RaSeul's Night

Reset

As soon as they arrived in the restaurant that the members and the managers had made a reservation for, they occupied a long table.

 

“Wow, why are there no people around here?” Raseul asked as she takes her seat. Her eyes wandered as she observed the classy place..

“Manager Lee helped us to reserve the whole place,” Leeteuk answered.

“Great place.”

“Have a good night ma’am and sir,” A chef in his late 20’s greeted. “This is our special cuisine for the night.”

“Oh, this looks so tasty! I’m starving!” Raseul gulped, almost salivating as she looked closely at the dishes occupying the buffet table. “It’s a feast!”

Leeteuk chuckled, upon seeing her reaction.

“Everybody, it is dinner time!” Heechul screamed out, making the atmosphere lively.

 

All of them occupied their own choices of seat around the long table.

 

“It’s tasty,” Yesung uttered, slicing a small piece of the well-done steak. “Try this Heeyeon-sshi.”

“Oh, thanks” she responded, blushing.

“Seullie,”Leeteuk called, smiling.

“You called me Seullie…again,” she noticed, already flattered. “What is it?”

“Let’s transfer there,” Leeteuk suggested, pointing at the table near the fountain.

“S-Sure.”

 

“This girl, be conservative and play hard-to-get just for once,” Heerin muttered, sipping her cocktail drink in an attempt of calming her nerves.

“Unnie, mind your own business,” Raseul retorted, grinning at her childishly.

Taking the seat in front of her, Donghae offered her a smile. “Just let them have a long sweet talk,” he uttered.

“Stop being motherly just for tonight,” Kibum added, sitting next to Heerin.

 

 

“Oppa, why don’t you get yourself a girlfriend?”

“I want to, but she hasn’t come.”

“I see. Too bad you can’t recognize that she might just be around…here.”

Smiling, Leeteuk gazed at her. “I know…she’s right in front of me,” he uttered, holding her hand. “Can we start dating?” he asked, his mouth pulled up on the corners.

“Ah oppa, you’re making my cheeks burn,” Raseul said softly, avoiding his stare. “I don’t know what to say.”

Reaching over the table, Leeteuk gently made her face him. “When I invite a woman to dinner, I expect her to look at my face.”

“Why?” Raseul asked, fixing her eyes on him. Her toes started to curl inside her doll shoes because of her excitement.

He answered, smiling. “That’s the price she has to pay.”

With this, a smile mirroring his appeared in Raseul’s lips. “Thank you for liking me.”

“I should thank you.”

“I did nothing.”

“You give me inspiration.”