EunJae

Reset

The couple is busy exploring JaeEun’s room, when the others are gossiping about them.

 

“You have a pretty room. It’s not that girly, and I like it.” Eunhyuk sat on the bed.

“Good. I don’t like too much girly stuffs, although I’m a girl.”

“By the way… Can you remove my scarf first?”

“W-What? R-REMOVE? Why?” she stuttered.

“Just because.”

“Are you…SURE?” she asked hesitantly, not moving an inch.

“Hey, why are you pale there?” he chuckled. “What’s on your mind?”

“Eh?” she paused, thinking. “Never mind. Just RANDOM things…very RANDOM AND WEIRD THINGS,” she answered defensively.

“Can you now do it?”

“I…GUESS…”

She carefully removed the scarf all round his neck. Eunhyuk was cautiously looking at her.

“Why?” she asked consciously.

When she finally took off the scarf, her eyes widened in amazement.

“J-a-e-E-u-n…” she uttered, looking at his necklace.

“Did you like it?” he smiled. “I have requested someone to personally make this for me. He told me that it would be better if I make my girlfriend’s name as my pendant, that’s why it’s JaeEun…, you.”

“You really did this?”

“Fans had seen this and they thought this was very nice. They even told me that they‘d support us.

“Jeongmal? They aren’tagainst me…I mean us?

“No way are they going to be against a girl like you. In addition, I have bought a couple necklaces. This one’s for you.”

“Whoa! Hyukjae’s bling bling pendant! I’ve been wishing all my FANGIRL life to have this one.”

“Come here.” He put on the necklace around her neck. “Now, there’s no way you’re going to leave me. You have my mark, my name. You’re officially MINE.”

“Kyaa. Silly Jewel Guy. Yes, I’m yours but don’t forget…YOU’RE ALSO MINE.”

“I won’t. I’ll never forget that.”

“You made my night!”