Thirty - [End]

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

“Hey, it’s a stun bullet. It’s not anything strong anyways.”

I glare at the yakuza that shot the bullet. Nezu noticed and tried to protect me, but ended up getting knocked out. This is really aggravating, AKB is involved too. As an also useless person, I’m just holding onto Nezu. A big sister that saves me and might die because of me, I feel like an idiot. If she survives, I’ll try to be positive and react faster. If she doesn’t, I don’t know.

“Oi, Akuma, I’ll kill you if you move one more step.”

Yuko-san is mad. Even though she was having a gunfight with Nezu not so long ago, there’s really no sign that they are enemies right now. The guy raises his hands in surrender sarcastically, but he just leaves right away.



Atsuko PoV

 

I go ahead and feel for Nezu’s pulse. Somehow, it’s kind of annoying as last time I tried, I couldn’t find it no matter what despite her being alive. Checking for the pulse is hard when it’s someone like her, I don’t really know why she’s like that though. Giving up, I just tell the others, “She’s probably alive, but let’s just bring Nezu to the hospital or something. We can put the bikes into the trunk of the car.”

Somehow, that felt a bit boring. Yuko’s sisters raised their hands and stated, “Ah, we’ll be leaving, no need for the car. We really aren’t involved anymore…”

I nod. This is kind of the aftermath of everything. It feels like it went through so quickly. Finally getting back to Japan and seeing Takamina, it’s only been a week at most hasn’t it?

“…”

Mayu just observes the situation and sighs. She wasn’t told anything because it would be disappointing if we failed this after all. Since it feels like a drag to carry Nezu, Yuko probably wouldn’t, and asking the others would be weird, so I’m just going to leave it to the little sister also known as Mayu.

It’s over basically, I walk over to the car and Yuko helps put any extra stuff into the trunk. Everyone gets in, there’s a kind of awkward atmosphere. Sayaka will get mad at me for getting them involved.



Yuko PoV

 

Even though it’s over, since I’m sitting so close to Rena-san, I feel kind of awkward. It’s mostly my fault for complying to Sado’s orders. I doubt she wanted to hurt Jurina; they’re pretty close.

Truthfully, since those girls ran off the second their job was done, I don’t actually have a ride, so that’s kind of why I’m sitting here. Looking at Nezu, Yuki, and Nezumi, they seem pretty peaceful. Nezu is sleeping on Nezumi and Nezumi is on Yuki. I guess I should call Nezumi, Mayu.

Nyan Nyan looks at me questioningly. Of course, first any questions, hitting, and then skin ship. The matter shouldn’t get more complicated than it is, so I ask Acchan to bring down the wall after getting permission from Yuki.

“…Ask away… Nyan Nyan, I won’t answer some questions though…”

Rena-san looks at me curiously as well. I might just accidently blurt out the truth, the painful truth.

“Why are you even a yakuza?” So blunt, bit it’s normal, so I give a sheepish smile.

“Family reasons, I guess. Sorry for not telling you sooner…” NyanNyan nods.

“It’s ok… But I get the feeling that you did something bad… Tell me please…”

Nyan Nyan is good at seeing through me, or rather she’s good at guessing at people’s thoughts or secrets. Should I say it or not? Since Rena-san is right there, it’s really not a good thing to say. The best case scenario is that she’ll forgive me and the worst case is that she’ll hate me forever.

“…Yuko-san…?” Snapping me out of my concentration, Rena-san speaks up. I stiffen up.

“Ah… Sorry…”

The two look at me worriedly. “Would you not get mad at me?” I avert my gaze, trying to avoid saying it. Truthfully, I don’t want to hide it away forever though.

“Of course I wouldn’t.” Nyan Nyan is straightforward on that.

“I think…” Rena-san doesn’t really know.

“Sorry…” I apologize beforehand.

“I was asked to cause that accident… So it’s my fault that Jurina fell… Sorry…”



(A/N: I know I shouldn’t randomly pop up right here, but… Rena-san, Rena-san, Rena-san!! Are you going to slap our squirrel? What are you gonna do!!?? Dies… Well, this author is a bit cowardly… So… That ain’t happening, sorry.)



Rena-san has this hard to read look on her face. Nyan Nyan hits me, it hurts. Maybe she did it so there wouldn’t be an awkward gap between Rena-san and I though. I don’t know.

“…Yuko-san, what happened is what happened… I don’t know what to say… but it’s not your fault if you were asked to…” She looks like she’s trying hard not to cry, slap me, or blame me.

“Sorry…”



Yuki PoV

 

I wonder what those three are talking about, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be a happy subject though. Yuko-san was kind of worried and frowning slightly when she was in concentration before asking to drop the wall down.

“Yukirin~ I’m going to try to be positive from now on…” Mayuyu mumbles to me and smiles.

“Mayuyu~ Me too, I’ll try to destroy my black attitude that shows up once in a while.”

“Hehe… Yukirin, that’ll never happen.” She jokingly smiles.

Hearing that, it seems that Nezu-san smiled. I don’t know, maybe she woke up. It could be possible because due to careless handling she was kind of, well, dragged along the floor and dropped like two times. Luckily, Nezu-san didn’t really hit her head. Truthfully, she must have great physical capabilities; no I think I worded that weirdly.

“Mou~ What happened to being positive?”

“Black~”

“Mmm… I’m working on it.”

“Hehe… Hrm… Yukirin… I… um… kind of… think… um… like you…? Ah… never mind…”

She fumbles over her words and blushes as she says she likes me. Of course, my face goes pink the second I hear her. Wait, she confessed!?? Eh!? Nezu-san don’t lightly laugh and smile right now!!! Even if you’re not actually awake and in a state of half-consciousness!

“…Could you repeat that?”

“…Yukirin, I like you…”

Choke, I didn’t mishear. I guess I like her too, but what am I supposed to say? There’s a love ban! Isn’t there? Well, the fans ship members together, but what am I supposed to do?



(A/N:

S: Yukirin!! Go ahead and say that you love Mayuyu! And then maybe kiss her or somethin’!!

Y: Slaps author, what the heck are you saying Noki??)



“…Um…” My face must be really red now.



(A/N:

S: Go go! Yukirin!! Confess!! Yosha Ikuzo!! Confess! Kiss! Confess! Hug!! Kiss!!

Y: What are you talking about your stupid author!!! Mayuyu in this fanfic is actually like 16 or something!!!

S: Like I care!!

Y: Gah!! What to do!!!?

S: Kiss!!!

Y: Shut up!! Well… Should I?

S: Do it!!)



Mayuyu looks at me with hopeful eyes. “Um… I like you too… I love you!”

“Yukirin~ I love you!” She hugs me and…



Mayu PoV

 

 “…I love you!” I’m surprised Yukirin likes me back. Wait, I can’t believe I fell in love in the first place. It just happened and now I’ve realized that I don’t want anyone to steal her from me, so I just confessed in the spur of the moment.

“Yukirin~ I love you!” Even if she is a bit evil and weird, she caught my heart. It might seem weird to be doing this now, but I realize that Nezu’s half awake, meaning she’s not dead, meaning there’s no reason to be all negative right now. She got out of it way too quickly, my fault for dropping her.

I give her a kiss on the lips, our second one, but this time, it’s intentional. She kissed me back. Sheepishly smiling, I hug her before she can respond with words; this is the way I am, irrational and strange.

A first kiss tastes like French Vanilla or it tastes like Lemon, that’s what most people say. Rather than that, it’s more like Yukirin with a tint of shortcake.



Nezu PoV

 

Truthfully, I’m still a bit hazy. In truth, I guess there’s a slight resistance to getting knocked out by those bullets. My clothes are supposed to be made out of something strong that might be bullet proof or not, making it so that getting hit is less lethal. Note that I never thought about this because I wasn’t thinking much about my choice of clothes.

Mayu kept on dropping me, those idiots were too lazy to carry me. I feel like I’ll have some back pain later on. Being dropped wakes people up doesn’t it? Well, it was actually only temporarily until I heard their little confession thing. I felt awkward. Then, I felt like laughing. Afterwards, I felt like doing a spit take. Those two are evil, doing this when I’m around since I’m kind of weak to romantic things. Really, there’s nothing related to romance in my life, thus, it’s weird for me.

Later, I’m going to see if they decide to marry or something. Somehow, that isn’t too unexpected. Just… Somehow… it makes me smile… I guess… I’ll just face the problems later then… Sleep? Well… Whatever… The other problems should be left for another time…



 

It's the end already basically... Just like Nezu says, the other problems will be settled in the next part... Currently, I'm pondering oveer the titles 'Sasae' and 'Dakedo'.... Well, I wanted to make a epilogue to connect the two parts, but I guess a last chapter like this is good enough... Sorry for going all whack and being too awkward to write some moments.. to make things clear, the stun bullet was really weak... Ok... Bye!! Sorry for the slow-ish update!! And I'll mark this as complete when I edit all the chapters(removing the A/N stuff that aren't really needed)