Seventeen

Aitakatta - I Don't Want to Meet You

 

Takamina POV

A doctor comes out of the emergency room. Jurina fell out of a Ferris Wheel and was sent to the hospital. Never mind being ready for the show, I just hope she’s ok.

I get up from the seat. Rena is crying, not letting anyone see her face as Yuki attempts to comfort her. As both aren’t the most sociable people due to their personalities, I think that Yuki will be able to calm Rena down. That squirrel that’s a few centimeters taller than me is missing. I’m left with the job of asking the question.

“…Is she ok?”

There’s no answer. The doctor looks away, trying to avoid eye contact. Tears begin to well up, I try to hold them back.

“…I’m sorry…But, she’s still unconscious, she lost a lot of blood and hit her head hard… There’s a chance that she may have gotten a concussion and it’s already definite that there are a few broken bones… We have no idea when she will wake up, but it’s unlikely that she will be comatose…”

He bows to us. I look away, my hair getting in the way of my eyes. Then, he leaves.

I punch the wall, ignoring the blood dripping from my fist and start to cry. Ok, so I cry a lot, but that’s just how it is. And now Jurina is in this state. What in the world happened?



 

Third Person

Three girls stood in a dark alleyway; all had the same basic appearance due to the fact that they were sisters, technically triplets.

“Yuko, we’re stepping out of this business.” One of them said with a glare towards the one called Yuko.

The girl that talked, Yuki, held tightly onto the hand of her sister Yuka as she glared at the eldest Yuko. Yuka was silent, dejected and of course not really part of the conversation at all.

I kind of expected this to happen after all. You idiot Sado, what the heck are you thinking by getting Jurina out of the picture?

“…Is that so…?”

Despite what went on in her mind, Yuko answered blandly without any emotions. Work is different from what you want in life, that’s how it works for her.

I wish you would try to care for once! Family is more important than work.

Yuki scowled and walked away with Yuka. Their footsteps quickly disappearing, leaving the lone squirrel alone in the alleyway.



 

????? POV

Central Japan International Airport, Centrair huh? I can’t believe she decided to be normal today instead of taking some kind of private jet and flying to random places, that girl decided to ride a plane like a normal non-yakuza person.

I wait for a bit and see that famous idol with somewhat short black hair walking by. Maeda Atsuko, well, she’s technically yakuza. People even call her A-sama sometimes, but that’s just a bit weird.

“Oi, Maeda!”

No one notices as I call out to the girl. She looks my way and starts lugging her luggage towards my direction. There’s a displeased look plastered all over her face. Of course I already know what happened, thus I also start to frown.

“Nezu, what in the world happened with the pact with Shinoda?”

“Don’t ask me, Sado and us two are from different factions after all. Didn’t you learn that story in which the allies betray you very easily and the amount of liars there are out there?”

I simply reply with my thoughts. After all, it was her idea to pair up with people. One of the people is Shinoda, also known as Sado, I don’t know but it should be something about those squirrels. They ended up involving Mayu, but that was part of it to begin with, not that I wanted that outcome. But they also involved that kid, that’s the reason why Maeda is asking me after all.

She doesn’t really care, but it’s still a big deal. They aren’t too close, but what am I supposed to know about the bonds of people nowadays.

Maeda facepalms herself. “Seriously, your attitude towards people is like that, that’s the reason your sister is so negative.”

“At least she’s reserved and a bit weird when interacting with people.”

“That’s not a good thing.” An instant tsukkomi, she tugged on my hair which is just weird.

“Hey, let go.”

My fist goes flying towards her face. One might say not to punch an idol, but there’s no problem when it comes to Maeda. She catches my punch with one hand. She’s strong and after quite some time working with her, she should know that I’m a former yankee. Though her right-hand Sae-kun doesn’t. Well, I wouldn’t want her to know seeing as Sae is actually more yakuza than us in a way. Cool men in black and guns and such things are interesting right?

“Ok, now let’s stop with the jokes.”

“Business? Or just about AKB right now?”

I ask as I look at the news being displayed on a large screen.

[SKE48 – Matsui Jurina, hospitalized due to accident at Nagoya Theme Park. Nagoya Theme Park closed until further notice.]

“Both.”

“Yeah, I kind of saw that coming…”

Without another word, I led her to a motorbike and handed her a helmet. Even though it’s a bit crude and I don’t actually have a license, it’s how it is. Or rather isn’t it typical for someone like me to be like this?



A/N: I don't know how to write hospital things...... So far, the poll hasn't shown results that are effective, so for now, I have this written out. It'll only really be easy to comprhend if you read the other chapters carefully~ And yes Acchan is back!