Twenty Nine

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

Damn, this place is hard to find the way around even with the GPS thing. When I get there I see the squirrel that happens to look quite bored. Suddenly she pulls out her guns and starts shooting. On a bike, I’m actually more vulnerable, so as it skids to a stop with the sudden brake, I jump off and pull out a gun.

Seeing as that I don’t want to have to waste much on Oshima, I barge into the warehouse. Mayu is tied up and in the back. All the attention comes towards me, the bastard is currently occupied and sends me a death glare. Ah, this will be painful.


Maeda PoV

 

I ended up borrowing Sae’s car because it had bullet proof windows. Haruna and Yuki are seated in the middle section of the car and of course I’m driving. Luckily, the area we’re going to has basically no traffic which makes it possible to quickly get there.

Yuki-san seems to have come along pretty empty handed though it looks like she has something in her pocket, I don’t want to look too deeply into it. Haruna kind of obviously has a wood bat from who knows where. Somehow it’s kind of funny how she actually kind of understood the situation.

“Ne… Yuki-san, do you think you’ll be fine without anything?”

As there’s no need to talk through the speaker, the glass is down.

Currently, we’re basically heading into a danger zone, so it worries me to see that Yuki-san has no preparations. I bet Sayaka is quite frustrated about some things already. Back then, no one expected her to become the new Aki-P. She’s obviously aware of the yakuza situation, but even if she wanted to she can’t just fire us and she probably doesn’t as I think we can be called friends. If Yuki, Minami, or Haruna get hurt, we’ll definitely get scolded even though they’re the ones that wanted to come along.

“Yeah, I actually have a small retractable knife in my pocket if you ever need to cut something.”

“Acchan, is there something dangerous you’re involved in?”

Takamina is sitting in the seat next to me. Of course she’s worried. I lent her a katana since she’s used a replica before in a performance. Even if she’s a bit short, she’s not stupid enough to cut herself. Even if she can’t use it well, she won’t really kill herself. I guess giving it to her made her even more worried, I mean, what kind of normal girl has a real sword like that?

“I’ll answer you after we’re done with this if you haven’t figured it out by that time, Takamina~”

Well, it should be obvious.


Rena PoV

 

Somehow, the GPS is telling me to go off the road and go through a bunch of weird shortcuts. So far they’ve all been safe, but they look like places that no one goes to or bad people would hang around. Since I have the helmet on, I don’t think anyone would recognize me. Obviously, it would be bad if someone caught me since I don’t have a license.

If I’m going to suspicious places like this, I think I shouldn’t have come along empty handed. Then again, I always have the choice of running away. No, I don’t really want to do something like that once I’ve already headed out.

The GPS notes that I have arrived at the destination when we reach a seemingly empty area with warehouses. It seems quite enough. I guess there’s nothing here.

Suddenly numerous yells and a few gunshots come out nearby. I sigh, it turns out that the GPS led me to the back of the warehouse, but I’m not sure whether or not I should actually go investigate. I end up hesitating for a minute or so.

“Eh!?”

It’s such a familiar voice, Yuki-chan? Well, the reason I’m here is because I followed them. I go and look to see who it is. Yuki-chan, Acchan, Takamina-san, and Kojiharu-san are there and Kojima-san has a baseball bat, I should have come prepared for anything.


Yuki PoV

 

I see Rena peeking out from behind the warehouse, the mood suddenly becomes awkward for me, but no one else notices her. Why is Rena here?

“Oi! Idiots move, if you’re going to stand there and be easy targets, help me or something!!”

Nezu-san seems to have given up on everything polite. It’s not a situation to be polite as there’s a bunch of guns pointed at her. Shooting down a few people and having to scramble away from the others, well their numbers are huge. I can’t use this knife for anything can I?

A few bullets come raining my way, thus I somehow manage to evade it though it might not have hit in the first place. Somehow, I ended up going over to Rena. The mood of my thoughts seriously doesn’t fit the situation at all. The others seemed to have gone ahead and gotten meshed up into the fight.

“Rena, what are you doing here?”

“Yuki-chan, sorry I followed you.”

“Ah… No need to apologize…”

I feel extremely awkward right now. Nezu-san must have felt that way when Takamina, Haruna, and I all asked to come along. Well, people can’t be perfect.

“There’s two over there!”

“Run!!”

On instinct, I grab her hand. Seeing the people behind us, I run towards the seemingly dangerous area. There’s also a group here and all of them seem to have a weapon though not all guns. Somehow, I can run pretty quickly in these situations.

“Eh!!!???”

For once I think my reaction may be ok for the situation.


Yuko PoV

 

Ah, that Nezu! Acchan seems to be the type that would be here as she’s just like that sometimes, but NyanNyan! I won’t forgive anyone that dares hurt NyanNyan! NyanNyan may have come voluntarily though. Takamidget is there with a sword, it’s an awkward scene with grown men being cut down by someone shorter than me.

Yuki and Rena suddenly get chased in as well. The stupid bastard is just using others as shields and he’s pretty carefree right now. The others from Sado’s team have already finished their job and ran off.

Stupid flirt going to attack NyanNyan! Ragh! Die idiot! I on instinct kick him in the gut and shoot at him twice. Just to make sure that the blood didn’t get on my NyanNyan, it was hard.

“…Nya..n..Nyan… He..he?” I stutter a bit due to the fact that I wasn’t expecting her to be here to begin with.

“…? Yuuchan? …Oh, thanks I guess.” If I had the time, I would have fallen over, but I don’t.

She raises the bat and looks like she’s about to hit me. Bam, someone who somehow managed to creep up on me got hit on the head by NyanNyan. Somehow I’m glad that she didn’t want to hit me for not telling her stuff.

“Yuuchan, this first, talking, hitting, and skin ship later.”

“Aye, NyanNyan!!”

Somehow, I was thinking, does that mean she’ll hit me and then I have the permission to be like you know… a ert and do my skin shipping?

Truthfully, it must seem to those Aku-underlings that I changed sides, but I was never on their side to begin with. I was just there to make sure nothing happens during the procedure. Seriously, it’s hard to believe that the others on Sado’s side already ran off just because their job was over.


Mayu PoV

 

At first, I was surprised at when Nezu showed up. Quickly later, the AKB people plus Rena-san show up. Somehow, my mind has accepted this as normal. My impression of them is really strange, but they’re fun and amusing.

Since I’m in the back, I don’t really worry about getting hit somehow. Yukirin and Rena-san came running in together, somehow, I feel unsettled because of that.

“…Yo…” She comes running over and I greet her.

“Eh? Mayuyu?? Eh??”

Rather than being actually able to describe how I’m feeling like on the inside, bluntly, it’s a weird emoticon that’s shocked. Rena-san is just by the side not really getting how we greet each other. Of course, even though we’ve met, we just aren’t considered close.

Yukirin looks at me. Then she looks at the ropes. Afterwards, she thinks a bit. Reaching into her pocket, she takes out a small retractable knife and goes ahead to try to cut the rope. I guess that’s what she spent that time thinking about.

Skritch, skritch, it seems like it’ll take a bit of time seeing that it’s this type of rope.

“Nezumi-san?”

“Rena-san, why are you here?”

“…” She can’t explain.

“Well, it doesn’t matter.” Really, I don’t care.

The sounds of fighting aren’t appealing to me. It’s actually something that makes me frown as right now, Team AKB and others are definitely outnumbered by Team Random Yakuza. Oshima seemingly sides with Team AKB and others, but of course the numbers barely change.

Maeda Atsuko is really quite amazing though. She looks kind of cool when fighting though Takamina is kind of, Takamina-like. At least she’s not failing at this like she seemingly does at skipping.


Takamina PoV

 

I guess this might be some kind of mafia or yakuza thing. Using this sword somehow, it’s kind of not so hard, but I would feel bad if I killed someone. Or rather, I would be pained if I actually killed someone because I don’t think that violence that sheds blood is good. I won’t reject anyone because of how they are though.

Slash, someone attempts to attack Acchan, but I cut him down. “Acchan, I’ll watch your back.”

She smiles at me and shoots at a few guys. “Of course, my beloved midget.”

It’s kind of harsh calling me short and all, but facts are facts. Kojiyuu, Kojiharu and Yuko, who is here for who knows why, have teamed up. Yuki, Rena-san, and Nezumi are in the back. Once again, I have no idea. Nezu-san is just fighting solo, it seems a bit dangerous since we’re badly outnumbered.


Nezu PoV

 

To get this over with, I probably have to get to the bastard. There are too many freaking annoying people!! Bam, bam, bam, I continuously shoot in succession, making sure I don’t hit anyone from AKB. Once Kojima came along Oshima ended up helping her, I guess that’s a good thing.

Ouch, someone managed to sneak up to me and hit me with a metal rod. Shooting the man and then reloading as quickly as possible, I can’t believe those people got to the back so quickly. The bastard probably isn’t doing anything right now just because of the fact that he doesn’t want to be targeted.

“Tsk… Nezu? It seems that you came for Nezumi, but in the end if you don’t have the money you’re not going to get anywhere.”

Oshima and Kojima are pushed back towards where I am, though back might not be a good word. The squirrel mumbles some information that makes me remember something. The stupid case, but once I reach the bastard, I’ll have a short talk.

“I have it, but you suddenly attacked me.”

“Well, sorry, guess we’ll have to work together now.”

She gives me the Oshima Yuko signature smile, simply a squirrely smile. Bonk, I’m amazed at the fact that Kojima is able to take people down with a bat, this is the power of people that are in the first few generations of AKB.

“I guess so.”


Yuka PoV

 

“Ne… Yuki… I feel like Yuko-nee is in trouble right now.”

There’s something just telling me that there’s a problem right now. It’s currently something like 11: 34 PM, so I don’t know why I would think up of this topic. It might be the fact that I have a good internal clock, so I might have a good sixth sense.

“…I would love to help, but I don’t know where she is…”

“Isn’t she at that warehouse at ******* or something like that?”

Yuki smiles, in a naturally less squirrel-like way. “Since we’re still in Nagoya and that place is close enough, I guess we can go!”

“Really!?”

“Yeah, but remember that we don’t have an actual motorbike or car, so you’re pedaling.”

“Hai…”

It is true that we don’t really have a way of transportation besides metro, Shinkansen, and bicycle. I pout seeing as that I’ll have to pedal, but it’s just something small like that.


Maeda PoV

 

I’m frustrated seeing that the bastard, we don’t call him by his name very often, is just standing around not doing anything. Truthfully, it’s a bit strange that I, as kind of the head of my group, am actually here, but I’m just here to help Nezu. She’s completely tsundere, but her tsun side is a bit impatient.

Takamina is better at using that sword than I expected. Well, as expected from my midget. Once in a while, I have to shoot someone that gets behind her. Luckily, her size makes it easier to hit them. It makes me wonder why no one bothers tugging on Takamina’s ponytail or Nezu’s hair. They’ll get mad if I say it out loud though.

“Takamina, if you want, I can lend you a light gun.”

Using a sword isn’t easy and takes up a good amount of energy.

“Hrm… Thanks, but no thanks. I don’t really want to kill anyone.”

I smile. That’s somehow just like her. It’s not the time to ponder on such things, back to attempting to take them down. It’s annoying how some of them just get back up or dodge the bullets and there were reinforcements when Yuki and Rean came running in after all.


Rena PoV

 

“Yukirin~ Thanks for getting me out, but what do we do now?”

Nezumi calls Yuki by a nickname, Yukirin. I guess they have some kind of relationship that no one knows about.

“We… help the others that are fighting?” Yuki asks.

“I would want to, I guess…” I reply nervously.

“I don’t know if you two would be useful, sorry, but I get the princess vibe from both of you.”

The way she says it is nice and mean at the same time. It’s not really mean seeing as that it’s probably true, but I feel slightly embarrassed at the fact that she called us like princesses. Somehow, taking into factor that currently she has her hoodie down, it seems convincing.


Yuki PoV

 

I guess I’m useless in combat after all. Noticing Rena look at Mayuyu’s face, I think about it for a little bit and realize that her hoodie is down. She looks like Nezu, but she’s really cute.

“…Um, I guess we just stay behind and try to avoid trouble…”

“…Since we’re pretty useless…”

“I doubt I could win against so many armed opponents even though they don’t all have guns.”

Most of them have some kind of metal rod-like weapon, a blunt stick that looks like it’ll hurt. Yuko, Nezu, and Acchan are the only ones that seem to really be taking a few hits as Haruna and Takamina are somewhat protected. Well, our small General Manager is often close to getting hit, but barely dodges it by a hair and Acchan comes in to get rid of the person by shooting him.

Once in a while, she kicks them away. Yuko also does so, but sometimes she just jabs them really hard in a place that knocks them down. Nezu, well, her fighting style as far as a person like me can say, it’s quite amazing a bit more than the others. The first part is, her hair is pretty cutely done, but her face seems too stiff, but that’s not a big problem. In a way, she’s like a cute girl with twintails that has a somewhat rebellious character; I should stop focusing on that part of it now.

She shoots most of the time with high accuracy like everyone else. I find it amazing as they’re all high school student age or possible younger as I don’t know how old Nezu is. Despite the fact that it looks hard to get through, she manages to find the gaps quickly.

It might be a bit strange how I can see all of this, but the warehouse seems dimly lit and this area seems to be a tiny bit taller than the other areas. There might be a slight incline here. I can’t really tell because it’s like I said, dimly lit. They don’t seem to mind though, Acchan, Nezu, and Yuko.


Yuko PoV

 

I got permission from NyanNyan, Whoo!! Yay!! So wonderful now that I think about it for the thousandth time, but I don’t know how hard she’ll hit me and how long the talk will take.

Annoying guys, getting in the way of me and NyanNyan! This squirrel’s going to go crazy! I reload and shoot like crazy with an average rate and considerably good accuracy. I don’t need these guys to die, but if you guys are going to be too annoying you can just die. I step and jump on a few of the people that are down and get a lot of blood on my sneakers.

For skin ship and NyanNyan, I fight! Well, Acchan and Nezu would get mad, so it’s also for getting Nezumi’s case over with as well.

After a long period of fighting, I feel really worn out, but most of them are down right now. Other than Takamidget and NyanNyan, we should be considered professionals, but it seems that those guys were pretty below average and weak.


O. Yuki PoV

 

There was some kind of problem seeing as to Yuka didn’t know how to get there and I didn’t want to pedal. Sadly, my directions are a bit hard to understand sometimes, so I’m stuck pedaling.

Keeping in mind that I’m not that great with bikes, it wobbles a bit every 5 seconds worrying both of us. We’ll get there in about 5 minutes or so probably.


Yuka PoV

 

Yuki’s bicycle riding is really wobbly. Well, despite being a nice and cool-headed person, it’s normal to have some flaws. It’s a bit sad that when she was trying to park it that it ended up falling down anyways. Somehow, it’s a nostalgic sight as she barely actually does the pedaling. I remember that time when we were kids, she tried to stop the bike and then, it went rolling down the hill. Luckily, she wasn’t on the bike because I asked her to get off and get me ice cream despite the fact that it was weird and out of place in that situation.

I notice a motorcycle parked in a similar manner, but it looks more like a slight crash. There’s an intriguing case. Since it looks so intriguing might as well see what that is. Curiosity causes me to randomly pick things up.

The warehouse is right there. It doesn’t seem that there’s any fighting. The aura in there is really intense though, I end up peeking into what was going on. Yuki was standing tip-toe to try to look in as well; we’re both about the same height.

“Ah, Nezu-kun, sorry, but I doubt you would be able to get that much money in so little time, so I took action.”

The only male that’s not beaten up and down on the floor starts talking. I think that’s the Akuma guy that everyone calls the bastard, he’s supposed to be someone pretty big.

“…Still, I actually have it… But now I don’t trust you enough to turn my back on you…” Nezu is Nezumi’s big sister. She doesn’t seem to have trusted him at all in the first place anyways.

Money, I wonder where that would be if she had to turn her back. Now that I think about it…

Suspicious cases = Money? No, I doubt it’s so simple. Then again, it might work out like that after all.


Nezu PoV

 

“This box??”

Why is it that weirdos keep of popping up? I understand that hanging around AKB will lead to that if I’m around certain people, but I don’t need Oshima3, it’s bad.

“Yeah… I got the money Aku.” I can’t call him his full name without the urge to put bastard there. Somehow, it’s become a bad habit.

“Is that so? Let me check.” He’s annoying, but it’s only natural to check if the money is actually there.

“Actually, I need Mayu to open it.”

She gives me a bored look and the bastard is just giving that, ‘Do what you want; it’s fine as long as I get the money’ look. Money causes so many problems.


Mayu PoV

 

“Mayu, sorry about suddenly just showing up.”

Nezu whispers into my ear. She tells me to put my index finger onto a certain part of the case and then she opens it with ease. I don’t really know if she’ll just betray me like them, but I can’t do anything about it. Weird people are out there too.

“Here, 6 billion yen. The deal is over. I hope I never have to work with you again.”

Opening the case and showing the man, she scowls at him and smirks. He gives a somewhat eerie smile and takes the money. I find that something suspicious is up though. I can’t really tell, but I don’t think he has good intents.

“Ok, Mayu, I guess we should leave now.”

Her voice is gentle, as a big sister, she’s sometimes quite nice, but she barely ever smiled. Yukirin comes over with a smile. Maeda-san, Takamina, Haruna-san, and Yuko are giving me a victory pose even though I didn’t really help. Rena-san is giving a slight smile and the other Oshimas are also giving that type of expression.

“Well, if I couldn’t get rid of……… I might as well kill her…” I hear the man mutter under his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bam.

“…Move idiot!”

“...Nee-chan!”

 



This turned out worse than expected... Well, it's almost the end... Just two more chapters... I think because I haven't written it yet... Super long update, hope you enjoyed this chapter!