Twelve

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

“Rena-chan! Over here!”

The somewhat tall girl with average length black hair and a puppy-dog smile waved towards a tall, pale girl with long black hair. The pale girl, Rena, quickly ran over to the puppy, Jurina, as they had planned a date at this time.

“No.” Rena quickly responded as she saw Jurina pointing to a large roller coaster.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, it had a bunch of things that would spin around. The roller coaster looked like it could fall apart any second and the people riding it were screaming. Of course, it was a bit hard to tell if they were screams of excitement or fear.

“Eh…. Why?” Jurina didn’t seem to understand though.

“…Hrm…..I’ll go with you on a roller coaster that’s not that one on one condition…..” The elder Matsui smiled with a sly expression on her face.

“Ok! What is it?” The younger Matsui quickly answered like a little kid.

Seeing as to Jurina was one to not run away from what she says, Rena smiled.

“How about a haunted house?”

It was somewhat obvious that Jurina was afraid of things like ghosts. Even if one wasn’t aware of the fact that she would try to run away when there was an event involving things like that, one could tell by the worried face Jurina had on.

“Er………..” She replied nervously, unable to decide. But in the end, she decided to head in, not fully prepared to die just yet.



 

A midget squirrel and a tall girl with long brown hair and cat like ears were walking side by side. Looking at it, it looked like two friends together enjoying an amusement park, but in truth, they were technically a couple. Every time a random guy would come over and flirt with the taller cat-like girl, the squirrel would hiss and chase him away. And afterwards, the tall girl would smile and laugh a bit.

“Hey, little miss! Want to try this shooting game and win a prize for your girlfriend there?”

An old man calls out to the pair to try out a shooting booth. There were numerous cute and large stuffed animals as prizes. All that is needed is to hit the toy and then you get it.

The squirrel, Oshima Yuko, smiled a large smile with her signature dimples and shook the old man’s hand. It might have been that she was happy that he recognized them as a couple or due to her background, she was most likely good at shooting guns from rifles to handguns.

“Give me one round!” She says with confidence to the man who just smiled at their youthfulness.

“Do your best little miss!”

“NyanNyan, what do you want?”

Yuko was very confident that she could hit anything, so she asked the girl, Kojima Haruna, what she wanted. Haruna smiled and replied, “How about that squirrel there?”

“Ok! I’ll get that squirrel for you, NyanNyan, just you wait!”

Bam, the squirrel fell down. It wasn’t actually that easy. Yuko had to go through the trouble of getting into position. Since the bullets were wooden corks, there was a chance that she might blow off the head of the squirrel. As Yuko had a very serious face on, Haruna felt very happy on the inside. Just knowing how much the little squirrel cared for her was enough to make any girl happy. Though to tell the truth, the excessive groping at times had been getting a bit weird.

“Yay! I got it! NyanNyan, here you go!”

The squirrel’s smile became even wider as she handed the squirrel to Haruna. The old man congratulated them and stayed silent as he watched. In his mind, he though, Kids these days, they’re so energetic.

“Thank you, Yuu-chan! This squirrel is just like you, so I wanted it.”

Yuko blushed as her NyanNyan explained why she wanted the squirrel.

“Hrm! That squirrel needs to take good care of you when I’m not there then! Just make sure you tell him that you’re mine, even a squirrel can’t take you away from me!”



 

Numerous screams could be heard from within the haunted house. Every time a person dressed as a ghost appeared, Jurina would scream out and hold onto Rena who was not affected in the least. Normally, it would be expected that Rena would be the one afraid here since she looked more or less frail, but Jurina was a kid, so she was the one being scared.

“Rena-chan….”

Jurina whined with tears in her eyes. She had a cute puppy pout which made the older Matsui space out for a bit.

“Jurina, it won’t be long until the exit you know.”

“Mmm….” She nodded while clinging tightly to Rena.



 

“Hey, Yuka, why are we here?”

Two squirrels stood side by side. One squirrel, wearing a black jacket and short jean paired with red and white sneakers, sipping a smoothie asked the squirrel beside her that was wearing a cute, lacey, one piece dress.

“Hrm? Isn’t it so we can keep an eye on Yuko-nee and not get into trouble?”

The squirrel that asked first, face-palmed herself and sighed. She was the middle sister, Yuki, so she wasn’t supposed to get mad at her younger sister, Yuka.

It made her wonder why the family had to be caught up in bad things. The Oshima family was part of the yakuza from the beginning, so all of the family members knew about it. Yuka is crazy from Yuki’s point of view, well not really but she acts really depressing and childish at the same time sometimes. The reason was mostly because everyone else died. One of the allied groups decided to back stab them.

“…..Well, whatever……”

Yuki had already given up on life basically. She was almost hollow. If her sisters died, well, that would be the end of the world. She knows that she’s never going to be a main character, so dying would mean nothing. Thus, death is not an option in most cases.

“Ok! Since M-, Nezumi doesn’t have much time left, should we take her out too?”

“……..I don’t know….”

“Never mind that, can I have some cotton candy?”

Yuki once again sighed, but smiled slightly as Yuka pulled her along.



 

A/N: And this is part one of their amusement park dates. it would be more parts, but that would be unfair to the readers, so I put all the sections of part one into chapter twelve. Chapter thirteen will have part two. I made up an artificial pairing of Oshima Yuki and Yuka, Majisuka Gakuen 2 minor characters both played by everyone’s beloved Oshiriko squirrel. I wanted more WMatsui scenes, but sadly, I need a meeting point. Thus, I can’t just write it out yet. I know this is cliché but bear with me.

I had this epic fantasy of a sequel that’s school life where something like Jurina will leave the group (author dies) and Rena-chan has to do something about it. Mayu is a lazy person that doesn’t want to do anything. It turns out that everyone is a high school student (Just an extra detail). Yuko wants to help, but I’ll make a reason why she can’t and of course I want some action in there. Just joking, but I might add some. Yuki and Yuka probably won’t have a role in this story, but there might be some Majisuka Gakuen things that happen. I’m sorry, but I don’t know about making a crazy Gekikara mode for Rena.

Options are:

1. Jurina is forced into an arranged marriage by parents

2. Some kind of heart problem

3. She lost her memories

4. Murderer, killed someone

5. Kidnapping case, it turns out that she’s rich