JaeEun's POV

Reset

Eunhyuk was already awake when I headed downstairs.

He greeted me with his cute smile, fixed on his face.

"Good morning~" he stood up, hugging me lightly.

I hugged him back and we sat on the bench outside the house.

It was a misty morning. The surrounding is still hazy.

I laid my head on his shoulder as we started talking.

"Any activities coming up?" I asked.

"…Tours here and overseas."

"I see. By the way, was Donghae able to sleep?"

"I guess. Maybe he is in their room. Let's go, check him."

************************************************************

"He's not here. They’re already three here---Ryeowook, Sungmin and Kyuhyun.”

"Where could've he possibly sleep?"

"Hyukjae, follow me."

We walked to Heerin's room after.

"Are you sure he's here?" he doubted, standing in front of the room.

"Molla. Just try~"

 

When we entered the room, we also found Kibum, not just Donghae.

"Shieez...why aren't they in their rooms? They really want to be with her," Eunhyuk uttered, chuckling.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't deny it. These two like Heerin-ssi and you know it."

"So it's really FOR REAL?"

"Right. But the other members warned them, because of Eunho."

"Aigoo~ Eunho doesn't stand a chance against Bummie and Hae. Rinnie can just break up with him."

"It's not that easy JaeEun-ssi. They are almost getting together for a year now. Also remember that it's epic for this kind of relationship to last."

"But what if my friend fall out of love with Eunho? I do not think it is wrong to fall for Donghae. In fact they're often together compared to her boyfriend."

"Don't misinterpret it. I know that Heerin doesn't have any dangerous feelings for another guy."

"Oppa, if you only know."

"EH?"

"Excuse me~" said Heerin awaken by our talk.

"Have you been listening to all our conversations here?" I panicked, looking at Eunhyuk.

"Mwoh? No...I did not hear anything. Why? Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and slowly getting up from the bed.

"Thank God you're innocent!" Eunhyuk and I blurted and sighed in relief.

"Do you want anything? I'll cook for you," Heerin smiled cutely, as she combed her hair.

"That's so sweet of you~ Rinnie, why are they here?"

"They requested me, so that's it…But unnie, I didn't take advantage of them! Promise~"

"CUTTTEEEEEEE!" her cheeks went red after I pinched them. "Of course you didn't. You’re so pure dongsaeng!"