Chapter 3: Before Knowing the Arrange Marriage

The Lost Sister

Yong Hwa was on his way to his father's office room happily. He was about to enter the room then he heard the word "arrange marriage" then he listen to the coversation of Mr. Jung Jae Hwa and Mr. Park Jung Keun.

"What arrange marriage??!" Jung Keun said he is now getting worried to Shin Hye. Even though he is always getting mad to Shin Hye no matter what she is his daughter and he loves her deep in side.

"Yes, if you want me to help you save your company. Then agree on my condition." Jae Hwa said and Yong Hwa's smile faid when he heard it.

"Is there any condition that you want??....because" Jung Keun didn't finished what he was going to say.

"Because what??...If you don't want my condition then go now we have nothing to talk about." Jae Hwa said to him.

"No...I accept your condition now." Jung Keun said to him.

"Then it is set then. We will have a dinner a day after tomorrow then at your house I will bring my family there so that your daughter and my son will know each other." Jae Hwa said to him.

"Okay I will take my leave now Mr. Jung Jae Hwa thank you." Park Jung Keun said.

Park Jung Keun is now worried about his daughter. His love to his daughter never faid he still care for her even now he still haven't forget the past, when he see Shin Hye he remember the past when Min Hye was taken away from them in an incident.


Yong Hwa was in front of the door and heard all what they have talked about. When he heard that Jung Keun is now going out he quikly hide himself and followed Jung Keun to their house and there he saw Shin Hye entered the house together with her father.

"So that is his only daughter." Yong Hwa said to his mind and he is so amazed on Shin Hye's beauty.

After Yong Hwa saw Shin Hye and he imediately go to his sister who is at the park waiting for him.


At the Party.....

"What is her name??" Yong Hwa asked him.

"Her name is Park Shin Hye, she is the cousin of Hyun Joong, but Hyung Joong already left awhile ago because he is worried about her now. Like you, her father told her the arrange marriage that makes her really upset" Lee Min Ho said to him.

"Okay cuz, thanks for the help, we will be leaving now." Yong Hwa said to him.

"No problem cuz, anything for you. Drive carefully okay??...Take care Bye!!" Lee Min Ho said to Yong Hwa. Then Yong Hwa together with his sisters drove way home.

At the road....

"So that's her name. Her name is so adorable Park Shin Hye, I just hope she is more beautiful and nicer than Seo Hyun Unnie. Seo HYun Unnie is so mean I don't like her for you Oppa." Ji Min said.

"Of course Ji Min she is more beautiful and nicer than Seo Hyun. Like what I have said before she is not suitable to be our sister-in-law. Even before you have seen her real identity. And you also used to play with her back when we are still young." So Min said.

"Yeah right Unnie. But that one is already past." Ji Min said to her.

"Hmmm Oppa. Do you know that she has a Little sister who has a the same attitude of Ji MIn??" So MIn asked Yong Hwa.

"What I know is that she is the only daughter. I don't know anything about that. Did Hyung Joong said something to you??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"He just said that they lost her sister 10 years ago. She got into an accident then they never see her after that, and now they are still finding her and hoping that they could see her." So Min said.

"So do you know the name of her sister?? And what kind of accident is that??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"Her name is Park Min Hye, that's all that I know he didn't tell me what kind of incident is that because he don't want to remember the past." So Min said to him.

"It must be still painful for them." Ji Min said giving a sad face.

"That accident may have change their lives." Yong Hwa felt pity on them. "By the way we will all go to their house tomorrow to have dinner Dad just told me awhile ago." Yong Hwa said to change their subject.

"Ohhh why is it tomorrow...." Ji Min said.

"Why is there something wrong with it??" Yong Hwa asked Ji Min.

"We will be going home to Busan with Mom, Oppa. Because Mom has a meeting with her friends tomorrow and she want us to come with her." So Min said to him.

"It's a bad thing that the two of you can't go with us. You may not see her." Yong Hwa said.

"It's okay Oppa. There will be next time and Dad might set another dinner with them." So Min said.

"Oppa can I asked one favor??"Ji Min asked Yong Hwa.

"What is it my little sis??" Yong Hwa asked.

"Can you take pictures with her I want the two of you will be on that picture that you will be going to give me." Ji Min is asking a childish request because she is seeing that they are all getting too emotional.

"Hehehehe okay my crazy little sister." Yong Hwa said smilingly. 


I am glad you all like my FF, that makes me update this 3rd Chapter hope that you all like it. This will be the last Chapter that I will update this January and I will update the following Chapters on the last week of February. I promise you all that many chapters will be updated on the last week of February. Thanks for all of those who subscribe and for all of your comments. I will be seeing you all on February...Good Bye.....I Love You all guys <3 ^________^...........................