First

Reset

"I'm still having a hangover from last night," Raseul uttered, dreamily.

"We're happy for you and Leeteuk," her friends blurted, pinching her nose and cheeks.

"Ow,” Raseul groaned, scrunching her nose. “But honestly, I didn’t expect his confession,” she uttered, smiling in reminiscence.

Looking at her side, Heeyeon clapped a hand on Heerin’s back. "Why are you so silent?"

Facing the latter, Heerin held her hand. "Do you have any idea on what to buy as a present?" she asked, knitting her brows in concentration.

"For your 100th day?” JaeEun asked. Heerin nodded. "I guess anything will do…it’s the effort that counts.”

“Well, you’re right.”

JaeEun pouted, propping her face on her hand. “I hope I can celebrate that sooner or later."

"You will…very soon," Heerin responded, grinning.

"How can you say?"

"Don't you know that I have witch-like forecasts?" she blurted, chuckling.

"Hell yeah… I really hope so."

 

*  *  *

 

“Yesung-oppa!” Heeyeon called, waving happily from the other end of the lobby.

“H-Hi…” he stuttered, face red. “Heeyeon…”

“Hm?”

“Are you free this afternoon, at 5 o’clock?”

“I am, why?”

“Can we go out…have a walk?” Yesung asked, shifting from one foot to the other.

“A date?” Heeyeon blurted, straightforwardly.

“Yes,” he confirmed, staring blankly at the floor, fiddling with his hands. “Is it okay with you?”

“No.”

“Eh?” he blurted out, flustered.

Heeyeon poked his nose and smiled. “That’s very much OKAY.”

Yesung sighed, pinching her back on the cheek. “You got me nervous.”

“Sorry,” she cheekily said, grinning. “See you later.”

“Bye.”

 

*  *  *

 

4:45 PM

 

“Yeonie, help me please. We need to finish this before 5:00.” JaeEun requested, fidgeting.

“Okay,” she nodded, uneasily arranging the documents.

“You seem so restless.” Raseul uttered, noticing.

“Too much coffee can cause nervousness,” Heerin uttered, crossing her arms.

“Oh my god,” Heeyeon blurted, starting to panic when saw the time.

“Do you have an appointment?” JaeEun asked, worrying.

“A date perhaps?” Raseul added, stifling a chuckle.

“Oh my, is this why you’re restless?” Heerin asked, holding her on the arms. “Why didn’t you tell us?” she uttered, taking the pile of folders on her hands. “You can go. Leave it to us.”

“Is it really alright?”

Smiling, Heerin patted her arm. “Yes…don’t be late for your date.”

 

Fixing her clothes in haste, Heeyeon ran out of the building at once and rode a taxi. When she reached the amusement park, she found Yesung standing under the shade of a tree, near the entrance.

 

“Oppa!”

“I thought you won’t come.” He uttered, relieved.

“Sorry, too much paperworks to do.” She replied, regretful.

“Shall we go?”

 

Grabbing her hand, Yesung held her and led her inside. Heeyeon felt her blood rushing to her face, as they walked through the crowd while holding hands. They rode the Ferris wheel, Merry-Go-Round and the nerve-wrecking Rollercoaster.

“Oh there’s something…” she took a tissue and wiped the hamburger sauce on his lips.

“Thanks,” he uttered, smiling. “Did you enjoy?”

Mirroring a smile, she answered, “I really had fun.”

“I’m glad we’re together,” he added. Looking at her face, Yesung held her hand. “Heeyeon…”

“W-Why?” she asked in anticipation, heart beating faster.

“…Be my girl.”

“J-Jongwoon,” she stammered, eyes watering. “What do you—”

“Saranghae,” he whispered, loud enough for the latter to hear. “I think I’m in love with you.”

 

Just as he said those words, a fireworks display happened in the background. They smiled as they enjoyed each other’s presence. Yesung drove her home after.

 

“Wait, I didn’t hear your answer yet,” he blurted, pouting cutely as he drives.

Heeyeon grinned, eyes focused on the road. “You don’t need to hear it.”

He stopped his car upon reaching the girls’ apartment. “Come on, I want to hear—” He blurted but was cut off…by her lips on his.

 

After a fleeting moment, she slowly broke the contact. Heeyeon blushed when she looked at Yesung’s face.

 

“Y-You…k-kissed me…” he said stammering, touching his lips. “That was my first.”

“Jeez…I’m so stupid…what have I done?” she blurted, covering her face in embarrassment.

He chuckled and pulled her into a hug. “Thank you…I’m glad that you feel the same way, too.”