Chapter 15: Their Memorable Wedding

The Lost Sister

At the Day of their marriage...

Shin Hye was at one room waiting for the signal that she may go out of the room....Then her phone rang it was Yong Hwa..

"Yeoboseyo??" Shin Hye answered the call.

"I miss your voice Shin, It's just like a year that I didn't see you." Yong Hwa said that makes Shin Hye giggle.

"Come on Yong, you didn't just see me for one day and you already miss me like that.." Shin Hye said.

"Of course, that's how I miss you and I can't take it if I won't see you in just one day...I love you so much my soon-to-be-wife, you will already be mine in only a couple of minutes." Yong said smiling.

"I also love you my soon-to-be-husband." Shin Hye said in reply.

"Shin are you already ready??, you will go out now in just couple of minutes." Shin Hye's mom said.

"I think I need to go now, I'll be seeing you later soon-to-be Mrs. Jung Shin Hye." Yong said and he hung up.

"Shin Hye, can I talk to you??" Mr. Park said as he entered the room.

"Sure Dad, why?, what happen??" Shin Hye asked him.

"Nothing happened my dear daughter, it just that I want to say sorry for everything I did since your sister lost in the beach." Mr. Park said as he was holding Shin Hye's hand.

"You don't need to say sorry to me Dad, I understand you...." Shin Hye didn't finish what she was going to say.

"I have to say sorry to you my daughter, I never been a good father to you...I'm really sorry my daughter." Mr. Park said while hugging her. 

"I love you Dad." Shin Hye said as her tears are forming in her eyes, then Mr. Park look at her.

"Don't cry my daughter, you will get ugly if you cry, be happy my dear, Your Dad always love you my daughter." Mr. Park said to her and Mrs. Park saw them and she shed a tear seeing them.

"Shin you have to go out now the ceremony is going to start now." Shin Hye's mother said.

As Shin Hye went out of the room So Min and Ji Min was amaze on the beauty of Shin Hye. Shin Hye is wearing a strapless wedding with a small tiara on her head and she is only wearing a light make up.

"Woah Unnie you're so pretty." Ji Min said as she was so amaze on Shin Hye.

"You are also pretty my dear." Shin Hye said to Ji Min with a smile which make Shin Hye remember someone.

"Unnie, Oppa is so lucky to you Unnie you're so beautiful." So Min told her.

"The both of you are making me fluttered." Shin Hye said as she blushed hard.

"Okay arrange yourselves now." The arranger of the wedding told them.

Yong Hwa was about to go the back where Shin Hye was but the arranger of the wedding hold his arm.

"And where do you think you're going young man, you must go to the front now to begin the marching, you will see your bride later, go now go." The arranger said.

The marching starts, Yong Hwa was the first one who march then then his sister and then the parents then maid of honor then it was the turn of the bride Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa was so amaze on Shin Hye while she was walking on the aisle.

"She's so beautiful in her wedding dress. Men I want to run to held her hand immediately but I have to wait." Yong Hwa said in his mind. 

Shin Hye saw Yong Hwa near the altar waiting for her, she smile widely to him until she and her father reach where Yong Hwa was.

"Yong, please take good care of my daughter, you know that she is the only one daughter that I have now so please take good care of her." Mr. Park said to Yong Hwa before handling Shin Hye's hand to him.

"I will Mr. Park, I will." Yong Hwa said confidently.

"Just call me Dad, since you are going to be my daughter's husband." Mr. Park said to Yong Hwa while giving the hand of Shin Hye to Yong Hwa.

"Thank you Dad." Yong said in reply and then he and Shin Hye walk to the altar.

"We are all here to witness the wedding of Mr. Jung Yong Hwa and Ms. Park Shin Hye as they will make their promises to each other in this day." The priest said..


Hello guys^____^....Sorry for not updating for about a month, I will be going to update now^___^.....wait for the promises that they will make, I'm going to update it tonight^^.....Please also read "The Circle of Love", I will update the first chapter of it today.......