JaeEun's and RaSeul's Lucky Day

Reset

While the two Hee's are busy with their duties, JaeEun and RaSeul accomplished their own tasks.

 

"Wow, their schedule for the whole year had been planned…I wonder how the fan girls manage to attend these events," JaeEun said, staring unblinkingly at the computer screen.

"Unnie, remember the saying, 'If there's a will, there's a way' the same with 'If there's SJ, there are ELFs'," RaSeul explained bookishly.

"You’re right.” The elder nodded at her know-it-all dongsaeng.

RaSeul became serious all of a sudden. "But their schedules are really hectic. I think they need some rest."

"These are the consequences of being an idol group. They have to work their asses off for the public," JaeEun sighed, encoding some addition to the schedule flashed on the monitor.

"Unnie, I'm going to reduce my waste through my lower exit first. I think it's going to burst," RaSeul uttered in discomfort.

"Uh-oh, you got to eliminate that one," JaeEun grinned, empathetic.

 

RaSeul quickly ran for the restrooms and went inside without checking the signs. She felt relieved when she was able to eliminate her ‘discomfort’. Leeteuk, who happened to be inside the resttoom was bothered by the unpleasant smell.

 

"Hey next time, do that at home. You shouldn't do that in public toilets," Leeteuk blurted from behind the door of the cubicle.

 

"Teukie-oppa?" she whispered. "Why is he here?" The moment she heard him walked out, she abruptly cleaned and went out. It was too late for her to recognize that she'd entered the Male's restroom

 

"Babo!" she knocked her head, embarrassed. "Of all the people who could be in that C.R., why him?"

 

 In the meantime, in the office, JaeEun who is having a moment with the computer felt her energy all used up.

 

 "Aigoo, this dates and numbers are driving me insane! If only, Hyukkie-oppa is here, I'll be inspired," she mumbled, feeling her soul leave her body.

 

She was murmuring here and there when the door creaked open.

 

"Seullie, are you done with your so-called eradication-slash-elimination process?"

 

She got no response.

 

"Hey, why are you so quiet? Did you become mute? I guess I’m talking to myself like a freak right now. Won't you still answer me?"

 

Irritated, JaeEun turned her swivel chair around to face the person whom she taught was RaSeul. "You, why won't you—" She wasn't able to speak when she saw Eunhyuk in front of her. "Sunbae..."

 

"Yo! I guess you're having a hard time organizing our schedules," he spoke. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

 

Mustering her brightest smile, JaeEun nodded. "It's my privilege, accepting your offer.” Taking a print out with their additional schedules, she allowed the latter to see it.

 

"Okay. Where should I encode this?" he asked, looking at the print out, then at the monitor.

 

"Here," JaeEun said softly, still floating in Cloud Nine as she gazed at him. “I’m almost done with sorting your schedule and these are the ones left unencoded,” she added, still drinking in his presence.

 

"You guys must really have a hard time doing these things for us."

 

"No, we’re not.” She replied, sliding her chair farther from him.  “Your managers must have brain freeze from all these events that you need to attend to. Even if the work gets hard, I’m never gonna quit this job." …especially if we have this liberty to be upclose with you guys—she wanted to say out loud, but decides against it.

 

 

*  *  *

 

"Geez. What am I thinking? I'm imagining weird things. Be gone, wild embarrassing thoughts!"

 

Arousing from her nap, Raseul proceeded with her initial purpose—to void. When she was finished voiding, she wet her face and wiped it dry with some clean tissues before going outside, reassuring herself that she was not mistaken in the rest room that she entered.

 

"Female. Capital F-E-M-A-L-E. It was just some weird dream earlier," She murmured, mentally patting her back. “I fell asleep while I was in the cubicle. Oh lame me.”

 

She whistled happily as she heads back. Around the corner, she met Leeteuk.

 

"Now, this one is for real...Good day!" she greeted, bowing slightly.

"Hello. Have you seen Eunhyuk?"

"Unfortunately, no…"

Nodding, Leeteuk his heel to leave but changed his mind.

 "Are you heading to the office?"

"Yes."

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course, anytime," RaSeul said happily.

 

Even if they haven't entered the room yet, they can already hear JaeEun's giggles and Eunhyuk's high-pitched laugh.

 

 "So he's here," the two concluded, grinning at each other.

"Sunbae, what do you usually do during your freetime?”  JaeEun asked, her fan girl self unfolding.

"I love to collect cars," Eunhyuk said arrogantly, making the latter, as well as the two outside, burst into laughters.

 

Regaining his composure, Leeteuk entered the room with Raseul.

 

"Hyukjae, the supervisor will scold JaeEun if she knew that the two of you are just chatting here."

Turning his chair around, Eunhyuk crossed his arms. "Hyung, she was suffering from boredom, so I decided to crack up some jokes and she seemed to like it.”

"Yes, I liked it and thank you,” JaeEun said, grinning. “You’re fun to be with.”

"Oh, that’s just a small thing.' Hyuk answered, face reddening.

"Please go back to what you're supposed to do sunbaes," RaSeul uttered, smiling. "Thank you."

"We're going," said the two guys.

“Take care.”

“You, too.”

 

After they disappeared, the two girls stifled their squeals.

 

"Unnie, this is our lucky day!"

"I don't care about the hardships that we have to go through. We're the luckiest girls in town!"

“Oh yeah!”