Twenty Three

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

“…Gah…” A girl with long black hair turned and rolled off of a hotel room’s bed.

With a thud, on the floor lay the girl dressed in pajamas, a new hoodie, and a collar. She was somewhat annoyed at the fact that the collar could actually be so easily removed, but she didn’t really do anything. Seeing as that just staying on the ground was probably a bad idea, the girl got up.

She put on the hoodie and yawned. After a bit, she picked up the collar and observed it. There was actually a mini-GPS chip on it.

They do their job in such a carefree way… Not that I care that much.

The girl put the chip onto a random table and went ahead to get dressed and whatever else people are supposed to do in the morning.


Yuka PoV

“Ne~ Yuki~ What’s Yuko-nee thinking right now?”

[Hey. You two are still kids, I’m taking care of you financially, kay?]

“I don’t know, but I guess I shouldn’t have been so harsh on her huh?”

Yuki replies to my question with an answer that doesn’t do much. She seems to feel bad about what she said to Yuko-nee. But I don’t blame her at all, it’s mostly because I began to feel uncomfortable with this type of business. Luckily, it seems that Jurina girl didn’t die.

We’ve stepped out of the dark side, but as we kind of know about it, we’ll probably get slightly involved no matter what. This is what happens in life, some things will never change. Life is interesting that way though.

“Hrm… Well, she sent us that messed up mail.”

“True…” Yuki slightly smiles. It’s nice to see her like that as she always has that overly serious glare-like look on her face, it makes her look overly serious and stiff.

“it’s like 9:09 AM right now~ Wanna go eat curry for breakfast?”

Curry for breakfast would be interesting right? And my internal clock is very accurate yay! Though I don’t know how it works at all. She looks at her wristwatch and sighs with a smile. I was right, of course.

“Ok, but don’t eat something too spicy.” Of course I won’t, I don’t want to burn my tongue after all.


Yuki PoV

As I pass the staff and the members that were supposed to go on the live show, I feel a heavy atmosphere in the air. Even though they were mostly packing up and taking things down, there was still that atmosphere.

Rena was being comforted by Acchan who was here for some reason and Haruna was spacing out with a sad look on her face. Takamina tries to take on too much responsibility. She’s still working despite everything going on and it seemed to make Acchan a bit sad. Yuko was nowhere to be seen.

“Takamina, here, you should take a break.” I hand her a cold bottle of water as Acchan had asked me to. She was worried of course.

“Thanks… But…” She slightly smiles, but shakes her head, rejecting the offer to rest.

Sometimes, I feel like she’s a lot older than she is, that’s not exactly always a good thing as you should probably enjoy your youth when you’re still young. In AKB, being considered an old hag is very bad and old is a pretty young age in our standards. Also, she’s going to collapse if she doesn’t take a break.

Even though we all know that Jurina isn’t dead, everyone is worried. When I was with Mayuyu, my mind was off that for some reason, but judging from how Rena, Haruna, and Takamina look, they were worrying a lot.

Knowing that I probably won’t be any help, I lean against the wall near where the others were sitting and let myself get deep into my world of thoughts.


Nezu PoV

Things happen at such a fast rate and the time limit isn’t even at half-way yet. I need to get this over with soon as to tell the truth, Maeda isn’t the one behind the freaking debt thing.

Money isn’t a problem, but the main problem is Mayu. I must be an idiot. I face palm myself and roll around on the carpeted floor of the hotel room.

Sadly, due to the fact that I didn’t want to spend money carelessly, I made this bank thing and deposited all the money I got from our corrupt dad in there. The problem is, I got Mayu’s fingerprint data without permission and made it so she had to agree with me. If she died, I could just, well cut off the finger. I want her to be happy and alive though, that’s the only reason I need to freaking get the freaking money out of the freaking indestructible thing that I stupidly made.

Under normal circumstances, a parent’s debt won’t be transferred to the kids, but I guess in this case with the dark side, it’s different. It’s kind of his fault, stupid corrupt politician. I don’t actually mind that, but desperate people are sometimes irritating.

I wonder how she views me now. Possibly, I’d be considered a scary person or possibly the traitor that ran away. Maybe there’s just that awkward feeling seeing as that she’s really innocent and nice towards people she cared about. Such a nice little kid, she’s not that much younger than me.


Atsuko PoV

Minami, take a break. I stare at that Takamidget with her messy ponytail moving around and working hard. Seeing as that Rena fell asleep on my lap uncharacteristically as I was patting her to sooth her, I couldn’t really move unless I wanted to disturb her. I don’t, even I’m worried about Jurina, I just don’t show it that much.

Yuki has gone off into her own world. Haruna is the same. Yuko’s worrying her. That stupid squirrel should just stop doing things that will make Haruna feel sad even if it is Sado who orders it.

Sayaka is probably worried, but also calm at the same time. Not anyone can be entrusted to a role like that, though she was one of the ‘old’ older generation members. A lot of them graduated.

That Sae should be taking care of ‘Nezumi’ and keeping the kid under her control, but as I’ve seen we’re very sloppy. At least things get done, but it just makes me think that ‘Nezumi’ probably has this horrible opinion of us.


Yuko PoV

[Sorry, you’re a good sister.]

Yuki sent me a mail. That kid, even though we’re sisters, she’s so formal sometimes. Of course sometimes even the most level headed people can explode. It’s actually a good thing that they’re out of this business after all.

Sado agreed. I wish I could read her mind. I’m happy she was so lenient on letting them step out, but I still don’t exactly feel all that happy about what happened to Jurina. During the process, I tried not to think too much about it. But as I thought, I don’t like these things either.

[We’re going for curry!]

I got a mail from Yuka, she’s an interesting little sister. Last time Takamina ate curry for breakfast, she kind of died there. That midget is probably working her off and getting Acchan worried. Even though Sado cut off the alliance with Acchan, I can still worry.

NyanNyan, I want to see her. I’m not allowed to meet up with her or else she’ll be in danger. I don’t want any of the members to be hurt again, especially not NyanNyan. Sadly, work and life is kind of different. If something even worse happens to Jurina, I think I might die of guilt. I’m an idiot.




Update filled with different POV! Yay~ I'm better at 1st person than 3rd person, but I'm doing my best with 3rd! And Kyzel-san, are you Kenjoy-san on jphip? (Dunno if I spelled it correctly or not~~)