A day with? Part 1

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

 I woke up early so that I can head to school earlier since I have to borrow some books from the library for the History project.

*Ugrhh.. Why must Mrs Sung partnered me up with Sehun! Haishh..* scratching my head in frustration causing my hair to mess up.

I was walking to the library in a hurry when suddenly I bump into somebody *Oww that hurt! ><*

I looked up and it was *KAI?!*

He smiled at me and said "Hey Woori,where are you going in such a hurry?Be careful next time neh?"

I quickly took out my notepad and scribbled down on it.

"OH! Annyeong oppa~! I'm heading to the library to find some more information on the History project since the textbook information isn't enough for the project..Arasso oppa!" while puffing my cheeks out.

"Aigoo my little dongsaeng is upset because she got paired up with Sehun huh?" while pinching my cheeks as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

I pushed his hands away with an irritated expression.

 "Yah! stop pinching me! " while tilting my head slightly.


"Aww is my little dongsaeng angry at me?" this time earning a laugh from him.

"Aaaaand I came early because I haven't finish my homework so I thought of finishing it in the library" while holding up a bunch of books.


"So do mind joining me? You wouldn't be caught too right? Since its so early..PLEASE!!" with a pleading face.

"You do homework?" showing him my gummy smile.

After thinking for a while "Urmmm.. sure! Lets go oppa! Kaja!" 

"Yeah I DO!" putting his hands on his chest acting all dramactically offended.

I giggled at him and took hold of his hand dragging him into the Library.

At the Library..

Once me and Kai arrived,we soon took a seat at the far end of the Library where is very peaceful and where NO ONE CAN SEE US.

"So oppa do you need me to help you with your homework?"

"Nahh..I'm fine.There isn't much questions to be done anyway..! And after oppa finish this,I will help you find your History stuff ok?" 

"Arasso oppa! I'll live you to do your homework and I'll walk around to find some books that have information on the project neh?"

"Arasso dongsaeng-ah,I will be here.Ok?"

"Neh"

I stood up pushing my chair behind leaving a space for me to walk.

*Hmm..where should I start? Should I look at the History information through books or should I use the computer first? Hmmm*

I was looking around 
the library still in thought of choosing when suddenly I saw two familiar figures.


*Wait is that Eunsol and Kris TOGETHER ALONE?*

I quickly shook that thought away and quickly hid myself behind a tall bookshelf *Oh my gosshh! They are together already so early in the morning? I got to spy on them! Hmm!*

After that thought I turn back and the next thing I saw was *Ooooh~ I see somebody looking at my bestie so passionately*

They were talking at first when Eunsol decided to do her work when I caught Kris staring at Eunsol so lovingly again *He really does like her*

I was looking at them that I didn't even realise someone was behind me following my gaze to see what I'm looking at.

"BOO!"

 I open my mouth to screamed but no voice came out.

"_______! "    *Ahhh*


I turn behind and it was no other then Kai .

I quickly took my notepad and scribbled "Yahhh!! You scared me! I could have gotten a heart attack because of you! Nan shireo oppa!" while folding my arms and turn my back on him.

"Mianhaeee dongsaeng-ah!! Hm! I's so sorry! Don't hate oppa! neh?" while doing failed aegyo at me.

*Aishh this boy!* "Arasso arasso! But you just disturb me from a very important spying!" Shessh"

"Oh I see someone stalking her bestie! Isn't that rude to invade their lovey dovey moment? Huh Huh?"

"Oppa wouldn't understand.Hmphh.. but did you see how Kris was looking at her? Do you think he likes her?"

"Hmmm..I know what you mean I do see Kris hyung all happy everytime when he is with her but I'm not sure whether he likes her.."

"I know right but don't they look sweet together?"

"They do..but what are we doing here? I thought you have to find some stuff or something on that HIistory project?"

"Omo! I totally forgotten about it! Kaja oppa!" heading off to the other direction not wanting Eunsol to see me.

After 30 minutes..


*Ahhh..finally I'm done!* cracking my fingers and then I stood up and did some streches.

After doing some streching,I turn to my right and I wanted to see what was Kai up to.

*Aigoo..his asleep.I guess he didn't get much sleep.I think I should let him rest..* 

I took my bag and was about to leave when suddenly a hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back down to the chair.

*What?!*

"Just stay here with me for a little while more." 

He open up his eyes while looking at me with a serious expression while a smile was later lit on.

I once took out my notepad "Oppa neo gwenchana? are you sick?" 

Laying my hands on his forehead.

He pulled my hand down "Ani..I'm just a little tired.Just stay here for a while eo?"

"Arasso oppa" I layed my head beside him and just looked at him.

He closed his eyes and continue to rest.

*Is he sick?Hmm..*

After 30 minutes..

After Kai woke up we head out of the Library and went to our respective lockers.

"Urmm..so see you later when recess ok?"

I just gave him a quick nod and went my way when suddenly a hand was layed on my shoulder.

I turn behind and my eyes open wide with shocked.

*Se-e-e-hun?!*

"Urmm Hi Woori! I just wanna ask you that Saturday meet up is still on right?" while rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Oh Hi Sehun-sshi! Yeah its still on but who's house are we going to again?I forgotten! Sorry ><" showing my notepad towards him.

"Its at my house and its fine.Oh! and remember I told you to just call me oppa.I'm fine with it" while smiling at me.

"Oh ok then :). What time by the way? And what is your address? :) Urmm arasso Sehun oppa?!"

*Why does he keep asking me to call him oppa?*

"Hmm thats better,lets meet up at 12.00 P.M. and I will message you my address since you gave me your phone number the other time." 

"Arasso oppa! Ok! 12.00 then :) See you on Saturday Sehun oppa~ I got to head to class now~ Annyeong" waving him a goodbye while walking to the other direction and the last thing I heard was

"Arasso Woori-ah,annyeong!"

After talking to Sehun I head off to Maths class.

I walk in and took a seat in the middle of the class since I was late and there were no places left.

Soon after that Mr.Kim came in and the lesson begin.

"Ok class so please open up your textbook to page 104 where you can see that today we will be learning about Circles II "

*Oh gosh! This is the chapter that I hate the most*

I quickly open up my textbook and tried to understand what was Mr.Kim teaching about but I soon fall asleep.

"KRIING" "KRRING"

I woke up from the sudden sound of the school bell 
*H-uu-u-h What? Oh Maths is over at last! Pheww!*

I quickly took all my books and head out of class and went to my next class which was Korean literature.

*Oh no another subject that I really dislike! What a day for me..*

I walk into the class and took a seat beside a guy who were busily reading his comic book.

I tried to take a peek but I couldn't see who he is. *Who is he?Oh well*

Soon after that the teacher came in and the lesson begin but I was too busy looking outside.

*Hah! I see Kai oppa there! He look so cool when he plays basketball* 

I was still in my thoughts when I was cut by Mr.Jung.

"Miss Lee,would you like to come out here and tell us what you are looking at that is so exciting?Hmm?"

I just shook my head and gave a nod signalling him that is was fine.

"Hmm.. ok Miss Lee.Start paying attention or I'll make you come out to the front and tell us your story"

After Mr.Jung said that,whispers and giggles were heard in the class about me. *NOOO! Not again!*

I covered my face and turn to my left but was faced by that 'Comic Book Guy'

We had eye contact and I think we thought the same thing.

*YOU?!!*

"KRIING" "KRIING"

I quickly ran out of class to avoid him *Omygoshh why must I meet him?Gahhh...!* when I suddenly bump into someone *What is wrong with me today?Why do I keep bumping into people?*

I quickly bow my head 
as a sign of sorry not even bothering to look up since I already know that they will either curse or gossip about me. 

I was about to walk away when that 'Somebody' pulled me back. * O Oh goshh I'm in trouble*

"Yah" * I really am*

"Yah,look up can you?Why can't you look up when you are talking to your oppa huh?"

*Wait! That voice! Kai?!*

I looked up and I was faced with no other then Kai.

*Oh is Kai,pheww thank goodness.*

I took out my notepad and quickly scribble on it "Oh annyeong Kai oppa! Sorry >< I thought you were one of them.hehe"

"Aishh can't you even recognise your oppa's voice huh?" knocking my head softly with his fist.

"Ahh appa oppa >< Aishh chincha.Oh oppa are you not going to eat lunch?"

"Ahh mianhae dongsaeng-ah, urmm about that.. do you want to skip school with me?"

I was about to reply him on my notepad when Kai suddenly dragged me away .

*Where is he bringing me?*

We finally stop running when we arrived at the back of the school wall.

"Oppa what are we doing here?At the back of the school?"

"I told you lets skip school eo? Please just for today Woori-ah~"

"Oppa you know its bad to skip school!" showing him an unpleasant expression.

"Woori-ah pleaseeee~~with a cherry on top!" doing his failed aegyo again *Aishh chincha*

"Oppaaaa~ I say no means no!"

"Pleaseeee! With chocolate on top!~" pouting his lips while blinking his eyes rapidly.(A/N:Aww can you just imagine him doing that?! My feels~)

 

*Haih..I think I got to surrender or not this little boy will never let go of me*

"Arasso arasso oppa! Just for today neh? After this I do not want you to skip school anymore! Arasso?"


"Arasso arasso! Lets gooooo~"



He quickly took both our bags and toss it over the wall.

*What the hell?* "Oppa what are you doing??"

"Can't you see? I'm tossing our bags to the other side so that it will be easier for us to escape"

"What? we gonna escape by that way" pointing at the high wall right in front of me.

"Like yeah~ What do you think? Go to the school front gates and walk out?" smirking at me.

"Nooo but isn't there other ways? This seems scary!"

"Don
't be scared, oppa is here to protect you."

*Hmm yeah I should believe in Kai! What is wrong with you Kim Woori?*

"Arasso oppa but promise you will protect me?"

"hmm hmm arasso! Ok now ppali and get on oppa's back I need to carry you"

"What? WHY? I can go up on my own" trying to climb up the wall with my notepad in my left arm. *Aishh why is it so hard?*

"Yeahh you can climb that TALL wall with your small body.I believe that Kim Woori!" while emphasising the word Tall while laughing at me.

*I have no choice*  "Arasso arasso! Ppali oppa before anyone see us!"

"Arasso hop on!"

Kai bent down a little and I quickly hop on his back.

He stand up again and with my eyes closed I took grip of the stoned wall and jump down to the other side *Asa! I'm totally fine*

After a few minutes Kai landed right beside me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"See Woori-ah I told you we can make it"

I just gave him a quick nod with a smile on my face agreeing with what he was saying.

"Oh right now lets go!" he pulled me up while holding my hand and we left the school grounds .

Little did they know,someone saw the whole incident....

*What is their relationship? I got to find out!*








(A/N Hello my lovely subbies~ Sorry for not updating for sooo long :( It is because we got to study for our exam yea another exam again! >:( I do not know why there is so many exam,it is just killing both of usss :( OK enough of our bragging! I would like to say thank you for still subscrbiing to us when we don't update frequently *SARANGHAE* Subscribe,Comment and up-vote our story if you like it :)  OH and how was you guys Valentines Day? I was just at home eating food and watching Dream Team XD

Oh yeah lets not forget gifs~!




OMG! Did you guys watch their mv >< DAEBAK!





Look at all their new looks <3





OMO! Neomu kyeopta >m<





I'll pay that much for youngjaeee~ XD
( I hate it that he is hurt like that)






Look at all their y badass face XD YES KEEP STARING AT IT MUAHAHAH X)





Yes! I know they are hot >o<





OMGOSHHH!! Cheetos you are killing me X,X





Omg! Just look at them X) *fangirl mode on*






Yes let me love you 3) hehe





Yes the y Teen top is back~ XD


Saranghago shipeo~





Credits to rightful owners on the pictures!~


Thank you Thederpchanyeol and Exotic grounds for the beautiful poster :)

-Updated by Dee Eyna-

Enjoy~