa . 

 

Everytime I walked past Exo , I always see Kai oppa looking at me like he wants to know the time that I will tell everyone about our relationship . 

I was so frustrated about seeing him that I started to avoid him and everyone else . I don't want people to know about my disease and our relationship . 

I sigh as I let the years past and between those years rumors started to form and nicknames too . I just bear it all in and accept . * This is what I must get , so that no one knows about this * 

Kai's POV 

I walked past Woori and she looked at me . 

I was waiting for her to tell everyone . I always wanted to just tell everyone but I made a promise and I'm not gonna break the last promise with her . 

I love her but now all I can do is be her oppa . Whats worse that as the day passes , she started to avoid me more . Moreover, people start making rumors and nicknames . I feel like beating them up but that promise that I made . I can't help but to continue my life . I don't think she knows that I'm living with EXO now since I broke ties with appa when I went to America for a week . I can't stand doing business and I don't give a damn about that man  . All I care is my dongsaeng ... 

* I want to go back to the past * 


( The present ) 

My thoughts were interrupted when suddenly I accidentally bumped into someone . " A-AH mianhae " i said as I bowed . 

I walked and finally reached my house . I quickly took a bath and laid on my bed . Letting all my fatique to fade away . 

I sigh as I thought about the incidents that happened . * Thank god I finally accepted her as a sister not more than that but I have to admit seeing her today made my heart  beats fast  * I quickly shook that thought away . 

I thought as a smile appeared as I look up at the celling * I know things will get better ... right ? * 




A/N 
Hey ! Hey ! Hey !
So are you guys happy that now you know that the ??? guy is no other than KIM JONGIN ! Like we said we gave you a lot of hints . So congrats who guessed it correctly * throws confetti * So they're siblings and Kai used to like her . SO to some who are confused Kai's and Woori's dad are same but its their mum who are different . ( Hope this helps ) So who do you think HIM is ? (Who is HIM related to Eunsol) . Oh there will be EUNSOL AND KRIS MOMENTS ! Don't worry subbies , there's much more dramas coming out . Wait for it neh ~ Thank you to those who commented and subscribed to us . We love reading and replying your comments because you all are so funny especially when u all were so curious on who the ??? was . haha . And to those who like this fic please subscribe , comment and up-vote our story ~ Thank you for reading this long author's note * bows 90 degrees* 

Thank you to all the new subbies ^^ 

@bevbrandy13
@ttdoki
@kutreenuh
@AlmightyDubu_yeorr
@GDaeLly
@izz_berry
@crossroads
@bangGenerationBlue16
@MsPinkMonkey 

@YORLABO
@Fluttershy123
@Jaeiallayn
@InspiritAngel04
@Loonie_Lekoy
@Kyoko72 


So here's some lovely gifs for our lovely subbies * waves hand * 




Woo ~ Like a roller coaster ^^ 


Kai's heart <3 


y Kai ;o


y KAI ~~ 


Hunhan couple again ~ 


Sehun is so cute <3 <3 


Awww ~~ <3 


AWW really Kris ? ! ^^


Sungyeol ~~ 


Heart from Sungyeol <3 <3 


WOOOO ~ ^^ 


woo ~ I see Myungsoo and Sungyeol moments <3 


He always says the sweetest things ~ 

Hope you like the update ~ 

Credits to the rightful owners ! 

Credits to Thederpchanyeol for the awesome poster ^^ 

And thank you again to all our lovely subbies ^^ love u guys 



hehe ^^



-UPDATED BY DEE NYSE-