NIneteen

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

 

Hungry, my stomach growled. I don’t really want to get up, but I’m hungry. But then again, I can wait. They probably won’t starve me. Let’s just hope no one expects anything out of me.

-

Third Person

“…….”

Only the sound of footsteps could be heard in the hallway of the hotel as the girls walked. The taller girl had a strange look on her face as it seemed as if she couldn’t talk to the other girl. The other girl was just leading the way with an annoyed look on her face.

“……”

“……”

But the somewhat smaller girl seemingly has a short temper.

“Stop following me!”

Seeing as that the ace of AKB had left her with some random person and that she didn’t really want to be in Nagoya at the moment, she was already very annoyed. The addition of the fact that the random person was basically stalking her was making her even more annoyed even though she was somewhat used to someone following her around.

“Eh? But…”

The taller girl, Kashiwagi Yuki, let out a weird reaction. It’s not as if she wanted to follow the girl around, it’s just that a co-worker asked her to and she didn’t have a reason to say no.

Fuming, the smaller girl stomped off after just a few minutes being with Yuki. Yuki didn’t even get the younger girl’s name. She sighed at how the young people had gotten, but then again, the probably wasn’t that big.

“Eh… What am I supposed to do?”

Confusion was probably bond to happen. Yuki stared off into the direction that the girl stomped off into. Realizing that now she really didn’t know what to do, she sighed again.


 


 

Mayu PoV

And then I decided that I’m really hungry. Nothing I can do about it, I guess I just go find something to eat then. Now that I think about it, I’ll just eat whatever’s lying around unless someone actually gives me the food.

I put up the hood of my hoodie and get off of the bed. It was really soft. Well, that’s not the point. The masked person gave me 2000 yen for no reason. I don’t get them at all. The money was the problem to begin with, so why give me cash?

Of course, I’ll never understand how they think. I tug on the collar uncomfortably and open the door. The satisfying click sound happens as I turn around to lock it. I’m not into leaving doors unlocked even if I don’t care.

“Stop following me!”

A loud voice rang out from the other side of the floor. It sounded really familiar, just like Nezu. But I must be hallucinating, plus I would be really scared and unable to say anything if I met her face to face now.

“Eh? But… Eh… What am I supposed to do now?”

Then I heard the voice of that seemingly once apathetic overreacting weird nose girl. Though to tell the truth, saying all that might be mean, but to me, I guess it works fine. Her name should be something like Kashiwagi Yuki. I wonder why I even manage to remember people’s names.

I walk to the other side of the floor on a whim and see Yuki. She seems to be spacing out a bit and wandering off into her own world of troubles and whatnot. She started walking and then accidently walked into the wall. Had I not moved out of the way, she would have walked into me. Or rather, you are not Kojima Haruna, so please don’t have too many character overlaps.

“Ouch…”

I winced as I heard the sound of impact.

Grrrrrr

Then, I wonder why I’m always somewhat hungry whenever I meet her.

“Ah… Nezu-chan~”

Looking away, I attempt to escape. Every time, there’s something weird that happens when I meet members in the 48 family.

“……”

“I’ll treat you to dinner~ You seem hungry~”

Yuki smiles. I think people like to bribe me with food. Not knowing what to do, I obviously couldn’t think of a response. She takes my hand and starts to drag me away. A free meal isn’t that bad unless it’s this type of situation. I’m going to have a headache.