Chapter 6: The Handkerchief and The Necklace

The Lost Sister

"This necklace belongs to my little sister Min Hye." Shin Hye said.

"So you have a sister.......where is she??" Yong Hwa is pretending that he doesn't know that Shin Hye has a little sister.

"We lost her because of one accident 10 years from now. Until now we are still finding whose family adopted her." Shin Hye said.

"If you don't mind Shin......What kind of accident is that??" Yong asked her curiously.

Before Shin Hye answer his question she look at him eye to eye and said. "Do you really want to know??" Then Yong noded. Then Shin Hye told him all of the story that makes Shin Hye cry heavily and Yong Hwa comforted her. Yong Hwa hug her to comfort her and Shin Hye hug him back and she cried on his chest.

"Shin stop crying now your eyes will be floppy when you wake up tomorrow if you kept on crying." Yong Hwa is cheering her up. "Here you go." Yong Hwa gave her a handkerchief and she remember someone who also gave her a handkerchief and also have the same design of it.

"Yong where did you get this handkerchief??" Shin Hye asked curiously and wept her tears.

"Do you remember now Shin??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"So you are the man who led me a handkerchief when I was crying on the park." And Yong Hwa just noded. "That handkerchief is a personalize one, am I right???....Because the design is hand-made. Did you made this one??" Shin Hye said and asked curiously.

"No.....I am not the one who made it.....It was my youngest sister Ji Min all of us have that kind of handkerchief and when my sister find out that I lost it she didn't talked to me in one week and after that week had passed she talked to me and gave me again another one." Yong Hwa said to her.

"So you want to get it now???.....Wait for me here and I will get it." Shin Hye was about to stand up but Yong Hwa hold her hand.

"No don't go and get it....It is yours now you can have it.....And use it tomorrow when you go to our house so that my sister will saw it." Yong Hwa said and make Shin Hye blushed because Yong Hwa was holding her hands and looking at her eye to eye.

"Ohhh any way thanks." Shin Hye said and remove her hands to him and still Shin Hye is blushing. And their atmosphere became silent. Then Yong Hwa broke it.

"Ohhh I forgot......Shin can we have a picture my sister is requesting me to take a picture with you." Yong Hwa asked her and Shin Hye just noded. Without their notice their parents where looking at them and they are all laughing and giggling around.

"Thank you Shin.....I hope I will be seeing you again tomorrow to meet my mother and together wit my crazy sisters." Yong Hwa said.

"Don't worry Yong I will go to meet your family.........Anyway lets go inside it is already getting cold  out here." Shin Hye said and smile on him. 

"Wait Shin......" Yong Hwa hold her hand again and Shin Hye look at him. "Shin if you don't mind can I have your number???" Yong Hwa asked shyly and Shin Hye nodded and she gave him her number. And the two of them walk inside.

Everyone who was inside the house getting panic because they might notice that they are looking at them. Mr. Park, Mr. Jung and Mrs. Park go immidiately to the living room while all of the servants run to the kitchen as fast as they can. As Shin Hye and Yong Hwa got inside the two realize the quiet atmostphere in the house. Before the two will asked a question Mr. Jung stand up and said.....

"Yong Hwa, Shin Hye........How was your talk???" Mr. Jung said.

"It's okay Dad..." Yong Hwa said.

"Good to know that Yong.....So we have to go now it is already late....We have to go now.....Thank you and see you all again tomorrow at our house." Mr. Jung said he gave them a wide smile and bow to them a respect and the Park family bid good bye to Yong Hwa and Mr. Jung. 

Shin Hye's POV................

See you tomorrow Yong............Your sush a good person I thought you are not......

End of POV

Yong Hwa's POV.............

See you tomorrow Shin..............I Love You, I hope you also love me.........

End of POV


Thank You for all of those who subscribe..............Sorry if there are wrong gramars.......I hope you didn't get bored to it............