Chapter 14: Expect the Unexpected

The Lost Sister

Shin Hye and her family when home after talking about their marriage. Shin Hye already knew that her father will talk to her about her attitude just now.

"Shin I want to talk to you now." Her father said and he is leading Shin Hye to their garden.

"Dad I'm so sorry, I'm just shock on what they...." Shin Hye didn't finished what she was going to say.

"I know, I know you are not yet ready for it but you have to do it Shin Hye, Please." Shin Hye was shocked on what her Dad said that was the first time that her father didn't scold her. "Please Shin Hye for our company and...and." Shin Hye's Dad didn't continue.

"And what Dad??" Shin Hye was confused.

"Just for the company my dear daughter...Just for the company." Jung Keun said.

"I will do it Dad, I will." Shin Hye said.

"Thank you Shin, thank you for understanding. I love you my dear daughter, It's for your own good." Jung Keun said to her and he hug her.

Jung Keun(Shin Hye's Dad) POV...

This is not yet the right time to tell you the truth my dear daughter.

END of the POV

"I love you too Dad." Shin Hye was so happy because that was the time that his father hugged her and say I love you.


At Jung's Mansion....

"Mom Dad, why did you do that??" Yong Hwa asked.

"Do what??, you mean the wedding??" Yong's Dad asked him back.

"Yes, why did you make it early??" Yong Hwa asked again and that time his sisters came.

"That's because we me and your mother will be going to the states for our business there together with the Park family that's why we agree to make it early." Mr. Jung answered him.

"You like it don't you Oppa??" Ji Min .

"No I don't." Yong Hwa said.

"Why??, I thought you like Shin Hye??" Mrs. Jung asked him.

"I like Shin Hye Mom, It's just that I think Shin Hye doesn't want to get married that early." Yong Hwa said.

"You're so sweet Oppa, but Shin Hye Unnie can't refuse anymore." So Min told him.

"So Min is right Yong, Shin Hye can't refuse it anymore...That's because she can't say no to her father." Mrs. Jung said and that makes Yong worried to Shin Hye.

After Yong talked to his parents and sisters, he immediately call Shin Hye to his phone.

"Yeoboseyo??" Shin Hye answered the call.

"Are you okay Shin??, Are you hurt??, Did your father hurt you again or what?? Tell me Shin." Yong asked her that made Shin Hye laugh.

"Calm down Yong, My Dad didn't do anything to me...Actually he's nice to me when he talked to me." Shin Hye said.

"That's good then, I'm so happy that he's being nice to you now." Yong said calmly.

"Yeah, actually he's changing a lot." Shin hye said.

"Maybe he already realize that he have to give his attention to you now." Yong Hwa told her.

"Yeah, maybe." Shin said.

"Are you prepared for our wedding on the next next day??" Yong Hwa asked to change their atmosphere.

"Yes, I am Yong." Shin said as she giggled that made Yong Hwa smile happily.

"I love you Shin." Yong Hwa said.

"I love you too Yong." Shin Hye replied.


Here you all go guys, the next chapter will be updated later so stay tune.....#The next chapter will be their wedding.....^_______^.....Sorry for the errors there...And thank you for suscribing and upvoting guys....I LOve You All ^_____^....