Chapter 8: The Plan

The Lost Sister

"Fine just make sure......" Yong Hwa didn't finished he was going to say.

"Just leave it to us Oppa...." So Min replied on him."Okay here is the plan, Oppa when they arrived here immidiately invite Shin Hye Unnie on the garden, so that if Seo Hyun Unnie will arrive at the same time as the Parks arrive if not Ji Min will do all the rest." So Min told them about the plan.

"So the two of planned to have Seo Hyun at the all night!!" Yong Hwa object on their plan.

"Of course not Oppa, we will not let that happen. Because this night is very important because our parents will talk about your marriage Oppa." Ji Min inserted her self in their conversation.

"Oppa, do you still remember the cousin of Seo Hyun who has a crush on Ji Min??" So Min recalling their childhood past.

"Ohhh yes I still remember that child....What does it do to our plan now??" Yong Hwa was curious on the plan of So Min.

"We will use him Oppa....Just to get rid of Seo Hyun here in the house" So Min planned. Ji Min was about to object but she was scared on how So Min look at her. "You still have his number right??" and Ji min just noded on her. "Call him now for the plan." So Min said Ji Min.

Ji Min dialed the number of Lee Hyeon Song. "Hel....hello Oppa....." Ji Min's shaking voice. Ji Min really doesn't like to talk to him. 

"Ohh Ji Min....Why did you call is there something wrong?" Hyeon Song asked her.

"No....I mean nothing happened. Is just that can you do me a favor??" Ji Min finally said it.

"What is it??" Hyeon song said.

"I need you to call Seo Hyun Unnie when I send you a text message." Ji Min said.

"Is that only??.....Before I will do that.....Can you do my favor??" Hyeon Song got a chance to see Ji Min again.

Ji Min doesn't know what to do now that he asked her again."What should I do?? I don't want to see him. I don't want this plan. But I have to do this." Ji Min said in her mind."Fine I will do it......But just for one day okay..." Ji Min said and she immediately turn off her phone.

"It's all plan now, Unnie, Oppa" Ji Min said to them.

 


Sorry for the late update. I don't know if you can all read this chapter something very wrong here. thank you for reading it.