Back in Seoul 2

Reset

As soon as the members and the girls arrived in Seoul, they reported to SME for work after leaving their things in the dorms and houses.

When Heerin was about to press the button to close the elevator, someone else’s hand stopped the sliding doors— it was Eunho. Heerin silently sighed, lowering her head.

“Uhm…Hi,” the guy greeted softly.

“Uh- hi…” the other replied awkwardly. “What an unpleasant start of the day,” she thought.

“I heard you went to Jeollanam-do.”

“…that’s right.”

“Rin, are you still mad over me?” Eunho neared her, feeling the awkwardness between them.

“Eunho…please just don’t ask, okay? And please…don’t call me that way.”

She looked at him for a second, lowering her head afterwards.

 

“Can’t you forgive me?”

“I can…but not yet. It’s so hard for me, okay?”

“Haneul decided to move to Busan.”

“It’s none of my business anymore,” she said flatly.

“Have you already gotten over me?”

“It was just last week Eunho-sshi! How do you expect me to forget everything in just days? The pain that you gave me is just too much for me to bear. Please, I beg you…stop asking…”

Her voice cracked as a tear fell from her eye.  As the door slid open, Donghae was standing in front of them. His eyes widened when she saw Heerin‘s watery eyes.

What…happened?”  said he, softly.

Eunho just went directly out of the elevator, leaving Heerin dumbfounded. Donghae immediately went inside the elevator and pressed the button heading to the rooftop.

“Tell me, what happened?” he neared her, holding her face.

The latter didn’t answer, instead her tears streamed on her cheeks. He pulled her closer and hugged her.

“…Just cry it out…I’m here.”

“…I thought I’m doing well ignoring him…but why does it still hurt?”

“It’s because you love—“he caressed her hair, hugging her tighter.

As they reached the top, Donghae held her hand and led her out.

“I want to punch him.”

“…what did you say?” Heerin asked facing him.

“…I want to punch him really hard on his face. He dared to walk away without saying anything. He’s not a man at all.”

 

Hearing him say this, Heerin chuckled.

“You’re even more beautiful when you smile, so stop crying, arasseo?

The latter nodded, showing her sweetest smile at him.

“Oh God, forgive me,” he blurted.

“Why?” she pouted.

“…Looking at your lips, makes me want to kiss you,”  he uttered in a y voice.

“Eh?” she gulped, toning her voice down. “…K-Kiss…me?”

“Did you just ask me to kiss you? Donghae grinned.

“…n-no, I was just restating what you have said,” she stuttered, stepping back.

“Why are you stepping back?”  He questioned, playfully.

“…Then, why are you moving forward?” she retorted, still stepping backwards until she finally reached the corner. “What are you thinking?”

“…can’t you see it in my eyes? His voice had become much ier.

“…see what?” she said, stammering.

Babe, you’re stuttering,” he grinned. His face slowly gets closer and closer, while the latter’s body was paralyzed by his intense gaze.

The moment when Donghae’s lips were about to touch hers, Heerin’s fingers stopped him.

“…not here…not now.”

“…but why?” he pouted, feeling disappointed.

“As much as I wanted to kiss you, but we can’t do it so casually here.”

Donghae chuckled, “Thinking of you makes me want to do crazy things…But seriously, I want to show my love for you, every now and then.”

“…being with you is more enough for me,”she said lovingly. “Imagine how much your fan girls would want to be in my place right now.”

He smiled caressing her face. “They have all the right to envy you…because you’re the girl that I love.”

He then kissed her on the forehead, making her mesmerize for the nth time.

“You’re next concert will be starting soon. I bet you’ll be practicing more frequently now.”

“That’s right…but at least; I can be inside this building with you.”

“Aish…you always know how to flatter me,” Heerin touched his face, looking onto his eyes. “Let’s go down now. They might be looking for us.”

“Arasseo,” he grabbed her hand as they walk towards the elevator.

 

****************************************

When they reached the hallway, the three girls were busy talking to SJ’s managers. Heerin glanced at Donghae, letting go of his hand.
 

“I think I should go now. Mianhae~” She said softly. Her eyes were lonely.

He lowered his head and nodded, “I understand.”

“See you later, ara?” she smiled, trying to cheer him up. “I love you, my Prince.”

Yes, I love you, too, Princess~”

 

His gloominess faded away, with her words. He watched her walk towards her friends and the managers, as he stepped back.

Aish…I guess I’ve grown too fond of her that I can’t seem to be away from her.”

“Yah Donghae!” Leeteuk tapped his back.

“Oh, hyung! You startled me,” said the former, heaving a deep sigh.

“Why? Are you hiding something?”  His eyes were scrutinizing his dongsaeng.

“W-What’s with that look, hyung?”

“Nothing… let’s practice now.”

“I got it.”

“You know what? I’ve never seen you this nervous,” Leeteuk blurted, while they were walking.

“I’m always nervous when we do concerts,” he answered, defensively.

“We aren’t in a concert right now, Donghae,” he chuckled. “…don’t make it obvious.”

“Yeah. You always read me like a book.”

“Exactly~ Sooner or later, I’ll find that out.”

I wish I could share this to you.”

“What did you say? You’re sighing like you have the whole world’s problem at your shoulders.”

“Seems like it,” he laughed.

 

**********************************

Eunho, who was busy doing paper works, remembered Heerin’s words.

The pain that you gave me is just too much for me to bear. Please, I beg you…stop asking…

“What have I done?”

Haneul decided to move to Busan.

It’s none of my business anymore.

 

He closed his eyes and buried his face on his hands in frustration.

“Eunho-sshi, what’s the matter?” a guy officemate asked him. “…problem with Ms. Han?”

“Eh?”  He faked a laugh and avoided the question. “Nothing.”

Even my officemates believe that I’m still with her. Only few knew about Haneul and me. He suddenly recalled his meeting with her, yesterday.

“…I’m going to Busan. I think I need to rest for a bit. I also left my work in Jeju.”

“What about us?”

“…about that, I think we need to give each other space first.”

“W-What? You can’t do this to me~”

“…After what happened, let’s give this relationship a break. I’m confused as much as you are now. I don’t know if it’s really me, who you love…”

“…But babe, you can’t do this right now.”

“Why? Is it because Heerin already broke up with you? Come on, Eunho! I’m a flirt, okay…but I’m not a fool. You are worse than me. Why do you keep on playing with girls? It’s not only Heerin, but those flings from before. I’m just one of those pastimes.”

‘N-No. You’re different.”

“Because you got me pregnant…am I right?”

“Aish, so frustrating!” he blurted all of a sudden, making his co-workers surprised.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Lee?” their supervisor reprimanded him.

“Chosulmiyo,” he bowed, leaving after.

 

He went outside the building and drove to a nearby bar to drink. A girl neared her, offering to chitchat with him but he refused to talk to her.

“…You’re so picky. Tsk,” the girl hissed, leaving after.

“Oh Eunho-sshi!” two guys and three ladies approached him. They are his colleagues.

“What are you doing here?” a guy named, Sungji, questioned. “I haven’t seen Heerin for years already. How is she?”

Eunho was dumbstruck with his question, “…she’s fine.”

“You’re together for two years now, right?” Lina giggled.

“Ah…yeah,” he lied.

“Good for you. By the way, there’ll be a batch reunion this coming Saturday. I hope the both of you could come.”

“B-But…”

“Lina is right. It’ll be great if you can come with Heerin,” Sungji seconded.

“Alright…I’ll definitely take her with me,” he answered hesitantly. “Now, how the hell am I going to take her with me?”

***********************************

It was lunch break when the girls talked about their boyfriends.

 

“I wonder how my Teukie-duckie is doing,” Raseul flipped her phone open. “If he’s not this old, there’s no way I’m gonna worry like this.”

Jaeeun laughed, “You’re calling him duckie? What’s that?”

“Yah unnie! As if Eunhyuk is not a monkey~” she pouted.

“Mworago? Are you tired of living Moon Raseul?”

“Aigoo, you two…stop already, eh? How is my Yesungie there? Rinnie, gwaenchana?”

“I’m alright, Heeyeon-unnie. I’m also wondering how their practice went.”

“…are you worrying about Donghae…or perhaps Heechul?” Heeyeon asked curiously.

“When did Heechul became part of Rinnie’s list?” Raseul blurted.

“Can we visit them in the Dance Studio? I really want to watch them practicing,” Heerin suggested.

The three looked at her suspiciously, “Are you fangirling?”

“…ah…uhm…sort of,” she let out a fake laugh. “I only wanted to see him dancing.”

“I bet they wouldn’t mind, right? Let’s go~” Jaeeun smiled.

“Yeah~”

 

*************************************

While the boys are practicing their dance routines, the girls just stood at the doorstep, silently watching their lovers dancing their hearts out.

He’s as passionate as ever,” Heerin thought as she was staring at Donghae. “Himnaeyo.”

The girls decided to go back since; they still have a lot of things to do.

Not too long before the girls had left, Donghae noticed her and ran for her, as soon as the choreographer paused for a break. The three girls went directly to the office while Heerin stayed for awhile in the staircase, looking outside the glass windows.

 

“…Babe.”

 Donghae whispered in her ear, hugging her from behind, still panting. Heerin smiled and turned around to face him.

“You’re sweating too much. You need to change,” said she, concernedly. “It must be hard on you.”

“I’m alright, especially when I saw you watching over. You just don’t know how glad I am.”

She wiped his sweat all over his face, with her handkerchief. “Go, change first. It’ll be bad if you let your sweat dry up.”

“Come with me…no questions, okay?” he smiled childishly.

She chuckled, “Alright.”

 

Meanwhile, the girls noticed that Heerin was taking long coming.

“Just let her…she’ll be here,” Jaeeun reassured them.

 

******************************

“Wear this one, I think it will make you comfortable while practicing since it’s light.”

She handed him a gray shirt and a white tank top. He willingly accepted them and undressed right away to change.

“Yah! I’m here, remember? You can’t just undress like that.” Her face was flustered.

Donghae grinned and wore the white tank top immediately.

“Does it look fine? He asked standing in front of her.

The moment she looked at him, she was speechless. His well-toned chest and arms were evident and drool-worthy.

“…it looks great on you,” she answered quickly, lowering her head. “God, you’re y,” she screamed inside her mind.

“Hey babe, are you shy?” he giggled.

“…a-aniyo. Your look just gave me a shock,” she defended. “…or should I say heart attack.”

He neared, making her move near the dresser.

“I find it amusing, seeing you shying away because of me,” he uttered, smirking.

“…W-Water, you want?” she diverted the topic by offering bottled water.

Donghae placed both of his arms on Heerin’s sides, locking her in.

“…what I want is—you.”

“…me?” she gulped, clearing .

Your lips are sensual and inviting….” He gazed into her eyes.

She bit her lower lip, “inviting?”

 

Hae started kissing her forehead, down to the tip of her nose, eventually stopping in front of . His gaze sent chills through her spine.

In a blink of an eye, his lips touched hers. It started smoothly and softly, with her arms around his neck and his on her face and waist. Their kiss becomes more passionate with their breathing much deeper. Realizing that it was getting sensual, Heerin broke the contact.

 

“This might end somewhere,” she muttered. “I lose control the moment you kissed me.”

“…I already lost my control when your eyes caught mine,” Donghae uttered.

“…Can I have this water, instead?” Heerin blurted, straightforwardly.

“Sure…” he chuckled.