Three

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

 

Seeing those children run around and smile brought pain to my heart. It wasn’t as if I wanted to create more pain, but I would feel bad if I said no so cruelly. But in the end, I’m just a so called friend. Once their parents come, they believe everything that is said and stay away from me like I was a plague. That’s why I decided to stay around this seemingly empty place.

Even though it’s close to Akiba, there really aren’t people here. It’s amazing and funny at the same time, somehow like a narcissistic hatred. Well, it isn’t as if I would spend the rest of my time being all pessimistic and stay here.

The only thing I really have in mind is to have fun without getting hurt or getting close to people. Even if they don’t betray you, it just ends up a sad parting in the end. That’s part of the reason I’m not going to hang around the same place for too long with a schedule.

Currently, I should be somewhere called Zero Star Plaza. It’s actually a bad place to be, but to avoid that weird person, Yuka, this is the best place. No one would randomly just talk to a stranger and try to get close to her. Also, since Oshima Yuko should be here for a recording, it would be strange for her doppelganger to suddenly show up.

Well, at least that’s what should be true. I completely forgot about the fact that they were recording a show that had punishment games which involved going here and doing strange activities.

“I don’t care anymore~~~~~”

Wouldn’t anyone be surprised if a certain idol just happened to show up the second that you lift your face? Yes, it is surprising, especially since she was doing some weird dance.

“……Eh…..? Lemon?”

Ah, shoot! I accidently said something in response to the girl with the tiny head, Ichikawa Miori. She’s a member of AKB48, I think. Her catchphrase should be something weird about a fresh lemon.

“Aye! I want to be a fresh lemon, I’m Team 4’s Ichikawa Miori!”

It’s rude and mean to say that what she’s saying is stupid. Even though this Lemon is older than me, she looks overly childish. Damn, just because I’m cautious doesn’t mean I can catch everything and become some kind of cruel person.

“Ah….Sorry for the sudden disturbance Ichikawa-san.” No matter how pessimistic I am, I still am Japanese. No matter how much I want to avoid being hurt by betrayal, I still am overly naïve. Thus, I bow slightly in apology.

“It’s totally Ok!” Thumbs up.

“………….”

“Well, to tell the truth, I’m glad that someone realizes who I am.”

Ah, well, this is Tokyo? I’m not exactly sure, but anything can happen. That isn’t a good excuse, but what else do I do when I actually just got asked if I would like to show up on AKBingo. I nodded by accident.

It’s impossible for someone to plan ahead and expect this to happen right? Usually this doesn’t happen. Even if I wanted to put a smile on my face and go ahead to enjoy what was about to happen, it didn’t really work out like that for a person with my mentality. That’s because I am the empty, friendless, and emotionless.

 



 

A look of surprise could be seen on the ponytail midget’s face as the twintail Lemon, Ichikawa, walked back into the studio with a girl wearing a hoodie. Next to her, her friend, Minegishi Minami, lightly nudged her while quietly asking if that hoodie girl was the one that she was worrying about.

Takamina silently nodded as to not get the attention of the other members. Seeing as that Miorin got her permission before dragging the girl up here, it didn’t seem like the girl disliked AKB.

“Well, this kid is the guest that Ichikawa brought?”

“Huh, is she a lolicon?”

The guy with the weird hair smacks the more normal looking person. It seems that the hooded girl will just be observing today’s session. It seems like Muchaburi Dodgeball.

 



 

After the recording finished, Takahashi tried to silently slip out of the dressing room. Though Minegishi and Yuko seemed to have noticed, they smiled and let her go off to wherever. Of course at that time, the girl with the hoodie had already ran off somewhere after politely saying her ‘goodbyes’.

This year, I was ranked number 1 Lucky Girl, so I shouldn’t worry too much. That girl, she seemed pretty lonely and she had a barrier around her heart. Though everyone says that I’m a horrible person to consult with, I’m not exactly that bad.

She reassured herself and went on a short walk. After only a minute or two, Takamina saw the lonely and grey figure of the small girl. She was looking at the sky in a trance. It was mesmerizing, so to the point that Takamina nearly forgot what she was going to say.

As to not attract too much attention, the short idol walked closer to the child. It was a somewhat good thing not to attract attention for both of them, so the girl was silent.

“Er…..Well, since you spent your time observing today’s recording of AKBingo, I’ll treat you to dinner. By the way, I’m Takahashi Minami. Since Mii-chan is also a Minami, call me Takamina.”

The hooded girl that Takamina was so interested in silently stared at her. Somehow, despite the girl’s poker face, there were hundreds of emotional barriers and the feeling of loneliness could be felt. She rejected the offer of the midget of course.

“There’s no need to.”

It was a straight forward answer. But it was the only time today that the girl had even talked to her.

“Um…. Could you at least tell me who you are?”

“There is no need tell you people, but if I ever see you again, just call me Nezumi.”

“Ah….”

Before the tiny idol could speak another word, the hooded girl, Nezumi, walked away, leaving Takahashi Minami alone, reaching for nothing.

I wonder, does she even exist…..

That person was too nice, but I can’t read minds. She’s probably just going to hurt me.