Chapter 42 :D

Like A Machine!

Woori's POV

I was walking to school alone today since Sungyeol had to meet a teacher before schools start.

*Ahh the wheather is really nice today since its Spring now*

I was looking at the sky and breathing in the fresh air when suddenly I felt someone tap me on my shoulders. 

I turn behind but my eyes was instantly covered by someone hands.

I pulled the hands away and it was 

*KAI??!!*

I quickly took out my notepad from my bagpack and wrote to him.

"Oppa why are you here?" 

"Obviously I'm here to pick my little dongsaeng to school" while messing up my hair.

"Aishh oppa! Do you always have to messed my hair up? Can't you just give me a pat on my head or something?" while pushing his hands away.

"Aww are you angry again?" Kai said while letting out a chuckle.

"Whatever oppa! But how do you know that Sungyeol will not be able to walk to school with me?"

"What? I didn't know that. I think it was just a coincidence"

"Ahh I see~ Oh oppa are you busy this Saturday?"

"I don't think so, wae?"

"Thats great because Eunsol's birthday is this Sunday so I thought that we could celebrate her birthday at my house this Saturday"

"Oh yeah! Her birthday is this Sunday! Yeah sure, I'll make time for her" 

"Keep this a secret from her okay? I want to make a surprise birthday party for her!"

"Arasso arasso c'mon lets get going before we are late for class"

"Arasso kaja"

-------

At school


After reaching, I said goodbye to Kai and head to my first class which was same as Baekhyun and Kris.

I took a seat beside Kris while showing him my notebook.

"Annyeong Kris-sshi"

"Oh annyeong Woori! And just call me Kris or oppa. I'm fine with both"

"Heheh arasso Kris! But I have an important matter to discuss with you"

"Me?"

I nod my head and replied him " Yup! Its really important and its about Eunsol"

He jolted up "Eunsol? What about Eunsol?" with a worried look

"Kris chill! Its nothing bad!"

"Then what is it?" still looking worried

"Do you know that Eunsol's birthday is this Sunday?"

"Yup"

"Yup? Thats all you could say? No bringing her on a date or something?" while wriggling my eyebrows.

"What? Date? I'm not even her boyfriend."

"I know! But I know you like her too so I thought of a plan"

"What plan?"

"Okay since I'm making a birthday party for her this Saturday already.You will bring her out on Sunday for a date or something"

"You are making a birthday party for her? I'm planning of doing that already but I'm not sure she will be free on that day"

"Yup and you are invited but don't tell Eunsol! I'm giving her a surprise. How can you give up when you never even try? And I bet she will totally go out with you?" 

"Arasso I'll keep this little surprise from her. Who said that I gave up? I'm just not sure."

"Heheh gomawo! Then Kris prove it! Prove to me that you can make her go out with you this Sunday"

"Fine I'll prove it to you! I'll make Eunsol go out with me"

"Arasso lets see whether you can do it! Oh and Kris,so you admit that you like Eunsol?"

"Admit? I don't have to admit to show that I like her"

"So you do? Omgoshh I told Eunsol that and she didn't believe me!"

"You told Eunsol what?"

"Urmm nothing"

"Faster tell-"

Kris was interrupted by a cough coming from behind me.

I turn and was greeted by Baekhyun

"Annyeong Woori~"

"Oh annyeong Baekhyun" giving him a smile.

"So what are you guys talking? Seems like you making Kris worried about something"

"Its nothing! He is just a little sensitive this days. Right Kris?"


"What?I'm sensitive? You got to be kidding me!" while giving a glare.

"Aishh hyung! You don't have to stare at Eunsol like that! Sheesh you are getting really senstitve this days! I totally agree with Woori!"

"WHAT??!! Now you are siding with Woori too?Are you kidding me?"

"Hahaha I totally agree with Baekhyun!"

"I'm not siding with anybody! I'm just agreeing with Woori! And Woori, just call me oppa okay?"

"Pfttt how do you expect her to call you oppa when she doesn't even call me that?" while giving a smirk to Baekhyun.

"Arasso Baekhyun oppa! And Kris, you told me that I can either can you Kris or oppa so I chose Kris since you gave me an option!"

"See see! She called me OPPA! In your face hyung" while laughing at Kris.

"Fine whatever guys! I'm out!" Kris said while turning to the front.

I high-5 Baekhyun and soon turn in front to listen to the teacher.

*Hmm I better tell the others about the party* 

After Biology class is over, I head to my next class which was English.

----- 

I walked in the class and took a seat beside Kai since there isn't any seats left.

"Annyeong oppa!"

"Oh annyeong Woori! So have you told the others about the surprise party?"

"Nope haven't yet! But I have told Kris"

"You better hurry! Its already Thursday~ You told Kris already?"

"I know oppa~ I still haven't make any preparation for her party! Yup and I even help him a little" while smiling.

"Help him with what? Is there something got to do with Eunsol?"

"Shhh secret! Heheh but yeah it has something to do with Eunsol" 

"You are really sneaky huh? Okay since it has nothing to do with you~ I won't take interest"

"Heheh no I am not! What do you mean by that? Evil oppa alert" while poking him on the arms.

"What? You are my dongsaeng right? Me? Evil? How could you?"

"Yeap but Eunsol is your friend too! And yes!"

"I know but.. forget it!"

"Aww is oppa angry? Aww don't be!" pinching his cheeks.

"Ani! I wouldn't get angry because of things like that. And stop pinching my cheeks!" pushing my hands away.

"Oppaaa stop it! My cheeks is gonna get red!" now pinching my cheeks

"Arasso arasso" while chuckling.

"Ah! Oppa can you do me a favor? I need you to tell Daehyun about the party thing! And tell him to keep this as a secret okay?"

"Oh sure! I'll message him"

"Gomawo oppa!"

"You're welcome little dongsaeng"

After talking to Kai, I tap Sungyeol's shoulder who were sitting in front of me.

He turned to me with a 'what' look.

"Oppa lets meet outside the class later and head to the garden together! I have to tell you something!"

"Arasso" he mouthed.

*Hmm there is still Sehun left!*

Sungyeol's POV

I was listening to teacher teaching when someone tap on my shoulder.

I turn behind and it was Woori.

I gave her a 'What' look and she showed me a notepad.

"Oppa lets meet outside the class later and head to the garden together! I have to tell you something!"

I mouthed to her "Arraso" and turned in front.

*What does she want to tell me?*

After class ended, I quickly pulled Woori out of English class.

I finally came to a stop where Woori and I was panting.

"So.. what did you want... to tell me?" 

"Wait let me take a rest first"

I nod my head feeling impatient inside.

After for a while, she finally took out her notepad.

"Oppa why did you have to run like that?"

"Ahh I'm just curious on what you want to tell me."

"Aishh oppa! C'mon lets get moving and I will tell you on the way"

We started walking while she took her notepad to reply me

"So its actually about Eunsol"

*Oh so its about Eunsol? Then what does it got to do with me?*

"Soo what about Eunsol that I got to know about?"

"Its Eunsol birthday this Sunday and I'm having a surprise party for her on Saturday so I want you to come and join us"

"Arasso I'll go! But who's going?"

"Urmmm Kai,Kris,Eunsol,Daehyun and Sehun but I haven't ask Sehun so yeah. Oh oppa can you help me decorate the surprise party on Saturday? "

"Hmm arasso I'll help you to decorate the party since I don't want you to be tired even before the party begin! But why are you calling Sehun when Sehun is not even friends with Eunsol?"

"Gomawoo oppa! I'm calling Sehun since my mum actually asked me to call my friends to come over  to my house this Saturday just for fun but I suddenly thought maybe I can celebrate her birthday at my house so thats why"

"Ahhh I see okay then! Lets get going to the garden"



Woori's POV

 

We soon reached the garden where Daehyun and Eunsol were already there.

"Annyeong Woori!" while waving her hands.

"Annyeong chingu!" taking a seat beside her on the grass.

"Hey Woori and Sungyeol" 

"Heyyy"

"Sooo.. Woori do you remember what day is this Sunday?" while giving me her biggest smile.

I bit my lips trying to hold in my smile.

*Ohh Eunsol*

"Urrmmm Sunday? Is there anything? Hmm I don't think so" while giving her a smile.

"Really? Hmm okay then" with a disappointed look on her face.

*I'm sorry Eunsol*

"Oh yeah, can you come over to my house? My mum asked me to call my friends over"

"Arasso~ I'll go since I won't be busy" forcing a smile.

"Urmm guys I think I will skip lunch for today! I have to go somewhere"

"Where are you going Woori-ah?" Sungyeol said.

"Yeah where are you going? Did you forgot to do something?"

"Oh I'm just gonna go to the library and do some stuff so don't worry guys!"

"Arasso Woori-ah~ See you later"

"Annyeong chingus"

I quickly rush to the library to make my plans for Eunsol's birthday.

Once I reached the library,I took a seat near the window.

*Hmm where should I start?* 

I took out my notebook and wrote 

' Birthday plans for my bestie <3'

*Okay now what shall I prepare?*

I quickly wrote 

1. Blueberry cheescake (her favorite)
2.My present (bought already)
3.Food ( omma is gonna prepare) 


I was about to write more when somebody nudge me on my shoulders making me jolt.

I look up and it was Sehun.

*Omgoshh perfect timing*

*But wait why is he here?*

"Oh annyeong Sehun oppa" waving my hands at him

"Annyeong Woori-ah"

"Oppa why are here? Not having lunch?"

"Urmm.. I ... just... came... here.. for...a book.. err yeah a book and no I don't feel like eating lunch today"

"A book? What book?" looking at him curiously

"Aishh stop asking questions!" while giving a small smile

"Fine fine!"

"Sooo.. what are you doing here?"

"Oh right! I totally forgotten.Oppa are you free this Saturday?"

"Yeah I think I'm free.Wae?"

"I would like you to come to my house to celebrate Eunsol's birthday" 

"Me? But I don't really know her" 

"Yeah! I know but my mum asked me to call my friends so I called you"

"Arasso since you asked me to go I will" 

"Heheh gomawo oppa! Oh and keep this a secret arasso? I asked Kris to keep quiet too"

"Arassoyeo~ Kris? Kris is coming too?"

"Yup since Kris is friends with Eunsol and more then that"

"More then that" Sehun said while laughing.

After for a while he finally stop laughing.

"So you haven't answered me yet.Why did you come here?"

"Ohh I'm just planning on what I should prepare for Eunsol's birthday

"Really? Can I see?" taking my notebook from me.

"Hmmm let me see.. cake,present,food.Thats all?"

"Obviously not done yet! But because oppa came and interrupted me!"

"I'm sorry but do you want me to help you?"

"Hmm arasso! So what more do I need?"

"Hmm I think games?"

"Games? What type of games?"

"Truth and dare! Then we can make Kris spill out that he likes her"

"Hey thats right but I already plan with Kris something on Sunday" I said while giving a pout.

"But we can still play the game right? I mean for fun?" while smiling at me.

"Hmmm arasso! Oh oppa recess is gonna end soon,I got to go~ See you~"

"Come let me walk you to your class"

"Arasso" 


Eunsol's POV

After recess was over, I walk to my next class with Daehyun.

"So it seems like Woori doesn't remember your birthday huh?"

"Ani I think she just been busy lately" feeling dissapointed.

"Hmm I think everything will work out for you and I think you will be surprised"

"Surprise? Surprise for?"

"Aniya~ Oh ermm do you want to have a date with me this Sunday?"

*His asking me out? What about Kris? Wait I don't think Kris even remembers my birthday*

"Sure Daehyun oppa! Where do you want to go?"

"Secret~ I'll pick you up in the morning"

"Arasso oppa! And thank you for remembering my birthday"

"Hmm~ arasso arasso.Now you better get going before you are late"

"Oh right! I'm already late! Annyeong oppa!"

*Why does  Daehyun 
only  remembers my birthday*



Kris's POV

After recess was over,I quickly head over to my next class which was same as Eunsol.

*I'm going to ask her to go out with me! Kris fighting!*

I was busy thinking of ways to ask her when somebody took a seat beside me.

"Annyeong oppa! What are thinking?" while a giggle escape from her lips.

"Ahh nothing but why do you look so sad?" while looking at her with a worried expression.

"Ahh its nothing oppa! Don't worry" while she gave a fake smile

"I know there is something worrying you.C'mon you can tell me"

"Ani its nothing oppa! Ah did Woori invite you to her house this Saturday?"

*What? Did Woori tell her about the party?*

"Yeahhh!~"


"She said that her mum asked her to invite her friends over"

*Oh she didn't tell*

"Ahh right! Ermm Eunsol are you free this Sunday?" 


"What?" she said looking really shocked

"I said are you free this Sunday?"

* I hope she is free*


"Why do you ask oppa?"

"Ermmm ermmm because I would like to celebrate your birthday with you"

"Oppa you remembered my birthday?" with a big smile on her face.

"Obviously I did! How could I forget your birthday?"

*You are really important to me*


"Aww gomawo~ But Daehyun already asked me out this Sunday but I will try to make time for you okay oppa?"

*He asked her out already?*

"Arasso! Even if you only have time at night we can still go out"


"Arasso oppa! I'll give you message later" 

"Arasso!~"

* I hope she have time for me!* 



Eunsol's POV

After talking to Kris,I had a lot to think about

*What should I do? I can't lie to Daehyun oppa*

I quickly took out my phone and message Daehyun oppa

To:Daehyun 

Oppa about this Saturday until what time will we be going out? :D

From:Daehyun

Hmmm maybe till 3 noon since you still have to celebrate with your family~ :) But why did you ask?

To:Daehyun

Arasso~! Ani its nothing was just asking Hehe :3

From:Daehyun

Okay!~ See you later

I put my phone back into my bag and look to the front

*Okay so I will go out with Daehyun then celebrate with omma and appa then with... Kris*

I turn to Kris and lightly poke him on his shoulder

He looked at me and whispered "Wae?"

"Oppa lets go out at 8 since I have to celebrate my birthday with my family first" whispering back to him

"Go out at 8?"

"Yeah this Sunday remember.. you ask me to go out with you~" 

"What? Daehyun said yes?" while a smile appeared in his face.

"Ani I didn't tell him but I asked him till what time Daehyun oppa and me will hangout"

"Ahh so I'll meet you at 8 at your house okay?"

"Arasso~!" I said while giving him a smile

*I still don't get it why he is so happy to just go out with me?*



 

 



A/N Hey subbies! We would like to tell you that we will not be updating often since our major exam is nearing and we really need to pass this major exam >< I'm so sorry guys but we will try out best to update as often and we promise after our major exam is over! We will update twice a week too :D So please support us till the end :DD And thank you to our 400++ subbies :DD We love you guys so much! 

 

And I've been seeing the comments and most of you guys are asking why Woori still doesn't want Sehun or Sungyeol to know about her having laryngitis. Okay let me explain: She doesn't want neither to find out about her sickness because remember there is SISTAR who doesn't like Woori talking to Sungyeol neither Sehun so how if she finally tells Sungyeol and Sehun? Then she will be in trouble right? Because both of them will try to protect her and then SISTAR will feel suspicious about it and they will try hurt her which will finally make Sehun or Sungyeol to blurt out her secret. And let me make this clear! This is only what Woori thinks okay? :) Hope you guys understand and wouldn't get confused already

Thank you for subsribing new subbies~




@caspian98
@ILOVE-EXO
@Gyuhyunnie
@EXO_Beckyg
@sasaahhh
@nanashi
@jac_kueh
@MariBoo161
@crazybana
@Supaastar
@exo1130
@DokiBear1
@Xxjazzy98
@iedanoeonline
@exomyheart
 


Here is gifs for lovely subbies



Park Do BI what are you doing XD


Sneak peek of Exo pictures




My two bias are here ^o^































































Somehow I find this really funny XD Oh Sehun~











































We are one~! <3


And finally EXO won on Music BAnk yesterday :DD #EXO1stWin 

I'm so happy for them and I thought I will post pictures here~



Aww our leader Suho cry T__T baby don't cry~




*cries* Why Jongin why? :'(





























Congratulations EXO~ 






Credits to rightful owners for the pictures :)
Credits to kpop10148 for the lovely poster :DD


Enjoy~! 

-Updated by Dee Eyna-