Chapter 13:Her two and half day stay at their house part 3

The Lost Sister

So Min and Ji where walking on the park and while walking they saw Yong and Shin are sharing kisses to each other. Ji Min was about to go there but So Min grab her hand.

"Ji Min don't go there." So Min said.

"I just want to apologize to Oppa, Unnie...If you don't want then fine." Ji Min said and ride a taxi going home and So Min just follow her.


So Min sent a message to Yong Hwa to infom him that they already got home, because Ji Min is not in a bad mood.

"Shin Hye, the two already got home...Ji Min is really mad at me." Yong said in a low voice and sigh heavily.

"Just understand her Yong, you know Yong I remember someone when I'm seeing Ji Min." Shin Hye said and look at the sky.

"Is that your little sister??" Yong hwa asked.

"Yes...I just hope I will be seeing her again." Shin Hye said and the tears are already forming on her eyes and Yong Hwa notice it and hugged her.

"Don't worry Shin Hye there will be a time that you will be seeing her again...I will help you.." Yong Hwa said and Shin Hye look at him and smiled.


Yong and Shin got home at 5:30pm and the parents of shin hye and yong hwa together with So Min and Ji Min are in the living room talking and waiting for them.

"Ohhh, our love birds had already arrive." Mrs. Jung said while smiling. "The two of you come and sit here we will talk somethin on about the wedding." Mrs. Jung said and the two look at each other before sitting there.

Shin Hye POV.....

Wedding???... Don't tell me they are going to make it early... Whaaaa I still don't want to get married even though I already love Yong Hwa...I still need time for this...

End of the POV

Yong Hwa POV

Wedding???...what is about the wedding??...don't tell me they are going to change the schedule...well if that is, it's okay for me but, I just don't know if it is okay to Shin Hye.

"What is about the wedding??.." I asked.

"Well we won't make it to long and we already talked about it, we all agree that the wedding will be move on the day after tomorrow." My father said smiling and I look at Shin Hye.

End of the POV..

"But uncle, Why??" Shin hye asked.

"Well it will be good if we will make it early." Mr. Jung answered.

Shin Hye was about to spoke but she saw her father's expression on her altitude.

"But Dad we all haven't prepared anything about it, the chapel, the reception, guest and everything." Yong hwa is helping Shin Hye but he already knows it's already settled and it will never be change.

"Don't worry about it, we all settle it before going home and the Parks also help that's why it was fast." Mrs. Jung said.

"So you all mean that you all didn't go to work but to settle all the things for the wedding??." Yong Hwa said.

"You got the point my dear son." Mrs. Jung said and smiling.

 


Okay here you all go guys. Thanks for subscribing. Sorry it is a late update....and also sorry for the errors there...hope you all like the chapter...please leave some comments ^_____^....