Kibum's Heart

Reset

The three girls were on their way searching for Heerin when Donghae and Heechul walked past them.

 

"Wait~"

"HeeYeon-ssi, what is it?"

"Heechul, have you seen Rinnie?"

"She... she was..."

As Heechul was stuttering to speak, Donghae butted in unexpectedly.

"I'll go ahead," he said bluntly.

"Yah! Won't you help us look for Rinnie?" HeeYeon felt bitter. "I thought you care for---"

"I'm tired. I still need to practice...,” he replied as fast as a lightning bolt, the others feeling his voice's thunder clash.

"Hey Donghae! Donghae-ah!" Heechul yelled, trying to stop him from going.

"What's on his mind? JaeEun questioned.

"He's often like that..." RaSeul added.

"I agree. What on earth happened?" HeeYeon said, irritated.

"He felt betrayed. I understand him...,” he answered. "I should go now."

"What?"

"Gee, we didn't get to know where unnie is," RaSeul, snapped out.

"Look, Eunhyuk's coming."

"JaeEunnie, what's with your faces?" he questioned.

"We can't find Heerin and now, Donghae is SO ODD."

Eunhyuk recalled seeing her and said, "I saw Heerin earlier. She is with Kibum. I think they're going somewhere."

"SO THAT IS WHY!"

"You mean Donghae's..."

"Yes. Donghae felt Kibum betrayed him," RaSeul concluded, solving the mystery.

"Poor guy!" JaeEun and Eunhyuk spoke at once.

 

***********************************************************

"What are we doing here in front of a Clothing Store?" Kibum asked.

"What else? We have to change our clothes. NOBODY should recognize us or else we're dead with the press!” Heerin pouted cutely as she grabbed him by the hand.

"She's too cute~" he murmured.

"What did you say?"

"I said I'm coming...Let's go inside," he happily ran inside and found many teen-aged couples hanging around to buy couple tees.

"Hurry~ just grab anything from there," she told.

"Ne, ahjumma..."

"WHAT? I'm not an old lady, you know~" she blurted, offended.

"Okay, I'll change it. Yes, MY PRINCESS..." he smiled, looking at her, as she is standing from behind the dressing room's curtain.

Heerin felt her blood rushed, so she hurriedly went outside.

"Your princess?" she repeated.

"Yeah. Starting now, I will call you as my princess. NO OBJECTIONS ACCEPTED."

"Then, how should I call you?" she asked, when they went to his car.

"Just call me oppa. It sounds sweet."

"Ne, OPPA~"

************************************************************

After long hours of strolling in the mall and art galleries, Kibum promised to take Heerin to watch a special duet performance of Yiruma on the piano and Yujeong on the cello in Seoul Arts Center.

It was already 8:45 in the evening when they managed to arrive there. It was too late for them, because the show had ended at exactly 8:00pm. They went to the concert hall but IT WAS ALL EMPTY. Only the piano was still there.

"We missed it~" Heerin uttered, sobbing. "Yiruma is my favorite! I could have seen him perform live...but we arrive a little too late. IT IS MY FAULT! “

"Rin-ah, stop hurting yourself. It's not your fault or anyone's fault...Come."

Kibum held Heerin's hand and stepped down towards the center stage.

"I know, I'm just an ordinary person, but I'll do my best to show Yiruma's work through me..."

 

Kibum started playing River Flows In You--- Heerin's favorite piano piece. Her tears keep falling as she witnessed him, playing it whole-heartedly just for HER. Throughout the whole song, she cannot help but fall in love with his passion, his sincerity, his true personality.

"...Well...how's my performance? You didn't like it, did you?" he pouted, scratching his head.

"It was great. I think it would've been greater than Yiruma's."

"You're lying."

"I’m telling the truth. I really love it," she uttered smiling, wiping her tears. "You made me cry even more~"

"Why did you cry?" said he, worried.

"Why do you have to be so kind? I don't know what to feel right now." Heerin gulped, poking her chest.

"Rin-ssi…" he started, grabbing her hand to his chest "...I... am always willing to do everything for you, just to see you smiling."

"…But why?"

In a blink of an eye, Kibum planted a kiss on her cheek.

"...because I...LOVE...YOU~"