Revelations

Reset

After they arrived, the boys headed directly to their Manager's Office. The other managers were also present.

"How's your night with them?" Seunghwan started asking. "If I didn't call you, I bet you'll stay there forever."

"How did you know?" Eunhyuk blurted, laughters followed.

"Hyung, thank you for letting us attend their housewarming," Leeteuk said on behalf. “Also to the other manager-hyungs present here.”

"...Can I stop you?" Seunghwan asked, smiling. "Of course, I can understand you. They've been a part of your daily life and I know all of you value them."

"NE," the members answered, agreeing.

 

**************************************************************

Inside SM Entertainment Building:

 

"Hey yo! Wassup yo?" Heechul blurted confidently when he met the girls along the corridor.

"Oh, my bro, what's up?" RaSeul gave him a high-five.

"Heechul-ssi, you're in a good mood today," HeeYeon noticed.

"Oh yeah. We watched Titanic again earlier."

"Whoa~ I love that movie!" HeeYeon squealed.

"Where's JaeEun-ssi?"

"Unnie's preparing the papers for the CEOs meeting," RaSeul informed.

 

Kibum walked towards them.

"Bum-ah!" Heechul called out. "You're often here nowadays."

"Hyung~" he softly punched Heechul's stomach.

"Business with Heerin?" HeeYeon and RaSeul teased.

"Eh~sort of~" he answered shyly.

"She's in our office."

"Kamsahamnida," he smiled and immediately rushed ahead.

 

************************************************************

"JaeEun-ssi," Eunhyuk called from behind.

She neared him and flung her arms around him.

"Let's go out tonight," he said.

"Aren't you busy?"

"I cleared my schedule."

"Well, that's good," she pinched his nose.

"AHEM. Erm..." Lee Sooman coughed. "I just want to inform you that I'm going home now."

"Oh, ne," the two bowed in embarrassment.

"Have a nice time," Sooman-sonsaengnim smirked.

“Ne, komawo..." they thanked him awkwardly.

"Omona, that was creepy," JaeEun gave a short laugh, when he had completely left.

"…Back to our topic. I'll fetch you later."

"Okay. Bye-bye~"

 

************************************************************************

"Heerin-sshi!"

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" said Heerin delighted at the sight of Kibum.

"I wanted to see you~" he smiled, sitting next to her.

"I guess I'm the luckiest girl in Korea...Ah no in the whole world because you’re searching for me," she said, tapping her pen on her cheek.

"Then, you should THANK ME."

"Hahaha...You really came back Kibum-ssi," she happily pinched his cheeky face.

"Ow~ that hurts."

"Mianhae. By the way, why did you want to see me?"

"I'm just wondering if you can SPEND THE NIGHT with me."

"SPEND THE WHAT?!"

"Oh no~ It's not what you're thinking of~ Let me restate it. Can you spend your day with me? Let's have a date!"

"Date?"

"Yes. Don't worry. Eunho won't know anything about this. I swear~"

"…Promise?" she crossed her arms.

"Promise~”

 

***********************************************************

"JaeEun, Raseullie, have you seen Haneul "The Gossip Girl" these past days?" HeeYeon suddenly asked.

"I haven't."

"Neither I~" shrugged RaSeul.

"What's your business with her?" JaeEun said irritated, hearing the girl’s name.

"I heard that she had resigned from SME and I'm wondering why..."

"HeeYeon, let's all be glad she's gone. In the first place, she hasn’t done any good in here, especially to us," JaeEun blurted.

"I know that, but I have this feeling...something's not right."

"Let's just keep our fingers crossed," RaSeul ended the conversation.

 

***********************************************************

The daytime office hours passed.

 

"So...let's go?" Kibum asked, opening the door of his car.

"Okay."

From a distance, Donghae and Heechul spotted the two went away and immediately talked.

"Donghae-ah, are those two dating secretly behind our backs?" Heechul murmured, clearly offended. "...Hey, I thought it was you dating her?!"

"Me? I don't know," Donghae slightly frowned.

"What do you mean you don't know? Don't tell me...you're both in love with Heerin?! Man! This is a big problem."

"Hyung, eottohke?" he whined childishly.

"Aish, Donghae~ you’re driving me nuts. You should make sure that she and Eunho split up! Three men and a girl...that's sinful! To be honest, I think you are making it hard for her. She already has one but the two of you are showing your feelings for her. A woman's heart is weak, so I guess one of you must give way and be the one to show his face to Eunho."

"Does it have to be me who should give up?" he said softly, hurting inside secretly.

"That, I don't know. You and Kibum should talk. I can really prove that boys outnumber girls. Come; let's go straight to the salon now."

"I got it," he replied faintly. “Hyung's right...but can I really give her up? I guess...I can't...”