Six

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

“Ah… she’s awake now……”

The wavy haired squirrel, Oshima Yuko, looked at the completely soaked girl that was knocked out. At the moment, Rena was scolding Jurina. Takamidget was really unhappy at her friend, Miichan for convincing her to do something stupid. It’s of course, impossible to tell exactly what our mad dog, Miho was thinking, but she had a somewhat guilty look on her face.

For no apparent reason, no one bothered to remove the hoodie which was actually pretty heavy considering the fact that it was completely soaked through. The overly paranoid Nezumi probably wouldn’t have wanted it off anyways, so it’s a 50-50 type of thing. Of course, Nezumi was still pretty much unsure of what had happened.

This girl isn’t the certain calculative rat that everyone knows from a certain yankee school after all. Even if she will be in the future, this time around, there is no future like that. Plus, she’s already having the time of her life in the not so hot-blooded youth-drama like scenario.

Luckily, she wasn’t in some kind of awkward manga like position currently. Since Yuki was actually not exactly out, Nezumi was not in a position to touch her assets, even though in the future, she may want to. Right now, the said raven was only looking at the mouse worriedly. Even if she’s currently feeling dead, there is that part that fits the reaction queen part. The only difference is that it isn’t that over the top.

“You are going to get it….Oshim-“

Upon getting back to her senses, the little mouse girl shot up like a bullet. Nearly cursing at the squirrel that seemingly started the mess to begin with, she started to grumble. Good thing or not, she got interrupted in the middle.

“…………”

“…………”

Well, it might be confusing to think about what just happened. All that’s needed is to think, mouth to mouth. It’s also known as a kiss. Shock…..right?

“Fufufufufu~ Let’s kiss NyanNyan!” Thus the squirrel. Kojima is tsundere.

Takamina blushes. “……Gah…..” What a stupid face she has on.

Rena is looking at Jurina with a strange face while the younger Matsui clings onto her back, smiling like a puppy.

Shinoda Mariko, also known as the aged dinosaur that is too tall (Miichan’s view), is obviously totally Sado (Sadistic) at the moment. Myao, don’t learn weird things from the dino.

Of course, as the reaction queen there is always something to expect of the raven. Currently on hiatus, but still the same person after all.

So in her mind right now, there is turmoil:

What am I supposed to do now?

If I hold on too long, she’ll think I’m a ert.

I can’t just slap a little girl!

How am I supposed to react to this!!?

Yuko!!!!!!

Nezumi was also surprised at the moment. Luckily, she can handle weird moments. Though this was her first kiss after all, it’s a bit awkward compared to yakuza and gang stuff. It wasn’t that good of a position to kiss to begin with.

Wait, let’s stop thinking too much.

Roll over, try to avoid water.

Get up and pretend nothing happens.

I’ll manage somehow…..

 

 



 

 

Yay, I got away……

“….Ah….sorry……”

“…….Actually, I’m the one to blame…..”

“…It’s ok, blame the squirrel….”

“….Yeah….that is true after all…..”

“”Yuko.””

“Eh? Why so serious?”

You probably don’t want to know what happened in that period of time. When the BLACK marimokkori appears, everyone runs. When Nezumi is mad, no one knows what to do, but they still run.

The first time they work together may be the last. It’s a strange thing for the two. It’s especially strange for the hoodie girl. During that time, they threw away everything else and punished Yuko.

“GAAAAAA!!!!”

Even though it probably wasn’t appropriate to actually be screaming since there was no violence or anything of the sort, let’s just say that the midget squirrel’s screams could be heard from one mile away.

She will probably not regret that though. After all, she got to see two girls that probably would go together kiss due to the stupidest of reasons.