SHHHH !! Its A Secret !!

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV

"BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP " "BOOM CLAP BOOM BOOM CLAP " 

*Ughhh It's already time for school ! * I groaned as I hesitantly got up from my bed . 

*grrrrrrr* * grrrrrr* my tummy growled .
* I think I gotta eat breakfast first today*

I lazily walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower .
* ahhhh , I feel so refreshed * 

I then quickly took my bag beside my wardrobe and ran down the flight of stairs . 

" Woori-ah , sit down and have breakfast . I've cooked hotdog for you . Anja ! " she pat the chair beside her gesturing to sit beside her . 

I then silently walk to the chair and sat down . Few minutes past when suddenly
"Woori-ah , how's school been lately ? " she said . 

I quickly avoided eye contact since I know if I look at her she will know that there is something wrong so I just silently look at the half-eaten hotdogs on my plate . 


"Woori-ah I know there's something wrong . I'm your mum , I know if you're sad or depressed . I know ever since you lost your voice , you seemed sadder then your usual self . Woori-ah I know u miss HIM and I just want you to know no matter what I will always be there for you . Araso ! " she sternly looked at me . 

* Na ara omma , I will never let you down and you're right , I do miss HIM * I thought as I flashed her a small smile . 

I look at the time across the dining table and quickly got up
* I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now * I thought . 

I quickly wave my mum goodbye and ran out my door . 

I closed the door behind me when I saw ....



* Sungyeol !!! * I thought 

I quickly took out my notepad and wrote to him
" YAH ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING !! " 

" Annyeong ~~ Woori-ah lets walk to school together neh !! " he said in his cheerful voice . 

" NOOOO ! SHHH DON'T TALK SO LOUD . THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET SUNGYEOL ! " I wrote . 

" Na ara , That's why I'm gonna walk with you to school and go my own way when we're near the school . babo ~ And where is the oppa behing the Sungyeol ! " he said in a teasing tone . 

" Araso araso Sungyeol-OPPA , kaja before we're late to school " I wrote . 

" Oh geurae , kaja Woori-ah " he said as he pulled you along . 

When we're near the school i quickly wrote to him
" Annyeong Sungyeol-oppa talk to you later , I gotta find my friend " I wrote to him . 

" AHH Araso , annyeong Woori-ah , I'll talk to you later . NEH ! " he said as he wave goodbye to me . 

I smiled and wave goodbye to him . 

I quickly walk to the school garden and I saw Eunsol staring into space .
* What is she thinking? * 

I quietly walk behind her and put my hands on her shoulder . 

" AHHHHHH , you scared me chingu-ah . " she screamed . 

I flinched and I wrote
" Yah Eunsol-ah why were you in a daze ? "  

" Oh I wanted to ask you something can you tell me what happen the ...... " her words was cut when the bell rang . 

" Aish nevermind , Let's talk later okay ? we better head to our classes first ! " she said as she dragged me to our classes . 

We ran to our class which was English class .
* pheww thank god we're not late * 

I quickly took a seat beside a window and Eunsol took a seat in front of me . 

I was walking towards the seat when I saw...............

* OH SEHUN !! HE HAS THE SAME CLASS AS ME !! ENGLISH AND HISTORY ! OMG * my eyes widened as i stared at him .  He was seating beside my seat . 

I wanted to take a book from my bag and turn to my right when I saw Sehun staring at me .
* What ? * 

I realised what i was staring at him  and quickly turned away . * OMG ! WHY ? * 

I looked up because  I wanted to talk to Eunsol when I saw that she was talking to Kris * What Kris?! , why is Eunsol talking to him ! What is happening?! I gotta talk to her * 

Just then , Mr . Lee came into the class . " Good morning class , okay open your textbook to page ... " 

 

Suddenly I heard the door open . " Mianhae Mr. Lee I forgot the time " * that voice * 

I looked up and saw no other than * LEE SUNGYEOL ! , OMG HOW COULD I FORGET HE GOT THE SAME CLASS AS ME AS WELL ! ENGLISH CLASS ! AIGOO ! * my eyes widened . 

I was in such a dazed when suddenly
" Annyeong , Woori-ah " someone said behind me . 

I turned behind and saw Sungyeol smiling at me .
* I hope no one saw that * iIthought . 

I ignored him and as I was turning back to the front when someone caught my eye . I looked to my right and I saw Sehun staring at me with an unreadable expression . I looked at him with a confused face and quickly turned to the front .
* What the hell was that? * 

" Okay class , back to where I was saying , please open you textbook to page 150 and today we're gonna learn on a novel that is on Romeo and Juliet " Mr .Lee said . 

I was listening to Mr. Lee when suddenly someone lightly kicked my chair .
* Ughh , Lee Sungyeol . What does he want?! * 

I just ignored him when he kicked again * What does he want? * 

I quickly wrote on the paper " Let's not talk in school ok ! " 

I threw the paper on his table . " Whyyyy ?? " he whined . 

I quickly wrote something again
" Just listen to me okay , or else there is no oppa for you =P " 

I threw the paper again . " WHATT !! Arasoooo arasooo " he said . 

For the whole lesson Sungyeol didn't disturbed me anymore but I keep feeling someone staring at me . 
When I turn to my right , I always catch Sehun staring at me before he turned away
* Thats just weird * 

When the class ended Eunsol quickly turn behind " Hey ! I gotta go to the next class early , or Mrs. Lim will kill me ." Eunsol said . 

I gave her a nod and slowly put my books in my bag when suddenly Sungyeol walk past me and whispered something
. " Talk to you later okay " he said . 

 

I look at him when he suddenly winked at me . * WTH , whats with his cheesy actions * I thought . 

I quickly walked up to my class and went to Science class . 

When I walk into the into the science class , I was already late but thank god the teacher haven't come yet . 

I looked around and the only empty space was all the way behind the class and thats when
I SAW HIM ! 

I took a sit beside him and silently took out my science book when suddenly I saw him looking at me . * Omg , Don't make it obvious . You made a promise with me ! * I screamed in my head . 

The whole lesson was really awkward and finally the lesson was over . 

I quickly got out of the classroom and went to the other classes
* Omg , that was close ! * I sigh and walked out of the class .

Sehun's POV 

I was waiting in English class when suddenly someone took a sit beside me . I looked to my left and saw Woori . * Oh she's early this week * 

I saw her last week but I don't think she saw me . I thought while staring at her direction . When I came to my senses I saw she was staring at me with a puzzled face and I quickly turned away . 

 

* OMG , I just got caught red-handed , she must think I was a freak or something . * I thought . 

Just then Mr . Lee came in . 
 " Good morning class , okay open you textbook to page ... " when suddenly someone rushed in . 

 

I looked up and I saw * Lee Sungyeol * I narrowed my eyes and followed his movements . 

 

Just then I saw he was walking towards Woori's way * What is he doing? * 

 

He then took a seat behind her .He then said  " Annyeong , Woori-ah " a little too loudly . 

She looked at him and turn to the front but suddenly she looked at me . I quickly put on my poker face . She gave me a confused face and turned to the front . * Omg , ! * 

The whole English lesson I was like staring at her and most of the time she caught me red-handed. 

I look at her when suddenly she look at me . * What the hell?! * I quickly turn away . 

 

Suddenly , the school bell rang and I saw her walk to her friend  and her friend said something to her . 

 

When her friend went out . I was about to talk to her when someone beat me to it . It was * LEE SUNGYEOL! * . I saw he leaned to her ear and whispered something * What is he saying? * I tried eavesdropping . 

He then gave Woori a wink . She just stared at him as he walk away . * This is my chance! * 

I was ready to walk up to her when suddenly she walk out the class . By the time I went out she was nowhere to be found *Dang it * 

I sigh as I walk to the other direction . * I was so close *

'???' POV 

"Yah dongsaeng-ah lets go to the science class" said Chen 

" Araso hyung , kaja " i said . 

We went to our science class early so I took a seat at the back of the class . 

I was going to sleep when I saw her * Woori-ah * i thought . 

She was looking around for an empty seat when suddenly her eyes landed on the seat beside me . When she was about to seat she looked at me . 
 

We had a staring contest for a few seconds when suddenly she break the stare and quickly took the seat beside me . 

 

I could feel the atmosphere between me and her was really awkward . We just acted like we don't know each other . I can't do anything since I promised her already . * I want to talk to you again * I sigh . 

Soon the class ended and she quickly walked away from the class . I stared at her and got up too . * I guess she really doesn't want anyone to know. Haihh.. * 

"YAH!! Dongsaeng-ah what are staring at ? Let's go meet Exo " Chen said . 

" Araso , kaja " I half-heartedly smiled at him and went on my way . 

Kim Woori's POV

 

 

i was in my last class waiting for school to end to talk to Eunsol . I looked at the clock in the classroom * 1 more minute * 

"KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG" "KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" the school bell rang . 


* Finally school ended * 

I quickly walked out of the classroom when * OMPPPPPP * 

I suddenly fell face-first . I looked up and I saw 4 random girls laughing at me . 

"Hey look at her , I thought she was a machine , shouldn't she be smart " a girl said . 

"HAHA maybe she's not as smart as a machine , more like a machine who can't talk and a spoilt one ." another girl replied . 

" I know right , Look at her so innocent " she was about to touch my hair when  ............... 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING " A screamed echoed the hall . 

The girl look up " Sungyeol o-o-o ppa " she said in a scared voice . 

* Lee Sungyeol ! * 

"GET LOST NOW ! " HE shouted and sent a glare to the group . 

The girls quickly fled away and whispers was heard all around the hall . 

" Let's go Woori-ah " he pulled you towards the school gate . 

" Woori-ahhh ! Where have you been ? what took you so long . I was worried " Eunsol half shouted . 

I just look away when " She was being bullied and I helped her , she was on her way here when that happened " Sungyeol said . 

" What really ?? yah !! are you alright ?? " she said while checking you . 

I gave her a nod and a small smile . 

" Hey Woori-ah , I gotta go and fetch my niece . Talk to you soon ! Annyeong ! " Sungyeol said as he smile . 

I gave him a smile and soon he walked on his way . 

" Yah !! Since when you were so close to him ?? huh ? huh ?? " she said in a teasing tone . 

I took my notepad to write to her when suddenly she got a phone call " Yeoboseyo , ah omma , ah ,aha araso , araso , ne ne , " she said and end the call . 

" Sorry Woori-ah something came up . I gotta go and we haven't finish this conversation so why don't you come my house tomorrow okay ? " Eunsol said . 

I nod and wave her goodbye . I then head to my way . 

I was walking back to my house when I heard footsteps behind me . 

When I turn behind * ............ ! * 

Why is he following me ? I stared at him . 




 

A/N 
Hello everyone ~~ Sry for this lame chapter but I still hope u enjoy the story so far . Thank you for subscribing and commenting to our story * bows 90 degrees * For those who like our story please subscribe , comment and up-vote our story if u like it . So who do you think followed her ? What does Eunsol got to do with Kris ? Curious ?? wait for the following chapters . AND I'M SO SO SO SRY if there wasn't much oh Sehun moments , I promised there will be more . Bare with me yeah !! hehe 
* hugs all of you * 


Okay so here's some gif for you awesome ppl ~ 



Gongchan <3 <3 


Sungkyu <3 <3 


Sehun ^^


Lu Han <3 


Lol HunHan moment XDD


Panda Tao bbuing bbuing <3 <3 


Sungyeol's favourite derp face XDD 


What are you doing Sungkyu ?? XDD 


Sungyeol says annyeong  ! ~~ 

CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS ! 
CREDITS TO THEDERPCHANYEOL FOR THE AWESOME POSTER ~ 

And I lose four subscribers T.T and I know who is it XDD 
I know you guys want more of SEHUN AND WOORI but please be patient.we want her to be friends with SUNGYEOL first . please don't unsubscribe to us :'( #ithurts 

And thank you for the subbies who are still supporting us. LOVE YOU GUYS *throws heart* 




-UPDATED BY DEE NYSE !! -