War of Hearts

Reset

The two headed for home immediately after coming to Seoul Arts center.

 

"Kibum-sshi...uhm...do you…really love me?"

"I said it right? I MEAN IT."

"But I can't give my heart in return~"

"No need to rush. I can wait until you're ready," he said reassuringly.

"If only Eunho was as sweet as you~"

"Why? Aren't you communicating?"

"We talked…Or should I say fought last night. I saw Haneul coming out from his condominium unit and when I asked for an explanation, he unreasonably got mad."

"Looks like he’s guilty~"

"Eh?" Heerin contemplated, thinking carefully. "I don't think he can do it to me..."

"I hope so...or else he'll be dead," Kibum balled his fist winking at her...We are here. Thanks My princess."

"Ne~ Drive safely! Good night~"

 

The moment she entered the house, her friends gathered around her.

"Unnie, BIG PROBLEM," RaSeul whispered frantically.

"Mwoh?"

"Rin-sshi, are you that MAD at me?" Eunho hollered from afar. "You even went out with Kibum."

"Are you that JEALOUS? He didn't do anything to me and you're acting like that," she uttered, disgusted. "Besides, you can't find time for me. ALL YOU HAVE ARE EMPTY PROMISES! Maybe, you're doing STRANGE BUSINESS, Eunho-sshi."

"How can you~ don't you trust me?" his voice cracked as he neared and held her arms.

"JaeEun-unnie, please leave us alone first..." she requested, tears forming in her eyes.”Oppa, I'm always with you. Though it is hard living like this, I stayed for you. I put all my trust on you, because you are important to me. It is difficult for me to have an argument like this, because I don't want to hurt you. All I need is your time."

"Mianhae, Heerin-ah... I do not have the right to accuse you of fooling around with some men. I never thought you would feel bad 'coz I'm very close with Haneul...I'm her only friend in the company."

"I understand, but please don't misinterpret my closeness with them. I'll be loyal to you no matter what."

"I love you until forever..." Eunho kissed her hand and hugged her.

 

Heerin weakly responded to his gesture. “Just warn me, when forever stops...”

 

**********************************************************

"Yeobbeoseyo, hyung," Kibum picked up his phone.

"Kibum-ah. Clear things up," Heechul commanded. "Don't wait for these things to flare up..."

"Hyung, what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. HE'S in the dance studio now."

 

Although unsure of what his hyung is talking, he went up to the dance studio. There, he found Donghae sweating heavily from dancing.

"Hyung...it's late."

The latter ignored him and played the music again.

"Hey, am I the only one in this room?" Kibum’s voice echoed inside the studio. He neared him, trying to make him face him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" he responded coldly, totally pissed off. "Can't you see I'm busy here? You're a MAJOR ANNOYANCE."

"That hurts~" Kibum sighed. "Are you mad at me?"

"YES, I'M MAD AT YOU~" he hollered, aggravated. "I thought we're friends...you should've told me."

"We both know that I love Heerin..."

"But I LOVE HER~ I don't know if I can give her up," Donghae teared up.

"Do you know what? I confessed to her earlier, but she still can't accept my heart. For some reason, I felt that it wasn't because of Eunho, though she's trying to fake it."

Donghae breathed deeply. "So what are you trying to say?"

"I felt more jealous because her words seemed for YOU. Now I realized, I should be the one to let her go, not you," though crying, a pale smile crept on Kibum's lips.

"You can't just give her up like that. You're also a man, Kim Kibum!"

"...Arasseo. But I think, even if I do this, I won't lose...because it's you." he gently patted him on he shoulder and hugged him. "Hyung, please love her."

"I already did...and I'll always do~" Donghae said warmly. "Kibum-sshi, komawo."