Saved !

Like A Machine!

 

Kim Woori's POV

Her hands was raised up to slap me. I just stood there , waiting for for whatever she'll be doing 
*Please, someone help me!*.

 

Suddenly , I heard something... 


*What? is it over already?But I don't feel anything at all* I opened my eyes to see someone gripping onto Bora's hand tightly while glaring at her
 

*Why would he saved me?* 

I looked at him and he was ..... 






OH SEHUN !! 


* OMG A KINGKA . I'M GONNA BE SO DEAD !! SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW !! *
 
" What do you think you're doing ? " he said to Bora while glaring at her .

" Ah oppa this here keeps going near Sungyeol oppa . So there's nothing going on , so you have nothing to worry . I'll take care of this . " she said trying to get lost of Sehun .


" Instead of asking me why don't you girls get lost " he gave them a killing stare still gripping onto Bora's wrist . 

" Ahhh oppa you're hurting me !! Let go of me please !! " Bora tried to wriggled her wrist away from Sehun's grip . 

" Sehun oppaaaaa please let go of Bora's hand " said Hyorin .

I then quickly wrote on the paper
" Please let go of her !! " showing  it to Sehun .

Sehun then nodded  and roughly shoved Bora's hand . " Get lost now ! " 

" A-a-a-raso o-o-ppa " said Bora while running off with Sistar behind . 

I quietly step back trying to escape from him . * I better leave now . I don't want to get in trouble * 

I took a step back and quikly ran .

But suddenly a figure suddenly appeared in front of me . 

I looked up and quickly look away * OMG he's stare is killing me !! * 

 

He then turn my head and said " What not even a thank you ?! " he said in a sarcastic tone . 

I just stare at him with my eyes wide open * I can't talk thats why * 

" Quit staring and say it already " said Sehun with and impatient tone . 

I let out a sigh and bowed 90 degrees to him . I then slowly get up and walked away when suddenly he stood in front of me again !! 

I gave him a glare . * Ughh what does he want * . 

" Say thank you now . Doesn't mean you're named Silent Machine you have the rights to keep your mouth shut . I saved you, so a plain thank you its not hard you know!! " he raised his voice . 

I then took out my notepad at wrote " Thank you so so so much "

" Thats better , but I want to hear that thank you words coming out from your mouth one day !! " Sehun said . 

" I'm glad you're happy ,now I gotta go . Bye ! " I wrote to him .

"ok bye ! " he said . 

Then suddenly I remembered and quickly wrote " Let's act like we don't know each other neh !! Please !! " 

" I'll try " he said after seeing what I wrote .

I gave a small nod and bowed before I went on my way ... 


Sehun's POV

I was walking out of the classroom after the classes finished . Suddenly I heard some familiar voices . * I wonder who is that? * I slowly walked to the school corridor with my hands in my pocket . 

When suddenly I saw a girl being bullied by the queenkas of the school * Sistar , what are they doing here? * 

I thought with my eyebrows furrowed .. 

I heard Bora a group member of Sistar said 
"Uh uh.. you are not running away.We are not done with you yet and you haven't answered Hyorin unnie yet" said Bora obviously getting pissed off .

I saw the girl who was being bullied being held on the collar being pushed to the lockers * Wait is that the Silent machine? , what are they doing to her?! * 

I suddenly saw Bora who was about to slap  the silent machine while the silent machine just close her eyes. * What is she doing , waiting for her death day?! * i shook my head . 


I quickly walked up to them and said " What do you think you're doing? " I said and gripped Bora hand stopping her from slapping the silent machine..
* wait what did I just do , did I just said that? * I thought while glaring at Bora . 

She looked at me with a scared expression and said " Ahh oppa this is going near Sungyeol oppa. So theres nothing going on here , so there's nothing to worry . I'll take care of this. "  she said . 

I just glared at her * Infinite ?? silent machine and Sungyeol from Infinite ? what is going on ?? * 

I was slowly getting pissed as time passes . "Instead of asking me why don't you girls get lost " I said in a pissed tone tightening my grip on her wrists . 

I secretly took a glance at the silent machine when she was not looking at me . * She look so scared * 
* Wait what I'm I thinking? *


"Ahh oppa you're hurting me !! Please let go of me !! " Bora said trying to escape from my grip . 

" Sehun oppa please let go of Bora hand " said Hyorin. I glared at her not giving a damn from what she just said. 

 

Then the silent machine suddenly gave me a notepad . She wrote " Please let go of her " 
I widened my eyes and gave a nod and shoved Bora's hand . 

"Just get lost " I said .

" A-a-a raso o-o-ppa " said Bora . I just shooed them off . 


After I finished dealing with Sistar  . I quickly looked around trying to find the silent machine . 
Suddenly I saw that she was running away * Oh she's running away?!. hymp .. tsk tsk * 

I ran after her and stood in front of her . She the quickly looked away . * ohh she's scared of me? * 
I then turn her head towards me " What not even a thank you?! " i said in a sarcastic tone .

Then suddenly she start staring at me with her big eyes of hers * Why is she staring?*  I thought . 
" Quit staring and say it already " I said with an impatient tone . 


She let out a sigh and bowed 90 degrees . * what the hell?!*  .  Suddenly she started walking away and I quickly stood in front of her again . 

She gave me a glare .
" Say sorry now . Doesn't mean you're named Silent Machine you have the rights to keep your mouth shut . I saved you, so a plain thank you its not hard you know!! " I raised my voice . 

She then took her notepad and scribbled something and showed me " Thank you so so much " 
* Thats better . but why can't she talk ? * 

 

" Thats better , but I want to hear that 'thank you ' words coming out from your mouth one day !! "  I  said . 

She then wrote something again and showed me " I'm glad you're happy ,now I gotta go . Bye ! " she wrote . 

" Ok bye " i said . Ready to head to my own way . Then suddenly she wrote something and showed me again .
" Let's act like we don't know each other neh !! Please !! " 


" I'll try "  said after seeing what she  wrote .

She gave a small nod and bowed before she went on her  way ...  

I then walked away going back to my home . * Why did I help her? * 
I just shrugged of that thought and head home , feeling tired from all that drama ... 

Kim Woori's POV 

 

I layed on my bed thinking about what happened in school a few hours ago . * Why did Sehun saved me .. I don't even know him * 
I then shrugged of that thought and drifted of to dreamland . Waiting for whatever thats waiting for me . not getting excited to face tomorrow ...... 








A/N 

Whats up people !! Hope you like this update !! I hope its not short !! So how do u like Sehun and Woori's first meeting . Is it confusing ?? tell me if it is neh !! hehe I want to thank you again to all our lovely suscibers . Please subscribe , comment and up-vote our story if you like it .. Make friends with us too . We love making new friends and if you want to share this story with your friends feel free . hehe ^^ until here then ^_^



 Here's some gifs for you awesome subscribers and readers ^^ hehe <3 <3 


Choding Sungyeol for you !! <3 


Sehun ^^


Sehun ;)


Sehun and Luhan ^^ 


AWW <3 <3 

 
And I know its still early but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGIN OPPA!! <3 
Cute alert >v<

CREDITS TO RIGHTFUL OWNERS . HOPE YOU LIKE IT !! <3


And thank you for our new subcribers <3 love you guys <3 

@fairy1996
@kpopluva3838
@chasonwooyunkey
@Babyonlyforyou
@MelodySyathirah
@xBaekBaconLovax


Hope you enjoy our story so far :D