Lunch Break !

Like A Machine!

Kim Woori's POV 

I was in my last class before lunch break sitting there listening to the teacher . * ughh when will it be lunch *

I sigh and look at my teacher letting my mind wander around . 

* Oh ! I better text Eunsol to meet me at the garden after she had a lunch * 

" Eunsol-ah hang out with me at the school garden after you have eaten neh ! I'll be waiting chinguuuuu ~~ " I smiled in satisfaction as I lock my phone . 

A few minutes past and finally the school bell rang . "Kringgg" "Kringgg" . I smiled to myself and slowly walked out to my class . 

I took a slow walk to my locker and put my books in . Suddenly , a vibration can be felt in my left side of my pocket . * Oh it must be Eunsol ! *. 

"Oh Woori-ah ~ Araso ! See ya later chingu! keke " i smiled as I read the message and then head to the school garden. 


When I reached the garden a figure caught my eye * Ehh ! Is someone there ? No one ever comes here ! I wonder who's that . It's a guy ... * I raised my eyebrow and walk towards the figure . 

I was going to tap the shoulder when suddenly the guy turned he's body . " Woori-ah annyeong ! I was waiting for you for so long ! What took you so long ? Did something happen ? " 

* WHAT ! LEE SUNGYEOL ! HOW DOES HE KNOW I COME HERE ! * 

I quickly took out my notepad and wrote something to him . " Sungyeol-oppa what are you doing here ? How do you know I come here ? " 

" I'm here to talk to you  of course ! I know you come here because I ask Eunsol where do you normally go during recess because I don't see you in the cafeteria . " Sungyeol said as he smiled . 

" Mwoh ?! Jinjja ! So have you had your lunch already since you came earlier than me " 

" Ahhh aniyo . Not yet because I'm waiting for you because I bought something for us " he said . 

" What did you buy ? " I wrote as I smiled cheekily . 

" I bought SAUSAGESSSS!! THERE'S CHEESE , BLACKPEPPER AND GARLICCCC !! " he said as he was jumping up and down showing me all the different varieties . 

" WOW ! Daebak oppa !! I love sausages ! " 

" Jinjja! Thank god I bought sausages then . Let's eat ! Dig in Woori-ah " he said as he gave me the sausages . 

" Gomawo oppa ! " I wrote as I took the sausages and started chowing down . 

" Ahhh I'm so full ! My tummy is gonna burst " Sungyeol said as he start poking his own tummy . 

I looked at him and smiled . * Aigoo Sungyeol oppa ! * I thought as I secretly shook my head . 

Suddenly , I hear footsteps and turn behind .


" Woori-ah ! Sungyeol-sshi! Hey what are you guys doing together ? Woori-ah I thought you wanted me to come to hang out together ? "Eunsol said sarcasticly while showing a sneaky smile . 

" Oh annyeong Eunsol-sshi ! I came here to hang out with Woori since you told me she stays here during lunch break " Sungyeol said while smiling widely . 

* Ugh why is she smiling like that?! * I sigh as i quickly took out my notepad . 

"Yah Eunsol-ah ! Why are smiling like an idiot . We're just hanging out as friends okay ! Not more than that arasso ? " I wrote . 

" Araso araso ! Chill chill chingu . Oh and Sungyeol-sshi I didn't know you would come here during lunch break . So have you had your lunch yet ? " 

" Neh ! We had sausages that I bought before Woori came here " Sungyeol said . 

" OH geurae ? good ! Gomawo Sungyeol-sshi for buying lunch for my friend . She's always not eating " Eunsol said while letting out a giggle . 

* Aigoo they're just the same * I thought as I smiled by myself as I watched them chatting so naturally . 

" Kringgg " Kringgg" 

" Hey I gotta go ! I can't be late for this class ! Annyeong Woori-ah and Eunsol-sshi " Sungyeol said as he waved goodbye . 

" Oh annyeong Sungyeol - sshi "

" Woori-ah I gotta get going too ! Wanna walk together ? " Eunsol said . 

I gave a nod and we head to our way . 


Sehun's POV 

After having that awkward conversation with Kris I then headed to my class . 

* Ughh when is this class going to finish * I thought as I lay my head on my desk . 

" Kriggg" "Kriggg" 

" UGH W-w-hat " I spoke ignorantly looking left to right . 

I look up and saw students walking out of the class . * Oh it's lunch break already ? * 

I walk out of the classroom when suddenly I saw Woori at her locker . 

I quickly followed her to see where she was going . 

* Wait ! Why is she going to the opposite direction from the canteen ? * I thought as I continued following her . 

Suddenly , I saw her walking out of the schools heading to the garden . 

*OH so this is where she goes during luch break eh * I smiled . 

I walk quietly when suddenly I saw a guy there . She was going to tap him on the shoulder when suddenly he turned behind * LEE SUNGYEOL ! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE ? * 

I quickly hid behind a tree so that I won't get caught . Suddenly ,that Sungyeol dude spoke . 


" Woori-ah annyeong ! I was waiting for you for so long ! What took you so long ? Did something happen ? " he said rather loudly .

I then saw Woori wrote something on her notepad and pass it to him * Ughh what did she write ??? * 
I sigh as i waited to see what's going to happen next . 


" I'm here to talk to you  of course ! I know you come here because I ask Eunsol where do you normally go during recess because I don't see you in the cafeteria . " Sungyeol said as he smiled .

* Ughh what the hell . He knows her friend? * I thought . 

Woori started scribbling down something and pass to him again . 

Sungyeol replied something to Woori * Ughh what is he saying ? Can't he talk louder ! * 

After a few attempts of eavesdropping I finally gave up and I just continued to watch the scene . I then suddenly forgotten that i had to meet Exo for lunch and quickly sent a message to Suho hyung . 

I then look up and I saw Sungyeol jumping up and down showing her sausages * He's so immature * I thought as I smirk . * Hah ! Not like me * I smiled to myself . 

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I saw her friend Eunsol heading their way . 

She was tiptoe-ing towards them and later she started talking to them * I wish it was that easy to talk to Woori * I thought . 

"Kriggg " "Kriggg" 

* Ugh I better get going before any of them sees me * I thought as I quickly fast walk to my next class . 

* Thats even more tiring than studying * 

Kris POV 

Class just ended and I wanted to go to the cafeteria when suddenly I saw Sehun . * I better call him so we can meet Exo together * I thought . 

I quickly walk to him but suddenly I realised that he was following someone . I silently followed him and to my surprise I saw that he was headed to the opposite direction from the cafeteria. 

I walked behind him like a ninja and realise that he was following Woori * OHHH ~ I smell something fishy ! * a smirk formed on my face . 

I stayed there for a while and observed the three of them * Why is Sehun acting like this ? He don't normally do this . * I raised an eyebrow . 

I practically stayed there for 10 minutes and I already see Sehun face getting all frustrated and sad . 
* Lol is he a man? * I let out a silent laugh . 

* Wait I better get going before the other Exo members gets worried * i thought as I slowly walked to the cafeteria . 

When I sat at the Exo table , I slowly started eating my food silently . 

" Kris-ah , you know that Sehun won't be having lunch with us right ! " Suho said to me . 

" Ahh ! Really ? How did you know ? " I replied . 

" Oh he sent me a message telling me that . I just wanted to tell you in case you went to find him or something " 

" What you should tell me earlier hyung . I went to find him just now . That 's why I was late."

" Ahh mianhae . I was busy lining up to buy your food " he said . 

" AHH gwenchana hyung . No worries , next time just tell me okay? " I said . 

"Arasso,I'll remember that.Shhh.." suho said while rolling his eyes at me.

* If only they knew what I saw just now! Hehe! * I smiled cheekily to myself . 



 

A/N 
Hey everyone ~~ Sry for the short and boring chap ! We will update soon so don't worry ~~ Thank you to all our subscribers and the lovely comments . <3 all of u subbies ^^ 

Oh and to those who like this story pls Subscribe , comment and up-vote our story if u like it ! much appreciated ~~ 


Here's some pics for you subbies ^^

 


Lol XDD 


YES KRIS! YOU'RE AWESOME ^^ 


Sungyeol from Paradise album ~ 


Sungyeol from Nothing's over ~ ( I love that song ) 


Sehun so cute ~~ <3 


They look so friggin hot ~~ :O


I want this so bad T.T 


y Bacon ~~ 


AWW ~ Baekhyun so cute <3 


Chanyeol <3 <3 


^^ <3 

Hope u like the pics !! 

Thank you to all our new subsribers ! 


@ilovebaekhyun985530
@lovelylay
@maiquie24
@sujushineeroc
@ren1234
@Damaris


Credits to the rightful owners 

Credits to Thederpchanyeol from exotic grounds for the awesome poster . 

Hope u like the update subbies ~ 


-UPDATED BY DEE NYSE -