Anew

Reset

When they got back to the resort, Heerin stayed with Donghae near the shoreline, sitting on the sand.

 

“Why don’t we go inside?”

“…You go first. I want to stay here for awhile,” Heerin sighed as she watched the children playing in the water.

“You’ll catch cold~”

“Nah. I don’t really care. It’s better to be sick rather than go to work.”

“…Just because you don’t want to see him?”

 

Donghae lowered his head, feeling upset.  They both fell silent as Heerin tried to ignore his question and played with the sand on her hand.

“I knew it~”

 

He was about to stand up when her hand stopped him. Heerin immediately grabbed him to her room.

“Sorry, it was my fault earlier. Please feel free to wash first. I’ll go get your clothes back.”

 

He takes a bath while she takes some of his clothes. As soon as he got out from the bathroom, Heerin thoughtfully dried his hair with a towel, while he is in his bathrobe.

“Sit here~” She continued drying his hair, as Donghae felt his blood rushing through his face while looking at her lips.

“…W-Why are you doing this?” he stammered, looking away.

“Just a little form of showing my thanks,” she smiled saying this. “I have bathed in HeeYeonnie’s bathroom, if you’re wondering how I got to change.”

“Well, that’s quick,” he said. “You better not be sick.”

“I know. You wouldn’t let me~” Heerin paused for a moment, looking directly at him.

 

Donghae’s heart skipped a beat as he avoided her eyes.

“So, I’ll go out first, so you can change.”

“O-Okay~”

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Oppa, are you waiting for Donghae?” Heerin questioned seeing Kibum outside her room. “He is changing.”

“He is here changing?” his eyes widened.

“That’s right. I can’t afford to make him sick after saving me…” she smiled and left after.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

In the meantime, while Donghae is changing, she waited for his clothes at the laundry center.

 

“Just wait for awhile Miss,” said an attendant.

“Alright.”

 

Just when the laundried clothes arrived, there came an unexpected person, Heerin never wanted to see that time---

 

“…Ha-Haneul-sshi.”

“You know her?” asked the first mentioned attendant to Haneul.

“Oh, just a former co-worker…not really that important,” she rolled her eyes, giving Heerin a dirty look.

 

Heerin stoned at that moment. She didn’t know if she should slap or strangle her hard, for emotions are soaring high on her mind.

*How dare you speak to me so casually?!*

 “Are you waiting for these? You can leave~” Haneul blurted, almost sending her away.

”…Is this how you treat an ex-co-worker? Follow me, we have to talk.”

“Why should I?”  She retorted.

 

Heerin sternly answered, sending electric shocks with her eyes. “You owe me~”

“I’ll be right back,” Haneul said to the attendant. “Let’s go.”

 

They walked directly to a quite secluded place in the hotel’s corner.

 

“Speak,” she demanded.

“About what?”

“That you’re pregnant…with HIS baby…”

“Oh,” she crossed her arms. “Finally, you knew about it. It’s none of your business Eunho’s ex-girlfriend~”

 

All of a sudden, Heerin’s strong slap landed on Haneul’s cheek.

 

“How dare you?”

“How dare I? How dare YOU!” her tears streamed down, as she gripped on her arms.

 

For that moment, Haneul was frightened.

“… It’s not my fault. I-I wasn’t the one who lied to you.” She paused but added after, “Also, you’re a fool, believing in him. What do you expect from a person like him? …A guy whose past is just a mystery to you. Why don’t you think he never talked and shared about his past and hide it from you? …BECAUSE HE DOESN’T REALLY LOVE YOU~”

 

Slowly, Heerin let go of her. “Y-You are right…I never knew about his past. I don’t really know him~” Heerin stared at her weakly. “And most of all, I didn’t know you’re a part of his life. Maybe, I’m the one to be blamed not you…for all my life; I believed that his love for me was real, when in fact, the one he truly loves and needs is you…NOT ME.”

 

Haneul was silenced by her words.  “H-Heerin, s-sorry…”

Gaining some strength, she lifted her chin, trying her best to cheer up. “I don’t care if you won’t believe me…but I really want to wish you…and him well.”

“N-No…” Haneul shook her.”This isn’t the thing that I expected…Why don’t you holler or shout at me?! Come on, Heerin…BE MAD AT ME~”

“I don’t want to…I can’t…I’m so tired. I’m begging you...I want to forget him.”

 

After saying what she has to say, Heerin walked away leaving Haneul dumbfounded.

*It must be hard for her. Eunho have all the reasons to like her. He insisted on lying, because of her pure heart. I really envy you Heerin…*

 

*****************************************************

JaeEun and HeeYeon were busy chatting when someone knocked on the door.

 

“Unnie, it’s me, Heerin.”

“What’s with that gloomy face?” HeeYeon touched her face as soon as she opened the door.

 

They sat on the couch, while JaeEun turned the TV off.

 

“I’m stupid”

“Rin-ah~”

“No, I really am. I always neglect the truth and believe on lies. I keep on loving when every person around me is hurting. You’ve warned me many times, but still, I never listened. I was so stubborn.”

 

The two didn’t know what to do to console her; instead they called Leeteuk and Raseul.

 

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked worriedly. He glanced around and found Heerin sleeping on HeeYeon’s bed.

“We let her sleep. She’s too weak to handle heavy problems such as last night’s event. Besides that, this is her first heartbreak.”

“HeeYeonnie is right,” Raseul went over to apply hot compress onto her unnie’s forehead. “Teukie-ah, don’t do anything stupid like Eunho did, okay?”

“I’m different. I’m not an easy man, Seullie,” Leeteuk pinched her cheek lightly.

“I’ll go get that Eunho first” said JaeEun, standing up. “Take care of Rin.”

“When JaeEun is angry, nobody can really stop her,” HeeYeon blurted as her friend went out.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Along the way, she met Eunhyuk who is going to the room supposedly.

 

“Babe, where are you going?” asked he.

“Unfinished business,” she breathed on her balled fist.

“Yah, you’re scaring me~” Eunhyuk uttered nervously.

“Don’t worry babe, this ain’t for you~” she grinned.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

In the lobby…

 

“You’re here, Lee Eunho.”

“JaeEun-sshi~”

“Did you know what happened because of you?” JaeEun grasped his wrist firmly. “If it wasn’t because of Donghae, Heerin could’ve died if she actually stayed long, drowned at the sea! SHE’S HURTING SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU!”

 

A strong punch hit Eunho’s face, causing the side of his mouth to bleed.

 

“I know that…” he said softly, not fighting back. “I regretted using her when I don’t have Haneul around me. I regretted making her wait in vain, every single time I promised to be with her. I regretted breaking her trust on me. I regretted…because I learned to love her for all those times.”

“…You loved her, but you hurt her! So what’s the point, huh? Just go to your woman and enjoy all you want. A girl like Heerin doesn’t need a man like you~ SO PLEASE BACK OFF, OR ELSE I’LL SKIN YOU ALIVE. And one more thing before I go; you can’t just use any girl to satisfy your emptiness. SHE’S NOT YOUR CAREGIVER, MORE IMPORTANTLY, NOT YOUR TOY.”

 

Getting the revenge she wanted, she went back to HeeYeon and Yesung’s room.

 

“Where is she?” JaeEun asked as she went inside the room.

“Calm down. Heechul took her for a walk,” said Kangin.

“Heechul-hyung is unpredictable,” Sungmin grinned.

“I agree to that, “Kyuhyun and Ryeowook nodded.

“Let Chullie do the work,” Shindong added.

“They’re all right,” Siwon, Leeteuk with Raseul and Yesung with HeeYeon all, chorused.

“WOW. That was plainly one question and the topic shifted to Heechul. AND ONE MORE THING, HOW COME YOU’RE ALL INSIDE THIS ROOM?” JaeEun raised an eyebrow, looking questioningly at Eunhyuk.

“Well babe, they’re all worried so they rushed in here. THAT’S WHAT YOU CALLED AS SUPER JUNIOR FAMILY LOVE.” Eunhyuk smiled brightly.

 

********************************************

 

“Heerin, don’t worry too much.” Heechul said softly, while walking.

“Oppa, you walk so fast,” Heerin bend on her knees, catching her breath.

Heechul immediately ran towards her. “I’m sorry…I’m just not used to be walking with a girl…Gwaenchana?”

“Keke…Heenim-oppa, you should date so you’ll know how it is to be with a girl…to be in love.”

“Wait, you called me Heenim?”

“Yeah. Can’t I?” she pouted cutely.

“A-Aniyo. It feels different. About what you said, loving gives us many problems.”

 

Heechul paused as he reached a hand to her.

 

“…Not really,” said Heerin casually. “I’m not the only face of love…You can see how love truly works for some fated lovers. I guess mine’s still on the waiting list.”

“You know, you’re very optimistic even if the sky is falling down on you. I bet that’s what Donghae and Kibum like about you.” Heechul carelessly spit it out.

“What did you say?”

“Kibum likes you,” he said nervously. *She still doesn’t know about Donghae’s feelings*

“I’m lucky, aren’t I? I was so speechless when he confessed to me…but all I gave him was heartache. He deserves to be loved and that’s one thing I can’t fully give in return.”

“Why?”

“…Because I have someone else…and he knew about that.”

Heerin glanced back at him. “I’m glad that all of you treat us…especially me, well. I never thought things would turn out this way…Never in my fan girl dreams.”

 

Heechul wrapped his arm on her shoulder, smiling.

“We’re also glad to have the four of you. Since your stay as our personal assistants and coordinators, work seems to be easier.”

“Eh… Enough with the flattery,” she giggled.

  “Aish. You like it, don’t you? There’s no need to deny it. Perhaps, you’ve forgotten that beside you is blood type AB, Kim Heechul.”

“Aigoo. I lose…oppa, let’s go back.” They both walked happily heading to the hotel they are staying.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Room 214- Heerin’s Room

 

“Hyung.”

“Is she back?”

“Not yet.”

“It’s taking years already…Where is she?”

“Looking for me?” Heerin cheerfully appeared from the the doorstep. “Here are your clothes.”

“Where have you gone?” the two boys chorused.

“I fell asleep in unnie’s room after I went to get those clothes.”

“I’m with her. Don’t worry,” Heechul also entered.

 

Donghae neared her and touched her forehead.

“Your eyes look puffy~ You’re sick.”

 

Kibum watched them and sighed.

 

“I saw…Haneul,” she admitted, all of a sudden.

“What?!” Heechul blurted. “Why didn’t you tell us earlier?”

“It’s no big deal. We just clarified things and please don’t try to hurt her.”

“Why are you trying to protect her?” Kibum uttered, upsettingly. “You’re not obliged to do so.”

“I’m not doing this for her nor for Eunho’s sake. I’m doing this for their baby…I can’t let any other innocent be deprived of love.”

“Unnie~you’re such a martyr.”  Raseul as well as the others outside were touched by what they heard. “I can’t do that.”

 

“But Heerin, will this make you happy?” Donghae’s words came out-of-nowhere.

“…it will…maybe not now…but I know…someday, I’ll be happy.”

“I hope it will,” said he.

“Uhm, excuse me guys... Can we all go out and enjoy the sun?” Hankyung suggested.

“Yah, Hankyung-ah…you’re actually speaking~” Heechul excitedly put an arm on Hankyung’s shoulder. “You’re improving.”

“Is that an insult or a compliment?” Shindong chuckled.

“No wonder. He’s staying with Chullie,” Leeteuk laughed with his high-pitched tone.

“Teuk-ah, do you want to die as early as now?” burning up, Heechul’s face went red.

 

Leeteuk went behind Raseul for cover.

 

“Ahehe,” Raseul laughed fakedly. “Oppa, I’m not a cover you know?”

“YAH! HYUNG!”

 

And the members started running around the hallways.