Chapter 1: The Arrange Marriage

The Lost Sister

In Park's Mansion

Shin Hye and her family are having a very silent breakfast, when Park Jung Keun (the father of Shin Hye) broke the silence.

"I want to tell you something Shin Hye, Our company is in danger right now and I already agree on the condition of the Jungs to help us on it and I want you to cooperate with it." Mr. Park said to Shin Hye while her mother is in the kitchen.

"What is it Dad??" Shin Hye reply. 

"I want you to marry the only son of the Jungs, and I agree to that arrange marriage that they want. It is the only way to save our company. The Jung Company are one of the biggest company here in Korea." Mr. Park said while eating his breakfast.

"What Dad??!! You want me to marry who???! Dad I don't even know him and you want me to marry him....Dad I don't want." Shin Hye said and she stop eating her breakfast. Park Young Hee went to the dining room when she heard what Shin Hye just said.

"What is going on here??" Mrs. Park said. She is really confused on what is going on.

"I need you with this Shin Hye!!..You will marry him weather you like it or not!!...Even if you don't even know him!!" Mr. Park said while shouting at her.

"What you will push Shin Hye to marry a guy she don't know or met??!...I won't let you Jung Keun!!.." Mrs. Park said to him.

"Stay out of this Young Hee!!" Mr. Park said to her.

"I won't stay out of this, I am part of this family, I am your wife and Shin Hye is my daughter I have a right!!" Mrs. Park said to him.

"I said stay out of this. You are not include with this just stay out of it!!" Mr. Park is scolding her that she didn't say anything.

"Dad please...." Shin Hye is begging her father.

"My decision is final Shin Hye, you are my ONLY ONE DAUGHTER and you know what I mean with that ONE....." Mr. Park didn't finished what he was going to say when Mrs. Park talk.

"Mr. Park Jung Keun!!!...Stop digging the past will you!!...It's already in the PAST!!!" Mrs. Park said to him.

"Why should I not stop digging the past she is the reason why we are here in Seoul!!...She is the reason why our life turn out like this....We have a peaceful life before and she ruined it....An she is the reason why we lost Min Hye!!!" Mr. Park said while pointing on Shin Hye and his eyes are getting misty when he say the name of Min Hye. And Shin Hye run out of their house and call Kim Hyun Joong to meet her in the park.


At Jung's Mansion

Mr. Jung is in the garden early in the morning and he called Yong Hwa to talk about something. 

"Yong Hwa do you remember what I told you last last week??" Mr. Jung ask Yong Hwa.

"What is it Dad?? Is it that if won't have any girl to face infront of you, you will push me to an arranged marriage?? I am I right Dad??" Yong Hwa said.

"Good thing you still remember it Yong Hwa. And the time that I gave you is already over and you leave me no choice but to push you through it." Mr. Jung said to him.

"Okay Dad. When it will be?? And when should I meet her??" Yong Hwa said without faiding his smile.

"Why are you so confident Yong Hwa??...And why are you smiling??" Mr. Jung is curiously asking.

"I know you won't let me down Dad, remember parents knows the best." Yong hwa said and still smiling that makes his father annoyed.

"Are you making fun of me Yong Hwa. I am really serious right now." Mr. Jung said making a serious look.

"I am also serious Dad and I trust you, I have to go now Dad I have to fix the car before my sister will go down" Yong Hwa said and bid good bye to his father.

"Okay we will all go together to their house tomorrow, make sure you will fix your schedule okay." Mr. Jung said to him while he was on his way to their garage.

"I will Dad, bye!!!" Yong Hwa reply.

"Good Morning Dad." His two daughters are at his back and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Good Morning too my lovely daughters" Mr. Jung said while giving them a big smile.

"In all of this years I haven't seen Oppa smile widely like that." Ji Min said and giving an intellect look to his father.    

"I agree with you Ji Min, what happen Dad?? What did you talked about Dad??" So Min ask their father curiously and both of them are looking to their father. "Can you share it to us Dad??" Both of them ask their father and Mr. Jung is only making a soft laugh and giving a big smile on them, that makes the two really curious."Daaad Pleaaaaaase....." The two are begging and making a cute face. And Mr. Jung only laugh hard because of their faces.

"So Min, Ji Min come on lets go!! Our cousins are waiting for us now." Yong Hwa said that make the two pout because they didn't get what they want from their father.

"Hehehe. Just ask your brother with that. Your cousins are all waiting for the three of you." Mr. Jung said to the two.

"Okay Dad. Good Bye see you later." The two said to their father and gave a kiss on his cheek.

"Good Bye have fun!! Go home early okay and tell to your brother to drive carefully okay??" Mr. Jung said to them.

"Yes Dad we will!!!...Good Bye!!!" Both of them said together while waving their hands.


 I hope all of you like the first chapter...sorry for the late update....And also sorry if their is a wrong grammar and a wrong spelling on it.....Please leave some comments about this chapter...Thank You for all who subscribed.