Chapter 7: Meeting the Jungs and the Unexpected Visitor

The Lost Sister

At Jung's House............

"Eun Mi.........Call Yong Hwa, So Min and Ji Min to get down here for breakfast." Mr. Jung said. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung are already at the dining area waiting for their children to go down and have a breakfast with them. Without any minute all of them go to the dining area.

"Good Morning Mom, Dad." the three of them said in chorus.

"Hmmmm by the way Dad how was your dinner with the Park's last night???" Ji Min asked as she sat on the chair next to So Min.

"It was good Ji Min.......Your Oppa had enjoy it hehehe....." Mr. Jung said smiling and looking at Yong Hwa. "And by the way, we invite them to have their dinner with us so that So Min, Ji Min and you can meet the Park's specially Shin Hye our future daughter-in-law." Mr. Jung continued.

"That's good then.......I am so excited to see our daughter-in-law......" Mrs. Jung said while smiling and looking at Yong Hwa.

After their breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Jung left for awhile to get some groceries for the dinner tonight. And Yong Hwa, So Min and Ji Min stay at their house.

"Yong Hwa Oppa.........Do you already know the news??" So Min asked Yong Hwa.

"About what??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"Its about Seo Hyun Unnie, Oppa." Ji Min answered him.

"Ahhh that she already arrive here in Seoul........I don't care about her." Yong Hwa said.

"We know that Oppa.......But it is more than that Oppa........She will go here in our house tonight......Ji Min just recieved the message this morning.........." So Min said.

"What?!!!!.........She will go here!!!!.....We need a plan, I don't want to see her...." Yong Hwa said and he was worried for tonight because Seo Hyun might ruin the dinner with the Park's.

"Don't worry about it Oppa........I have good plan all we need is our dear little sister......." So Min said smiling and looking at Ji Min.

"Ohhhh No no no Unnie.......No way!!! I don't like to be with her for the whole night just to accompany her.....NO WAY!!!!!........Ji Min said shouting at them.

"Don't worry So Min will be with you." Yong Hwa said smiling while looking at So Min.

"No way Oppa!!!.......She is so annoying to be with....." So Min said frowning at Yong Hwa.

"Please just for tonight my lovely sisters........." Yong begging for the help of his sisters.

"IT'S A BIG NO NO, OPPA!!!!........" The two said in chorus.

"Okay heres the deal......I will do everything you want for one week, just accompany her after the dinner and take her away from me....." Yong Hwa said.

"For me Oppa, one week is not enough." Ji Min said in reply.

"Fine how about......One Week and three days......" Yong Hwa is dealing with his sisters.

"Make it two weeks then we will deal on it, Oppa." So Min said.

"Fine just make sure......." Yong Hwa didn't finished what he was going to say.

"Just leave it to us Oppa........" So Min replied on him.

It's already 6:00pm and all of the Jung are preparing for their dinner. 30 minutes late the Park family arrived at Jungs Mansion and all of the servants guide them to the living room. 

"Good evening and welcome to our house Mr. Park Jung Keun and Mrs. Park Young Hee, by the way were is your daughter Shin Hye???." Mr. Jung asked them.

"Hmmm.....She is just here with us a while ago." Mrs. Park answered.

"Hmmm........Unnie have you seen Yong Hwa Oppa???" Ji Min asked So Min that she gets their attention because of her question.

"Ohh so this are your lovely daughters you told us yesterday they are so cute and beautiful." Mrs. Park said and adoring their looks.

"Ohhh..........Thank you Mrs. Park." The two said in chorus. Mrs. Park staired at Ji Min and she remembered someone.

"Lets go to the dining room now....I know you are all starving now.......So Min call your Oppa I think he is with Shin Hye call them over to have our dinner together." Mrs. Jung said then someone rang the door bell. "Do we have another visitor??......I thought you already cancelled all your appointments." Mrs. Jung said to Mr. Jung. Ji Min already know who was the one who rang the door bell that's why she volunteer herself to welcome the visitor.

"Mom, I will go and get her here." Ji Min said and Mrs. Jung just nodded. Then all of them go to the dinning area while Ji Min open the door and welcome their unexpected visitor. 

Ji Min opened the door as expected it was Seo Hyun. She hugged Ji Min so tightly but Ji Min didn't hug her back.

"How are you now Ji Min???....You grew up so fast and became more prettier." Seo Hyun said Seo Hyun is only the one child of their family and she treated Ji Min like her own little sister.

"I am fine Unnie and Thank you. Come in Unnie." Ji Min let her in as what So Min and her planed.

Ji Min led Seo Hyun to the dinning area where they are all there.

"Ohhh Seo Hyun when did you arrived here in Seoul??" Mrs. Jung asked her.

"I just arrived yesterday Ma'am." Seo Hyun answered her.

"Come and lets have dinner." Mrs. Jung said. Seo Hyun was about to sit beside Yong Hwa and Shin Hye but Ji Min run and sitted beside them that Seo Hyun has no choice but to sit beside So Min. Yong Hwa feel relieved on what his sisters are doing for him.


Sorry for the wrong grammars and spelling......Thank you for all who subscribed and upvoted.........I hope you all like it ^_______^......