Chapter 32 :)

Like A Machine!

(A/N) Sorry for the chaper title >< We run out of ideas for titles X)


Woori's POV

*Ahh..at last I'm done with the Maths homework*


I came early to Science class to finish up homework from yesterday since I went out with Sehun for a little celebration to celebrate on finishing up the History project on time.

I was having a little rest with my head on my arms on the table with my eyes closed when I felt somebody taking a seat beside me.

*It must be Eunsol!*

I look up and to my surprise it was Sungyeol.

*Eh?! I didn't know that we had the same Science class!*

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you will be coming to school earlier huh? Making me wait for you in front of your house again!" with a dumbfounded expression plastered on Sungyeol's face.

"Oops mianhae,I forgotten! I'm sorry oppa! Oh oppa if it is too hard for you,you don't have to wait for me anymore ok? I feel that I'm troubling you too much!"

"A-a-ani! I didn't mean it in that way Woori-ah! Its just that you make me worried when I don't see you near me,so I'm just a little frustrated? Oh and don't worry I will still be waiting for you in the morning to pick you up!" with a smile on his face .

"Oppa you don't have to worry,I can take care of myself.Don't worry about me,I will be just fine.Arasso! But I will remember to tell you next time if I will be coming to school early.I'm sorry for always making you worry about me." 

"Arasso arasso! Yes remember to tell me ok? Don't make me worry so much! Arasso? You don't want to see me dying so soon right?" Sungyeol said while faking a dead expression.

"Yes Sir! Hmmm maybe I do?" while a silent laugh escape from my lips.

"Yah! How could you? You are not Woori right? I know! You are an alien who took over Woori's body!! Get away from me!" while he put his hands in front of his face.

"You know I was only joking right and oppa you don't have to act! Your acting is so bad! Oppa don't ever be an actor ok?" while a wide smile was plastered on my face.

"Duh!! Do you think I'm that dumb huh? and I am a good actor wait no I am a GREAT actor" while a proud face was shown on his face.

"Arasso arasso you win! Oh by the way,are you in the same class as me for Science class because I haven't seen you here before?!"

"Yeah I won! Oh no no Woori,I do not have the same class as you its just that I drop by to chat with you before I head of for Chemistry class"

 

"Oh I thought you had the same class as me.." while a pout was form on my lips.

"Aww is my little dongsaeng sad?" pinching my cheeks.

"Ah!Apa! Don't do that" hitting his arms lightly.

"Aww Mian-"

"KRIING" "KRIING"

"Aish so fast?! Ok Woori I better get going! Annyeong" while he waved a goodbye.

"Annyeong oppa!"

After Sungyeol said goodbye I took out my notebook.

"MAMA~ MAMA~"

*Hmm who messaged me?*

I took out my phone and read it.


From:Sungyeol

Oh I forgot to tell you that I will be walking you back home starting from today onwards ok? So wait for me later at the school gates ok?

*Aishhh ! His concerns*

After reading his message I quickly replied him.

To:Sungyeol

Eh its ok I can walk back by myself! >,< Don't have to oppa!

A few minutes later,he replied back.

From:Sungyeol

Yah!Just listen to me ok? LET ME WALK YOU BACK! END. :)

To:Sungyeol

Fine! I'll wait for you later. Annyeong oppa~ :)

From:Sungyeol 

Annyeong Woori-ah~ :D See you later.

After seeing Sungyeol's message I put my phone back in my bag and turn to the front when suddenly I heard someone coughing beside me.

"Ahem!Ahem!"

I turn to my right and it was Sehun.

Sehun gave a small smile. "Annyeong Woori"

"Oh annyeong Sehun oppa!"

"So why are you so early today? I was waiting for you at your locker"

"Ohh I just wanted to finish my homework so I came in class earlier and why were you waiting at my locker?"

"Ohh urmm urmm I just wanted to thank you for hanging out with me" his face filled with embarassment.

"Ohh its fine and I had a great time by the way!" giving him a smile.

"I'm glad you had fun"

The teacher then came in and the class begin.

"KRIING" "KRIING"

*Ahhh at last it ended! It was so boring*

I quickly got up when suddenly Sehun took hold of my wrist preventing me from going out.

"Umm Woori are you free later after school? Wanna grab some lunch?"

"Sorry oppa but I have something on.Maybe next time okay?"

"Ohh ok then....  Bye!... " with a disappointed look .

"I'm so sorry again oppa! Annyeong! I promise I will make it up"

"Arasso annyeong...."

I quickly head out to my locker to grab my clothes for the next lesson which was PE.

*Oh no! PE? Now?!*

I quickly change into my sports clothes and head to the gym where Eunsol was waiting for me.

======

Pheww finally I arrived.

 I was looking around for Eunsol when suddenly a loud voice shouted my name.

"WOORI!!!! I'm here"

I turned around  and walked towards Eunsol.

I just send a wave since I couldn't bring my notepad to the PE class.

"So guess what? We don't have to do anything today but we're just gonna watch the guys play basketball! "

"Jinja?" I mouthed to her.

"Yeah! And guess who is playing? Its Kris,Sungyeol and Sehun!"

*What? Sehun and Sungyeol has the same PE as me too?!*

I wriggled my eyebrows at Eunsol while pointing at Kris mouthing "You like him right?"

"Yah! I don't okay! We are just friends. Sheesh what are you thinking?" while her cheeks started to turn red.

I just gave her a silent laugh and started to wriggle my eyebrows again.

"Y-a-ah!Stop it ok? Come lets grab the best seat before its gone!"

I gave her a nod and we started to walk to a seat when suddenly someone came over and tap my shoulder . 

 

I turned  around and it was no other then the choding boy Sungyeol.

"Hi Woori! Are you going to see me play?"

I gave a nod and smiled at him.

"Hehe then I will try to play my best .Annyeong I better get going,its gonna start soon"

I waved goodbye and walk to a seat which was at the front row.

When I was walking to my seat I caught a glimpse of Sehun looking at me with an unreadable expression.

*What is wrong with him?*

I shrugged that thought away and I had a little 
chat with Eunsol before the game begin.


"PRITTT"

The game started and it was really intense. 


There were many girls cheering for Sehun as well as Sungyeol which was really annoying since it was disturbing my concentration on the game. 

*Aishh!! This girls!*

Both Sehun and Sungyeol was really good and they even scored points for their respective teams.

I was impressed with the way they moved especially Sehun.


I don't even know why but I kept looking at Sehun more . 

*His moves*

*His expression*

*The way he concentrate on the game*

*Yah yah yah! Woori! What are you thinking?!!* 


I quickly shook the thoughts away and continued to focus on the game.

Once in a while, Sungyeol and Sehun will look at me and give a little smile.

I would just nod or give a smile in return too.

After 50 minutes the game finally ended and Sungyeol's team won with just 1 point.

After the game Sungyeol quickly rushed  towards me.

"Woori! Woori! Did you see me? Was I good?"

I gave a nod and gave a thumbs up to him while a smile was on my face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it.Oh I better get going!I got to bathe.Annyeong Woori see you later"

I gave a nod and wave a goodbye.

"Ohh Woori how about you go first? I want to wait for Kris first" Eunsol said.

I nod and gave a sneaky smile at her.

"What?? I just want to give support to him since he didn't win.I'm sure his sad..."

I just wave my hand telling her to just go with an irritated expression.

"Fine!Now you are in telling your bestie to go away huh?"

I just rolled my eyes and give her a little push to Kris direction.

"Just go!" I mouthed at her.

"Arasso, see you later Woori-ah"

After saying goodbye to Eunsol,I head back to the restroom to change back to my uniform when  my phone rang.

"MAMA~MAMA~"

From:Sehun

Hi Woori~! :D How was it? Did I do well? 

To:Sehun

Hey! :) You did great. I didn't know that you could play basketball :P

From:Sehun

Really? Yes I can play, maybe not as good as Kris but I can shoot some hoops.

To:Sehun 

Yeah! Who says? You were great like REALLY :DD

From:Sehun

Thank you Woori.Its the first time I'm getting a compliment from you so I'm gonna appreaciate it a lot :P

To:Sehun

Welcome.Thats what friends are for :) It is? WOW! XD

From:Sehun

Yes it is the ever first time :D Oh Woori I better get going before I am late for class. Annyeong! 

To:Sehun

Arasso annyeong oppa! :D Run to class if you are late nae?

From:Sehun

Annyeong! :) Yes I will!

 
After  reading Sehun's reply I quickly head off to my next class.


Sungyeol's POV


"KRIING" "KRIING"

*Ahh at last school is over! Now I can see Woori!*

I quickly head out of class when suddenly Dongwoo called me. 

"Sungyeol where are you going? Are you not hanging out with us today?!"

"Oh I got something on today!"

"What are you up to this days? You seem so busy?" Woohyun said with a suspicious look on his face.

"Hyung can't you just walk with us to the school gates?" Sungjong said.

"Arasso arasso lets go!"

*Aishhh! I hope Woori waits for me*

After meeting with all of Infinite we finally head out to the front gates . 


Once we reach the front gate,I saw Woori waiting for me under a tree while reading a storybook.

I quickly bid farewell and waited for all of them to head off before walking over to her.

After all of them left,I quickly rush to her.

"Oh annyeong Woori! Sorry for being late" while giving her a smile.

She quickly took out her notepad and scribble some words on it.

"Oh annyeong oppa! Its okay ! anyways I was reading a book so no worries oppa" 

"I'm glad at least you have something to do while waiting for me.Kaja Woori lets go!"

"Hehe yeah! The book was really interesting by the way !.Arasso oppa! Kaja"

After walking for a while we finally arrive at Woori's house.

"Annyeong Woori! See you tomorrow!And remember to tell me if you are going to school early ok?"

"Arasso oppa! I promise I won't forget again!"

After saying goodbye I head off to find Infinite at our usual place.


Woohyun's POV

After Sungyeol said goodbye he quickly head off.

*What is he up to?I better follow him*

I quickly followed him to see where he is going when suddenly he stop in front of a girl.

*Who is that girl?*

I tried to catch a glimpse of that girl but he was blocking her.

*I better follow them*

I waited there for a few seconds and  finally they started to walk.

I was following them when I realised the girl looked very familiar.

I took a closer look and realised it was the Silent Machine girl.

*WTH? Since when were they friends?*

I continued to follow them and after a few minutes they finally stopped in front of a normal looking house.

*Is this her house?*

I saw them saying goodbye and after that Sungyeol left.

* I need to ask him!*

I quickly head back to Infinite's hangout to ask Sungyeol about her.

When I reach there,I saw Sungyeol laying on the couch while reading a magazine.

I took a seat opposite him and called Infinite to gather around me.

"Woohyun why did you ask us to sit here?" Sunggyu said in an irritated tone.

I continued to look at Sungyeol and I finally ask him.

"Sungyeol... What is you relationship with that Silent Machine girl?" 

All of them looked at me and Sungyeol with their eyeballs popping out.

Sungyeol mouth hung open with a shocked expression on his face.

*Oh I see..there is something going on?* while a smirk was placed on my face.


 

Sungyeol's POV

I was reading my magazine while laying on the sofa when suddenly Woohyun came in with an unreadable expression while looking at me.

He sat down and called all of us to gather around. 

*What is wrong with him?*

After a while Sunggyu finally speak up.

"Woohyun why did you ask us to gather here?"

Woohyun didn't answer but just keep looking at me and finally he ask me a question that shocked me.

"Sungyeol... What is your relationship with that Silent Machine girl?"

After Woohyun said that,all of them looked at me and Woohyun with their eyes wide open.

I was really shocked and I couldn't even think of a reply.

I swallowed my saliva and looked at Woohyun with a smirk on his face.

*Ok.. I'm dead*





(A/N) Hello lovely subbies! Sorry for not updating for so long again >< Thank you for those who upvoted,comment and subscribe to us.Really appreaciate it <3. And to readers who are new upvote,subscribe and comment too!~~ :D We love reading comments :D

 

Here is some photos for you guys :)




Lovely Bacon here~




His hair *_*




<3




Aww Chanlay's White Days present <3




Aww Chanyeol you are so cute >o< But why are
you covering your hair T_T



Lay's new facebook picture >o<




Chanyeol!! >u<




Haha derps XD




Chanyeol looks good in this hair >o<




Can you believe it? They are coming back! Like
finally ><





Sehun!! ><




Imagine him calling you X))




I want this!! ^o^




Omo Kris! He can so act in a spy movie >O< 
*ahem* Iris 2 *Ahem* XD





Hhaha derp face XD 


Credits to rightful owners.
Credits to Honeysenpai for the poster :)




Updated by Dee Eyna