Advise

Reset

While in Super Junior's dorm, the boys is having a hard time dealing with the hyperactive moody Eunhyuk.

"Teuk-hyung, what happened to Eunhyuk? A while ago, he is thumping, giggling, and jumping all over again. Then, all of a sudden, he was hitting me without any reason. Had he gone crazy?" Donghae's eyes broaden, crossing his arms.

"It was my fault. They almost kissed, when I POPPED OUT," Leeteuk confessed, feeling sorry.

"Kiss? W-What kiss?"

"The thing you were doing last night," Kangin butted in, laughing wickedly, together with Heechul.

"YAH hyung, it doesn't concern me. Who did he supposedly kiss?"

"JaeEun-ssi."

 

Donghae quickly ran to Eunhyuk who was quietly sitting in the couch and kicked him continuously.

"Ah~ O-Ouch! What's wrong with you?" said the battered Eunhyuk.

"You...you're quite quick, huh? Why didn't you tell me?" Donghae uttered, still kicking him.

"As if you can help...,” he retorted.

 

Leeteuk, Heechul, and Kangin abruptly walked towards them, seeing the situation.

"Hyung, if you're trying to stop us, don't expect anything," Eunhyuk warned.

"Who said we're stopping you?" Heechul smirked. "GET READY TO RUMBLE!" he squealed, however in the end, his voice cracked and he failed to reach the highest note.

The night was an endless riot for the members in the dorm.

 

************************************************************

 

"Seunghwan-hyung, is it wrong to have a crush on someone who has a lover?" Donghae asked, flipping his phone close and open.

"Are they married?" Seunghwan interrogated.

"No. They're just couple for months." He answered, carefully thinking.

"If they're not, it's okay. Do you have someone you are interested? Tell me, who is she?"

 

Donghae kept silent for few minutes.

"Okay, if you can't tell me, just answer this. Do I know her?"

"Uhm, yeah," he nodded. "But it's hopeless. She loves him very much."

"Aigoo, this young man! How will you know if it is hopeless or not? You didn't even try."

"Eoddeohke?"

"It's ironic. You are an idol and yet, you don't know? Keep it natural. Be yourself!"

"Hyung-nim, kamsahamnida!"

 

The door suddenly opened, it was Kibum.

"Hyung-nim, Donghae-ah!"

"Kibum-ah. Why are you here?"

"What kind of question is that? I came here to see you and..."

"And who Kibum?" Seunghwan intrigued.

"…Heerin-ssi."

"Mwoh?" the two gulped.

"What is your business with her?" Donghae inquired suspiciously.

"I smell something FISHY~ I think I know now what's happening in here," said the manager glancing at the two.

"Eh?"