I can't believe it ! :O

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV

I was walking back to my house when I heard footsteps behind . * Who's that ? * 

I turned behind and I saw ............ 





* SEHUN ?!* I look at him with wide my eyes wide open while I stared at him. 

I quickly walk to him and took out my notepad . " What are you doing here ? Are you following me ? " 
I wrote . 

"Yeah I was following you because I want to burn your house down " he said in a teasing tone . 

"What ?! Can you be serious . Seriously why are you following me? . Don't you have anything better to do ? " 

"Yes I have something better to do and that is annoying the silent machine " he said as a smirk appeared on his face .

"Okay you have annoyed me, now can you go home . ! " I wrote to him . 

" No way ! I haven't finish by business so lets go somewhere " he said and pulled me towards the opposite direction . 

I tried wriggling my hand away but his grip was too strong . I let out a sigh and just let him pull me to where ever his taking me * Ughhh where is he going? * 

After a few minutes of being pulled , we finally arrived at a beach . 

" What are we're  doing here " I wrote . 

"Don't ask so much silent machine, sit here " he said as he pat the spot beside him . 

We sat there and look at the scenery. The air was filled with awkward silence . * Gosh this is so awkward , why did he bring me here ?* 

My thoughts was interrupted when Sehun spoke . "Yah! Silent machine why can't you talk ? " he said in a questioning tone . 

I was shock by his question but I quickly wrote " It's none of your business!you are such a busy body. " 

" What ? Why can't you tell me ? huh ? huh ? " he said in an annoying tone . 

"Gosh can you just shut up , I won't tell you and never will . Why would I want a kingka to know huh ? I'm not gonna tell and make myself get humiliated by your friends or any other people ". I wrote as I gave him a glare . 

"Wait ! That's not what I meant . ! " he said loudly . 

"Oh really ! You guys are all idiots . All you want to do is to pick on me . " Iwrote . 

" No ! I don't ! " he said . 

I glare at him and stand up and started to walk away. * I'm not gonna tolerate with this anymore , doesn't mean he saved me I gotta be nice with him * 

My thought was interrupted when a hand grab onto my wrist . I look and I saw Sehun was holding my wrist . 

" How do you know Sungyeol . Who are you to him? " Sehun said as he stared at me . 

A chill was send down my spine when he look at me and I sucessfully freed my wrist from his grip . 

"Its none of your business . You're not even my friend " I wrote . 

" But I saved you ! I am your friend " he said . 

* What friend ! * 

" Since when friends tease people? huh? " I wrote . 

" I didn't say a word when my friends teased you . Okay ! I wanted to help you but since you wanted no one to know about us ! I can't help you . So what do you expect me to do huh ! " he said loudly . 

" I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO DO ANYTHING ! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE  ! " I wrote . 

Tears start flowing out when I ran to the direction of my house . 

I ran to my house and quickly ran upstairs not wanting my mum to find out that I was crying .

I quickly drop my bag beside the wardrobe and jumped on my bed . 

* Why does he want to know my relationship with Sungyeol? * i sniffed . 

* And what does he mean that we're friends? * i thought . 

"~~ " "~~ " my message tone rang . 

I open my phone lock and I saw a message from Eunsol . 

 

" Woori-ah tomorrow can you come to my house at 10 A.M neh ? " 

"Ahh ! araso . see you tomorrow Eunsol-ah "

I sigh as I sent the message to Eunsol . 

2 minutes later

"~~" "~~" 

I recieved a message from Eunsol 

" Araso chingu-ah . Goodnight " Eunsol sent . 

* Goodnight ? o.O * 

I look at the time opposite my bed and realise it was already 11.00 p.m 

 

* Wow ! How long have I been daydreaming ? * i thought as I quickly got up from my bed and took a quick shower . 

I laid on my bed and finally I fell asleep . 

 

Sehun's POV 
 

Finally the school bell rang and I quickly went to the school gate to meet EXO . 

" AHHH ! Sehun-ah . We're going to the arcade . Wanna join us ? " D.O asked . 

" Ani , I don't feel like it . You guys go and enjoy yourself " I said as I smile at them . 

When I was on my way back home suddenly I saw * Kim Woori ! *

Without realising what I was doing , I started following her . 

Suddenly she stopped * Oh * 

She turned behind and her eyes widened . 

She started to walk towards me and suddenly she show me a notepad .
 " What are you doing here ? Are you following me ? " 
she wrote . 

"Yes I was following you because I want to burn your house down " I  said in a teasing tone . 

"What ?! Can you be serious . Seriously why are you following me . Don't you have anything better to do ? " 

"Yes I have something better  to do and that is annoying the silent machine " I said as a smirk appeared on my face .

"Okay you have annoyed me now can you go home . ! " she wrote to him . 

" No way ! I have not finish by business so lets go somewhere " I  said and pulled her towards the opposite direction . 

I brought her to a beach .When suddenly she tap my shoulders and showed me the notepad 

" What are we're doing here? " she wrote . 

" Its none of your business machine so just sit here " I said .


* This is so awkward . I better start a conversation * "Yah! Silent machine why can't you talk ? " I said in a questioning tone . 

" It's none of your business!you are such a busy body! " she wrote . 

" What ? Why can't you tell me ? huh ? huh ? " I  said in an annoying tone . * I'm gonna annoy her * 

"Gosh can you shut up , I won't tell you and never will . Why would I want a kingka to know huh ? I'm not gonna tell and make myself get humiliated by your friends or any other people ." she wrote as she gave me  a glare . 

"Wait ! Thats not what I meant . ! " I  said loudly . 

"Oh really ! You guys are all idiots . All you want to do is to pick on me . " she wrote . 

" No ! I don't ! " I  said defending myself . 

She gave me a glare and started to walk away . 

I quickly got up and grab her wrist . 

" How do you know Sungyeol . Who are you to him? " I  said as I stared at her  . 

She looked at me so intensely that I didn't realised my grip on her wrist was loosening . she quickly fling her hand from my grip.

"Its none of your business . You're not even my friend " she  wrote . * What ! I saved her * 

" But I saved you ! I'm your friend " I  said . 

" Since when friends tease people "  she  wrote . 

" I didn't say a word when my friends teased you . Okay ! I wanted to help you but since you want no one to know about us ! I can't help you . So what do you expect me to do huh ! " I  said loudly . * Didn't you see * 

" I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO DO ANYTHING ! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE  ! " she wrote . 

She then quickly ran away . I run my fingers through my hair and sigh in frustration . * Why doesn't she understand me? * 



I laid on my bed , replaying the scene . I sigh in frustration . * WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HER?  AISH!!* 

I can't stop thinking of her and soon headed off to dreamland . 

Kim Woori's POV

Saturday morning 

I woke up and stared at my celling for a few minutes when suddenly I remembered something * Wait what time is it ?! * 

I look at the clock * 9.00 A.M ! Oh , I better get ready before I'm late! .*

 I quickly got up from my bed and quickly change into a comfortable outfit . 

I quickly look at the time and it was 9.49 A.M 

* Aigoo, I'm gonna be late !* i gasp as I quickly ran out of the house . 

I ran down to the bus stop . I wait for a few minutes when the bus finally arrived and soon after that I board to the bus and sat at my usual sit. At the far end on the right of the bus.. 

After a fifteen minutes I finally reached the bus stop near Eunsol house . I got down the bus and started to run to her house * I'm so late ! * 

I rang Eunsol doorbell when suddenly I was greeted by Mrs. Lee " OH annyeong Woori-ah please come in ! Eunsol is upstairs ! " she said and gestured you to come in . 

I smiled and bowed to Mrs.Lee . I then quickly walked to Eunsol room . I knocked on Eunsol door and was greeted by Eunsol smiling face. " Woori-ah annyeong ! You're 30 minutes late " she said as she shook her head . 

I took my notepad and wrote " Ahh mianhae , so what do you want to talk to me? ". I wrote as went to seat on her bed . 

" Oh I want to tell you something but I think you got more things to tell me . So why don't you start first chingu-ah " Eunsol said . 

" Araso , so it all started when it was our fist day of school when suddenly Sungyeol talk to me , then he started to find me and suddenly one day I found him stalking me on my way back home and then he brought me to Lotte World and he asked me to call him oppa because of a bet we made and I guess thats how we became friends .And after we became friends he saved me from this girls who started to tease me and he also keep disturbing me and I can't believe I'm friends with a kingka and now we are keeping this friend's relationship thing a secret." I wrote and gave it to her to read while rubbing my fingers from writing so much . * Aish my fingers hurt *

"MWO !  Why didn't you tell me earlier ! " she said feeling flustered . 

" Wait thats not it . Then there's Sehun . Remember that time I said that I got something on and I can't eat lunch with you . You want to know why , its because I got bullied by Sistar and guess who saved me ?!. It's SEHUN !. Then I realised that we had the same English and History classes together. I don't know why he keeps staring at me . He looked at me like I'm weird and suddenly I caught him stalking me and he brought me somewhere and he started asking me weird question and said that we're friends since he saved me . He asked whats my relationship with Sungyeol . I'm confused about this SEHUN GUY . Help me Eunsol-ah ". I showed her what I wrote . 

* Aish my fingers are red already . Aigoo * I sigh as I look at my bestie for reaction . 

" Whatttt !!! Woori-ahhhh ! Why haven't you tell me anything ??? " she shouted . 

I blinked several times and stared at her . 

 

" You know what Woori-ah , I think I can't help you in this . You got to realised this yourself . " she said as she starts laughing. 

" Whats so funny Eunsol-ah , don't leave me hanging here ! " I wrote . 

"Aigoo , I'm just thinking how innocent my bestie is " she said while wiping the tears on her eyes for laughing too hard . 

" Ahh chingu-ah since I told you my problem , so whats the thing you wanted to to tell me . Now spill it !! " i wrote . 

" Okay , here goes ! Ok remember the first day we went into English class and I sat beside Kris " she said while staring at me . 

I nod intensively and gestured her to continue . * Oh so its about Kris , I wanted to ask you but since you're gonna spill it I'll just let it be * 

" Okay so when I sat beside him , he suddenly talked to me , and even ask my name . A few days later , I was walking back home then suddenly someone accidentally pushed me . I was waiting to hit the cold floor but suddenly I felt an arm around my waist . I opened my eyes and I saw Kris . Since that day onwards we started to talked more and we even exchanged numbers and talk together for a long time . It's been a long time since I talk to a guy ever since he went overseas . " she said as she look at me with a confused face as she took a long breath . 

 

" WHATTT! YOU NEVER TELL ME . WHYYY CHINGU-AHHHH ! AIGOOO ! I KNOW IT . I SAW THE OTHER DAY  IN ENGLISH CLASS THAT YOU GUYS WERE TALKING !! . CHINGU-AH FINALLY YOU'VE MET ANOTHER GUY FRIEND EVER SINCE HE WENT OVERSEAS !! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU " I said as I gave a big smile and shook my friends shoulders . 


" AHHH ! ok ok stop it ! so I guess we finally told all our problems " she laughed and a sigh of relieve escaped from her lips

" Yeah finally , i feel like a heavy load just lifted from my shoulders after telling you this Eunsol-ah " I wrote as i gave her an eye-smile . 

'GRRRRRRR' 'GRRRRR' We were interrupted by the sound of Eunsol's tummy 

" Aigoo , I guess I'm hungry . Hey why don't we hang out today and grab lunch before we go ? " Eunsol asked me . 

I nod my head and gave a thumbs up . 

" Kajaaaa ! " she said as she pull me downstairs . 

" Eunsol-ah ! Woori-ah ! where are you going ? " she said standing outside the door . 

" Ahhh omma , we're going to have a girls day out . So we're having lunch ourselves " she said 

"AHHH geurae . I wanted to ask you to take care of your own lunch ! I guess now I don't have to worry " she said while smiling . 

" Jinjja , araso omma. We'll get going first neh ! " she said as she puled you out of the house . 

30 minutes later 

Eunsol's POV 

Finally we arrived at our local shopping mall .


We quickly walked in to a korean bbq restaurant to fill our empty stomachs . 

 

After waiting for 15 minutes , we finally started grilling our meat . 



" AHH Its been a long time since we had lunch together " I said . 

Woori then nod and gave a wide smile while wrapping her meat with a spinach leaf . 

 

After we ate our lunch we went to a clothes shop and bought some clothes . 

"Woori-ah does this look nice on me " I said while showing her the dress I'm wearing . 



She gave me a big smile and showed me 2 thumbs up . 

"I think I'll get this then " I said as I proceed to the cashier to pay for it . 

Then we went to a accesories shop . 

" YAH !! Woori-ah look at this bracelet " I showed her a best friend bracelet . 



Her eyes widened and with just one look I knew she liked it . 

" Let's buy this and wear it " I said as I walk to the cashier to pay when suddenly someone paid for it 

 I looked to my right and I saw Woori smiling at me * Aish this girl * 

For a few more hours we walked around the shopping mall . 

" Hey , lets go back home . I'm tired "

Woori looked at me a gave a nod . 

We then spilt up and head to our respective house . 





I went inside my house and went to my room . 

I quickly took a quick shower and laid on my bed . 

* Finally we hang out together after a long time . I miss hanging out with you chingu-ah * 

I smiled as I stared at my celling * I wish we can spend more quality time together * I thought as I slowly drifted to dreamland .. 

 







A/N 

Annyeong everyone ! Hope you like this chap ! Sry for not updating for 2 days straight . It's just we've been really busy with school and extra school activities and even tuition because this year we have a major exam ! really sry again to all our subbies !  So what do you think will happen next ? Will Sehun find her again ? heeeee wait for the following chaps !! Thank you for all the lovely comments and thank you for subscribing to our fic . * hugs all of you * 

Please comment , subscribe and up-vote to our story if u all like it !! 

Here's some awesome pics for you guys !! 






Teen Top <3 <3 


awww ricky ;D


They look so hot <3 <3 


They're so cute ~


Sehun and Tao ;DD


y Kai <3 


Namstar <3 <3 


y L ! *.*


hehehe ^^ 

Credits to the rightful owners ! 

Credits to thederpchanyeol from exotic grounds for the awesome poster ! 


-Updated Dee Nyse -