Chapter 16: Their Promises to Each Other

The Lost Sister

"Lets hear their promises to each other." The priest said.

"I Jung Yong Hwa, promise to be a good husband to you Shin Hye shi, I promise that I will never let you cry. I will be with you always every time you need me, I will never leave you no matter what happens, as your husband I will take care of you every time you are sick...I promise that I will never look at any other woman out there, because for me you are the only one that I love and will love for eternity...I Love You Shin Hye." Yong Hwa said his promise to Shin Hye and then he kiss her cheeks.

"I Park Shin Hye, promise to be a good wife to you Yong Hwa shi. I promise to you that I will be a faithful wife to you, I will return every love that you will give to me. I will also be there for you if you need me, I will never leave you side. I already love you Jung Yong Hwa even though we only know each other for a short time..I love now and for eternity." Shin Hye said and shed a tear and smiled to Yong Hwa.

"Now lets see them wear their rings as a sign of their marriage." The priest said.

"Shin Hye, wear this ring as a sign of my love and compassion to you, In the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Yong said and put the ring on Shin Hye's ring finger.

"Yong Hwa, wear this ring as the sign of my love and compassion to you, In the name of the Father, the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Shin Hye said and put the ring on Yong Hwa's ring finger.

"And now may I announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The priest said and Yong Hwa immediately remove the vail on her face and kiss her passionately and Shin Hye respond to the kiss that it became deeper. They broke their kiss to gasp some air and the people around them are very happy.

As they walk out of the church Ji Min notice someone who is looking at Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. But Ji Min just ignore it.

All of them proceed to the Jungs Mansion where the reception is being held. They where eating happily and the two newly wed are going around to entertain their guest. As they were going around Yong Hwa whispered to Shin Hye.

"Shin, lets go now." Yong hwa whispered that made Shin Hye look at him.

"It's too early Yong, and we still have many guest to handle we can't leave them." Shin Hye replied to him.

Yong didn't say anything but he carried Shin Hye bridal style that catches the guest attentions and go where the microphone is.

"Hmmm...to our dear guest here, may I ask a permission from all of you to take our leave now?.." Yong asked them while still carrying Shin Hye.

"Hehehe, its your choice Yong Hwa." One of the guest replied.

"Okay then, we will be going now." Yong Hwa said and they take their leave.


Here you all go guys^____^...Sorry for the late update...sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling...Hope you like this chapter^___^.....