Twenty Eight

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

After this, let’s just hope that Sado cuts off ties with certain people. It’s quite dark out here right now, the stars and street lights are the only things lighting up the area. Calling the lights street lights might be weird seeing as that currently, I am stationed at a barely used warehouse owned by who knows who.

Knowing Acchan, well actually I can’t predict what she’d do. I’m betting that Sado is going to just hand over Nezumi seeing as that those bastards are getting impatient and all.

The thing is, that Nezu kid negotiated with the bastard and got the deal of 48 days. Due to the fact that they wouldn’t trust just some random girl, she got Acchan’s group to back her up. I don’t really know what happened, but Sado also got involved as an extra party.

Even though getting involved with that bastard is a bad thing, this should be the last time. I can’t stand that group, they can’t be really called yakuza. Even outside of their money-making parts, they act like thugs 90% of the time. Yes, it’s not like there aren’t times where people like us do bad things, but it’s kept to a small area of time or it’s very infrequent. I still don’t know why that Jurina accident was actually ordered.

“…Hmm? So the famous Oshima Yuko really is part of this side…”

It’s some random grunt coming up to me. Calling me famous really is flattering, but the problem is currently I have a job as sentry. If it was someone like my NyanNyan coming and flirting with me, well honestly, I would probably get off task. NyanNyan is number one in my book.

“Um, sorry, but I’m on duty right now.”

There’s nothing wrong with being careful. Plus, if I mess up, I’ll end up being lectured and that bastard will have a reason to complain. The bastard’s underlings are all guys. Guys basically mean oshiri is not good and no s. Somehow for some reason, the groups I’m around tend to have the majority of the people be one gender. I’m pretty sure Sae has some guy underlings, but in truth they’re just there to look intimidating and all, but they have that dangerous aura and the average skill level, so there’s nothing wrong with it.

In truth, the AKB related yakuza don’t give off the aura at all. They tend to only seem dangerous when they intend to be dangerous or don’t intend to be not dangerous seeming. I’m pretty sure that Nezumi is considerably sharp, but still she can’t tell the difference between the yakuza members and the normal members. Reasoning from a person like her would probably be, it’s because AKB is filled with unique people that I can’t comprehend.

“Aw… Come on, no one’s going intrude anyways. Hey, I’m pretty high ranked, I have my own little sub-group of 10.”

I ignore him. In the first place, I’m not interested in anyone besides my NyanNyan. Plus, he’s just a normal grunt that got one or two promotions. It’s great that Yuki and Yuka stepped out, I would be mad if any random guy started hitting on them. Even though NyanNyan has top priority, those two are also very important. They can take care of themselves though.

“Please refrain from interfering with my job.”

Why is it that I’m the sentry anyways? Oh, that’s because I had a reputation for being quite good with guns and knives from a few years ago. That part kind of disappeared, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak. I’m not all that strong, I don’t think.

“Hey…”

Thwack. Oops, I accidently kicked him, I guess it was my self-defense mechanism against guys. Being touchy with girls, mostly NyanNyan, is great, but men aren’t in that category obviously. Well, it’s not my fault that this guy is down, he kind of got on my nerves anyways.


Mayu PoV

 

Truthfully, I wasn’t keeping track of time after a bit. It’s interesting seeing that Oshima is a yakuza, she gives off the feeling of a erted squirrel. Really, it would be great if I don’t die, the decision was made that life + Yukirin is greater than death + no more bad things, but I can’t really change anything. In this amount of time, due to the messed up events, my logic has gotten completely screwed, so let’s just put the past behind me.

Currently, I’m tied up and stuck on a chair in the middle of some warehouse. There’s a bunch of guys in black and a few girls doing some kind of transaction. They seem to be close to done and the girls seem the group that will be leaving.

This is boring. Even though saying such a thing at such a time is not exactly appropriate, it’s definitely a bore if you’re stuck here watching them do things that you don’t care about.

I wonder what Nezu has to do with this anyways. We weren’t the type to stick to each other though, so it’s not weird that I have no idea about the stuff on her side.


Nezu PoV

 

I’ve got Mayu’s location already. Maeda and Takahashi are all set to go; the midget will probably be useless though. For some reason, I’m waiting for Kojima and Yuki-san. They only have one minute. If they don’t get here, I’ll leave a note or something.

59 seconds later, ok times nearly up. I drop a note telling where the spare motorbike I have is and where the keys are. Knowing Maeda, she would be able to follow me, so I go to my bike and start the engine. Just as the engine gets to have a good noise, Yuki-san and Kojima arrive.

Maeda has a car, let her take care of it. Based on what I know, the bastard probably got bored of waiting and it’s kind of like Sado is just handing Mayu over. Just in case, I have the box. It’s nearly indestructible, meaning it’s bullet-proof which means it can be a shield just in case.

“OI, Maeda, you’re the one with the car, you’re stuck with them.”

I drive off after popping a piece of gum into my mouth. This is the good thing about learning how to drive one of these things even without a license; you have a mode of transportation when there’s a time that you need one.

The note may cause problems if we take too long, but normally, people don’t come here at night. Staffs tend to throw these things out. I remember numerous times where I put things into places that aren’t usually used and then some random staff member comes along and trashes it.

Even though I actually want to get it and throw it away now just in case, I can’t. Time restraints aren’t all that great even though I like if things are done quickly. Meh, whatever, I’ll do it later. Mayu is a priority right now.


Rena PoV

 

I wake up. Just a bit before, I heard gunshots. Truthfully, I thought that sound would be blocked off mostly because of walls. And I was having such a wonderful dream about melon-pan as well. I go back to sleep.

Melon Pan… This is the world of melon pan, so many melon pan all around. The aroma of melon pan floats in the air, it’s so wonderful. I walk around and see a shop dedicated to various breads run by an old man melon pan.

The melon pan section here is so big. Melon Pan-oji-san gives me a bunch of melon pan. I go to the park of melon pan and I see melon pan pigeons pecking around at the melon pan crumbs given to them by the melon pan kids.

Nom, it’s so wonderful. The crispy feeling on the outside, the softness on the inside, just melting into the mouth, a plain melon pan has its own charms after all. I eat another melon pan and another. Melon pan is just so wonderfully yummy, but I get a bit thirsty. Since this is a dream, it’s so easy to get around.

I get a juice box out of nowhere and once I’m finished, it disappears. How nice… Next more melon pan…

15 melon pan later… Or rather I didn’t count… Luckily, I don’t have to worry about calorie intake… Though I don’t know if I usually do or not.

I suddenly arrive at a melon pan amusement park and see the melon pan Ferris wheel. That brings up bad memories and nightmares, but it’s mixed with melon pan… sob…

Jurina is in one of the carriages, this is killing me. Suddenly a large black, non-melon pan, bird shows up. It dives and takes a bite out of the carriage Jurina is in. It eats Jurina and the carriage.

“Jurina!!”

What a nightmare, even though it was a somewhat nice dream. I can’t go back to sleep so soon and I’m pretty awake right now because of the shock. It turns out that I was also sweating a lot, it’s called cold sweat. I take a few minutes to change and get dressed. Jurina, I hope she wakes up soon.

Opening the door, I see Yuki-chan and Kojima-san heading somewhere. “-back entrance” I caught only that tiny phrase of their conversation, but normally people wouldn’t go to the back entrance of a building like this at night. I want to know what’s going on as well.

Seeing as that I have no idea where this was going and the original plan was just to go to the convenience store to buy some melon pan or something, I first stretch just in case I have to do something like running. It takes a while though.

Actually, I don’t know my way around, so I ended up wandering around for some time. When I found the back entrance there was no one there. I sighed. Then, I saw a piece of paper on the ground. Reading it, the language was rather blunt and rude, but not rude to an extremely bad point.

[Go to the ***Omitted until further editing***]

I followed the directions and found a key at the destination. There was another note; it said that a motorbike parked in the parking lot was there and to use it. There was a GPS telling where to go. I have no idea if I know how to ride one of these things, but seeing as that I know the traffic rules and such, and there are actually instructions here, I should be fine if I spend some time reading them.

“……………”

 




 

Rena's POV went all over the place.... Melon pan world... Sorry, if you actually wanted to read Rena's POV more, it's not going to be going on with these scenes~