Chapter 11: Her two and half day stay in their house part 1

The Lost Sister

Early in the morning, Ji Min is always the first to wake up in the morning. After she took a bath she immediately go to the garden where all of their dogs was put in. When she got in the garden she saw Shin Hye playing with them.

"Ohhh.....Unnie you are so early to wake up....." Ji Min said while Shin Hye is holding a dog.

"Hmmm yes.....I always wake up early even I don't have any appointments to go......what is the name of this cute dog??" Shin asked.

"ahh that is Ji Un.....she is my dog......the other one is Mi Un that is So Min Unnie's dog.....that one who is sleeping is Hwa Un it's Yong Hwa Oppa's dog, Hwa Un only wakes up if he hears Oppa's voice.....and the two big dogs are Jae Un and Young Un they are Mom and Dad's dogs.........And come here Unnie I want to show you something." Ji Min guide Shin Hye to the other side of the garden. "And here this is Hye Un, she will be your dog here Unnie." Ji Min handed Hye Un to her. 

"Wow........thank you Ji Min......She is so cute." Shin HYe said.

"Your welcome Unnie.....the truth is all of them are my dogs but I can't handel them all that's why I distribute them to all of you." Ji Min said and smile to her.

"I knew it that you are with my naughty little sister." A man's voice appear at their back, that is Yong Hwa.

"Oppa......." Ji Min was shocked that Yong Hwa is already awake while he only wakes up if Ji Min is the one who will wake him up. "Ohhh....this is new ah Oppa, today you woke up early......what have you eat??" Ji Min asked Yong Hwa that make Shin Hye laugh lightly.

"I didn't eat anything Ji Min.........I just saw someone." Yong Hwa replied to her that make Shin Hye stop smiling because Yong Hwa wink at her and he gave her a smile. "Good Morning Shin.....Did you sleep well??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"Ohhh well here we go again......." Ji Min said and Yong Hwa look at her to gave a signal to go somewhere. "Well just what I have said here we go again..........Okay Unnie good bye see you later at the dinning area and beware of my Oppa, Unnie." Ji Min said and then she left the two.

"So how are you??" Yong Hwa asked her.

"I am fine, and I slept well last night........Sorry if I didn't reply to your text message last night." Shin Hye said to him.

"That's okay I know that you were tired......." Yong Hwa said. "Anyway Shin I want to give you something, but I don't know if you will like it." Yong Hwa said to her.

"What is it??" Shin Hye asked him.

"Well first promise me that you will not get angry to me???" Yong Hwa asked her again.

"Just tell me first what was it." Shin Hye asked him again.

Yong Hwa lean closer to her, then suddenly Yong Hwa kiss her from her lips that makes her eyes widen. She was shocked on the gestures of Yong Hwa that she didn't expect that Yong Hwa will do it.

"Ehemmmmmm......." A familiar voices appear and that was Yong Hwa's sisters. "Well sorry for disturbing the two of you Oppa..." So Min said but she was looking at the different direction. "But Mom and Dad told us to call you and Unnie to have our breakfast together...." Ji Min continue. "But we think we came in a wrong time...." The two said in chorus and they run to go inside of the house, but when the two got inside they are gigling.

"This is too embarasing....I want to go home now.....Ji Min and So Min saw us.....what should I do.." Shin Hye said in her mind.

"Aishhh........the two saw us I hope they will not tell to Mom and Dad.....I am sure for now they will block mailing me for that....But to be true, her lips are so soft." Yong Hwa said in his mind while looking at Shin Hye. "Hmmm Shin we have to go now.......they are all waiting for us in the dinning area now." Yong Hwa invited Shin Hye. And the two of them walk together but they are not walking holding hands.

As Shin Hye and Yong Hwa arrive at the dinning area, Ji Min and So Min are looking at them with a smile that makes the two nervous.

"Ahhh...this two might have told Mom and Dad about that...." Yong Hwa said and glaring at his sisters.

"Yong Hwa why are looking at your sisters like that did something happen??" Mr. Jung asked him.

"They didn't told them yet....Thank God....This two has a plan on me." Yong Hwa said in his mind. " Ahhhh nothing Dad....." Yong Hwa replied on his father.

"Well Shin Hye did you sleep well my dear???" Mrs. Jung asked her. Shin Hye was siting beside Yong Hwa.

"Yes Mom......" Shin Hye replied on her.

"Are okay Shin???.......you are getting red....did Yong Hwa did something on you??" Mrs. Jung asked her and she was glaring at Yong Hwa. Then So Min and Ji Min where laughing lightly that Mr. and Mrs. Jung didn't notice it but in Yong Hwa's eyes didn't escape on it.

"I am fine Mom.........just don't mind it." Shin Hye said to her.

"Are you sure your okay dear??" Mrs. Jung asked her again. And Shin Hye just noded. "By the way, me and your father will go to the company so the three of you must accompany Shin Hye while we are gone, Okay??" Mrs. Jung said to them and the three just noded. "Behave your self Yong Hwa if your sisters report something that you did to Shin Hye you know what we will going to do to you." Mrs. Jung warned Yong Hwa and So Min and Ji Min are looking at her intentionally.

After their breakfast Mr. and Mrs. Jung left the house. Then Yong Hwa look at his sisters.

 


Ohhh Well here you all go...........I hope you all like it......thanks to all those who subscribed and upvoted........Sorry if there are wrong grammars and spelling.............Please be free to live some comments.............Thank you for reading it.............