Chapter 4: Shin Hye's past

The Lost Sister

 


A 10 year old Shin Hye was painting the beautiful view of the beach while her little sister is siting beside her and watching.

"What you can say about my work Min Hye?" Shin Hye asked her 5 year old sister.

"Your pantings are always beautiful Unnie, you don't have to asked me that." Min Hye said in reply.

"Thanks my sis and Happy 5th Birthday I Love You." Shin Hye said to her.

"Thank You Unnie I love you too." Min Hye said and Shin Hye gave a hug on her.

It was the 5th Birthday of Min Hye and all of their relatives are there at the beach to celebrate with them. Min Hye is their very precious one, they all love her. She is a cheerful and a loving daughter. 

"Unnie can we have a walk on there??" Min Hye ask Shin Hye pointing at the sea shore.

"Okay, lets go." Shin Hye said to her sister as she stand up.

"Shin Hye, Min Hye don't go near the water it is too dangerous." Mrs. Park told them.

"Okay Mom." Both of them said in chorus.

Both of them are enjoying walking, running and picking some sea shells.

"Unnie look at this shells it is so cute. Unnie can you make them as a necklace??" Min Hye ask Shin Hye. Then Shin Hye remember something about the necklace that she will give to Min Hye as her birthday gift to her. Shin Hye earn her money just to buy the necklace for her sister. 

"Of course, Unnie will do it for my dear sister. Just stay here Unnie will just get the materials and Unnie has a surprise for you,Okay?? And don't go near the water." Shin Hye said and she run to get what she will get.

Min Hye was left alone and she was looking at the very beautiful view of the sea. She have been amazed on the view and made her go to the water. She forgot what Shin Hye and Mrs. Park told her. Then Shin Hye came back together with Hyun Joong, she saw her sister at the sea and a very big wave coming to her.

"MIN HYE get out of the water now, there is a big wave coming!!!" Shin Hye said to her sister loudly for her to hear but it is too late.

"SHIN HYE UNNIE, OPPA HELP!!!!.....MOM, DAD HELP!!!!" Min Hye is asking for their help and Shin Hye was about to swim on the sea but Hyun Joong grab her hand.

"It's too dangerous Shin Hye, another big wave may come again." Hyun Joong said.

"But I can't just let my sister....." Shin Hye saw another big wave and her tears are already going down. Seeing her sister Shin Hye scream for help but nobody hear her then she repeat it again.

"MOM, DAD HELP IT'S MIN HYE!!!" All of them came rushing to them when they heard Shin Hye and Hyun Joong screaming for help.

"Where is Min Hye, Shin Hye?!" Mr. Park asked Shin Hye.

"Dad........A big wave washed her away." Shin Hye said.

"Your Mom already told you not to go near the sea because it is too dangerous and you let your sister go there!!!.....What came to your mind that you let her!!!" Mr. Park said to Shin Hye while shaking her hard.

"Uncle, Shin Hye only left Min Hye for a minute then when we came back we already saw Min Hye who is already at the sea, we tried to get her but it is too late." Hyun Joong said who is trying to explain everything.

"And why did you left her here Shin Hye....IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOUR SISTER SHIN HYE I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!"Mr. Park said to Shin Hye and makes her cry very hard.      

"Jung Keun stop it. Don't blame Shin Hye here it is not her fault." Mrs. Park told Mr. Park to stop because Shin Hye is already crying hardly. "Everybody call the lifegaurds and the rescuers here to find Min Hye." Mrs. Park told them.

Without any minute the rescuers came. "Don't worry Ma'am, Sir we will do our best to find your daughter." One of the rescuers told them and they start the searching for Min Hye.

"God please don't let anything bad happened to our daughter. Please help her." Mrs. Park is praying for Min Hye's safety while she is hugging Shin Hye who is also crying and holding the necklace that she would give to Min Hye.

It is already dark now but the rescuers hasn't come back. And all of them are getting worried now and also they are already thinking negative toughts. Then the rescuers came back but they are not with Min Hye. And all of them gathered around them to listen.

"We have a good news and a bad news for all of you Ma'am and Sir. What do you want to know first??" One of the rescuer asked them.

"Just tell us first the bad news." Mr. Park replied to them.

"I am sorry to tell you that we haven't found your daughter all over the sea, and there is no sign of her." The rescuer told them.

"What about the good news, Sir??" Hyun Joong asked them with a teary eyes.

"We decided to go to the other side of the sea and asked some people if they saw a little girl that have gotten here by a wave and they said yes. A one family from Seoul saw Min Hye and run her to the nearest hospital and now she is safe." The rescuer said that gave them a big hope.

"Were is that hospital, Sir??" Shin Hye asked them immediately.

"I am sorry to tell you all that they left the place with Min Hye. One person told us that when Min Hye woke up in the hospital, she can't remember anything and she doesn't even know her name due to her head injury. So the family decided to adopt her and left the place. They also said that the family get her are still suffering for the lost of their youngest daughter who died two years from now that died because of drowning. They said 5 times year they come there." The rescuer said.

"Who are they?? Did you ask, who took our daughter??" Mrs. Park asked them.

"I am Sorry Ma'am, we already asked them but they don't know them. I am sorry, We have to live now it is already dark." One rescuer said.

All of them came home with a sad face on their faces. Everyone is quiet on their way home especially Shin Hye. Not only because of Min Hye but also on what her father just have said to her awhile ago.

When they got home....

"Everybody pack your things we will going to Seoul.......We will find the family who took Min Hye" Mr. Park said.              


Hello Chingus....I Hope you all like this chapter........Sorry if there are wrong grammars or spelling............The next chapter will be the meeting of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa so stay tuned ^________^.........Belated Happy Valentines to all of you ^____^............