Seven

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

“Mou~~ Yuki, Yuka, why do I have to do that….?”

Oshima Yuko, Oshima Yuki, and Oshima Yuka, triplets, the same brownish and wavy hair and height. Even their personalities are somewhat alike. The first, Yuko is more of a strange one, labeled the Squirrel.

“That’s because you can do such things.” Moving her left hand through her hair like a yankee, Yuki

“After all, you have a job. Yuko-nee.” The other, Yuka.

““Thus, you have liberty over such things.”” In the end, after their broken sentence, they finish together.

“But I don’t want to be hit…..”

“Don’t you love NyanNyan?”

“Yuko-nee, think about it”

“That way, where you get taken care of by your beloved Kojima.”

It was creating a somewhat awkward mood, but it was normal in the apartment that the three sisters lived in. Their background was somewhat shady at best. Even though the first sister was extremely public, it’s hard to say that anyone knows her at all. If the mouse and the midget captain were mixed together, that might be the closest that one could get to Yuko with just on mixture.

“……Hmm….that might be nice…….Hehe….NyanNyan……….Oshiri……….drool…..”

Click. The door opens.

“Hmm~ Like an old man like always, Oshima Yuko.”

“…………….”

“…………..”

“…………..”

“Ahaha, no need to be so nervous, all I needed was to know how the deal was going.”

 



 

Yuki POV

Such a strange girl, after we finished scolding Yuko, she didn’t seem to think of me any differently. Other than the AKB girls and the SKE girls, whenever someone sees my BLACK side, they all hate me. Even if they were my friends, they only thought of one thing, so they hated me the second BLACK showed up. I wonder, is that called betrayal?

Well, it’s strange for me to think so deeply. Though it’s not like I don’t think, but I don’t like psychological things that much. It’s better to stay away from the truth, I’m not strong enough to face the pain head on.

I’m such a coward. Even though it’s obvious that AKB members will have Anti and such, it’s still harsh when people close to me are like that. That’s life as Yuko says it. I can’t believe I would consult that erted squirrel though. Even though she’s a erted old man, she’s still pretty reliable compared to the other midget of the team who is in love with our ace.

 

 

From: Oshima
To: Kashiwagi

Hey, Yuki, are you going to be okay by yourself? It’s pretty late at night already.

---Yuko

 

Sometimes, it surprises me how she can be. Even though I’m known for not replying back to mails, she still sends them to me. I don’t have the heart to reply back. It might be weird saying that but it’s a bit of a hard thing to explain.

Yuko is really nice. It’s considerably late at night, but it shouldn’t be that big of a problem. My house is actually not that far away and I can always get a taxi or something like that. Overthinking things is bad for me, I’ll get a headache.

I don’t have that many jobs nowadays. Since Aki-P said that I was getting a bit stressed, I have less things to do. Once in a while, I still have recordings late at night, but it’s ok. I have nothing to really do tomorrow.

This is a chance to walk around and get some fresh air. The air isn’t that great but it’s better than being cooped up.

Now I want to text Yuko back. It’s not my thing to do such a thing, so I’m getting conflicted even without the problems with stress and stuff like that. At least I’m not like Maritroll, messing around.

“Hey, girl, wanna go hang out…?”

It’s a random guy. He smells like he’s drunk. I already want to punch him in the face.

“…Er…..Sorry, but I have to go….”

Am I unlucky or what? I get cornered by some random guy a few minutes after I exit the studio. Just because I’m not exactly the sweetest person with the sweetest personality, it doesn’t mean I’m strong.  That means I’m supposed to politely walk away.

“Hey….. Stop……How about I change your mind….?”

It’s a bit gross. He grabbed my wrists so I can’t move. For some reason, there aren’t that many people around. That might be good or bad, hard to say after all. I am an idol. That doesn’t mean it’s a good thing when there aren’t people around when some random guy pushes me again the cold hard wall.

Ouch. I whimper in pain. I scraped my skin. This isn’t going to leave a scar most likely, but it’s a bit painful when the wall is so rugged. Even if I look a bit mature, to tell the truth, I’m actually still a student. The reason I can seemingly do my job is because I managed to finish school for now. Even so, I can’t say I’m a genius.

Recently, I’ve been getting distracted pretty easily. Luckily or not, this guy is kind of drunk so he’s not doing anything. But I want to just go home and sleep. I wish I really was BLACK right now. My dark side is more of a personality thing than BLACK nowadays. It seems that no one is really aware that I am fully aware of how I am.

Since he can’t seem to get where he wants to, he’s getting kind of close. Really close, it’s kind of too close. I can’t handle guys being this close. All the fans and staff keep a normal distance. He’s trying to my shirt, but he’s having trouble. It’s kind of scary being touched like this though.

I shut my eyes, preparing for the worst. One second passed. Two seconds. Quite a long time passed. I heard a few thud sounds, like kicking possibly.

*Thunk*

I slowly opened my eyes. The random guy fell down like he was dead. His grip loosened and basically my wrists were really sore.

“Ah… Thank you…..”

Then, I froze. This is one of my so called huge reactions. I probably have a stupid look on my face. But who wouldn’t? After all, the girl that Yuko brought to the swim meet seemingly kicked down that guy.

Her hands were in the pocket of a pink hoodie and she was wearing the black sailor uniform for Majisuka Gakuen, a school nearby.  She looked like she had kicked him and don’t ask why I can tell. It just seems that way. It’s a bit strange because she has a strangely bored and weird expression on her face. Her black bangs are slightly covering her face along with her hood.

Nezumi.

 



 

No One’s POV

 

From: *************

To: Watanabe

 

Rat, you need to find a place to stay by yourself tonight. Remember that you only have about 36 days left.

If you try running, you know what will happen. I know that you’ll be obedient.

 

Holding a bland grey cellphone in her hand, the girl that seemingly wore a hoodie at all times scowled. Just today, since that guy was in charge, that person was also in charge of her wardrobe, meaning, since she got wet, the guy decided to make her wear something she didn’t like. Even though it’s normal, she was forced to wear a Majisuka Gakuen school uniform. That person even tried to tie her hair, but it’s not like Nezumi would let the person. As a compromise, she decided to let the person do as wanted and went ahead with the hoodie.

Since technically, she was the person’s property because of her parents which she still has feels attached to despite being betrayed, that person took care of most basic needs. Annoyingly, the bad things come one after another. Since for some reason, that person just happened to be like this, Nezumi was stuck wandering around to find a place to stay.

It’s ok to sleep in the park, but it technically would be dangerous, so the girl reluctantly went to search. Of course, she isn’t exactly from this area and due to the fact that the reason she was stuck in this stupid improbable situation was because of her parent’s debt. That means that she’s not going to get money to do stuff. That makes one wonder why they would buy a stupid cellphone for her.

At the same time, the raven, Kashiwagi Yuki was in a predicament. Well, actually that was a bit later, but she encountered problems as Nezumi had been strolling around the area.

Noticing a random guy trying to assault someone, naturally, as she was bored, she kicked him. It got somewhat weird at one point because she kept on kicking the important points of the body, but in the end the result was nice. He fell down like a rock. Since she actually jabbed him on the neck a few times, who knows what she did. It’s just more or less taking out her anger on some random person with a good excuse on hand.

“Ah… Thank you….”

Just as Yuki finished her phrase, her eyes opened wide. She looked extremely stupid due to her big reaction.

“…..Kashiwagi Yuki……..”

“Um….. It’s a bit weird if you call me like that, call me Yuki….”

There was a large silence. Nezumi has only really “talked” one on one to yakuza and the squirrel family since her parents did that. She has a poker face on, so it’s hard for Yuki to do anything. Let’s just say that they are waiting for the other to say something.

“………………”

“………………”

Since there was really no reason to stay, of course the rat would walk away. That prompted the raven to act.

“Wait!”

“…What?”

Nezumi has a somewhat annoyed look in her eyes. She had a pretty cool posture as she turned around, but it was just natural since she was somewhat agile. She’s just not athletic unless she’s really annoyed. When she’s annoyed, it’s not really being athletic as much as being violent or being a sadist.

“….Erm….”

“…..Hmm?”

“….As thanks for helping me, I’ll treat you to dinner!”

It was a hard decision to make. To tell the truth, Nezumi had not yet eaten dinner. Last time someone offered something like this, she refused. This time, it’s a bit complicated. Thus, there was another silence.

*Grrowl~~*

Just then, her stomach growled. It was due to the fact that the yakuza boss was irresponsible after all. Nezumi’s face turned red with blush and she kicked the poor guy that was still out. Yuki was chuckling to herself, causing more damage to the random guy that kind of deserved what he was getting.

“Ok! Come over to my house, it’s really nearby. I can cook you know.”

“Wa-“

Before she could finish, the hooded girl got dragged away by the idol.